Why is it so easy to steal from grocery stores? why does anyone pay for food

why is it so easy to steal from grocery stores? why does anyone pay for food

Is she dead? She looks dead.

You seen my bike? I left it chained up outside the grocery store.

The employees don't give a shit

I steel chicken and sushi from my grocery store weekly. It's too easy. My system is too full proof

I only steal almonds and cashews. Nobody can afford those fucking things.

I steal shit like saffron, blue cheese, vanilla beans. etc.

I'm a classy thug

Poor people stealing is shit-tier crime.

>he pays for overpriced chocolate bars
>doesnt just slide them up his sleeve

wew lad jews got to you

>I'm black and have loose morals
My plan is coming together perfectly.

>Jews make me pay for food!

Like said, I'm barely paid enough to give a shit about things beyond not getting fired (which is pretty hard to do), let alone whether or not they eat food in the aisle or stuff it in their purse.

I think it's one of those realdolls.

I'm actually white and have loose morals

Also I'm guessing you fell for the morality meme huh. Sorry to hear that

As if white corporate and govt pirates have morals because their thievery happens on a grander scale. Or maybe you believe them when they claim "muh christian, muh high morality".

>justifying taking things that aren't yours
We'll make you an honorary nog.

>muh moralityyyyyyy

How to know you're arguing with a fourth grader!

Stealing is a crime and ethically wrong.

>i'm edgy and kewl look at me!!11! nothing is true everything is permitted ;) beyand gud and evel xDDddD

Sweet non sequitur

Well okay, I thought it would be obvious, but here's an extended version for all of you special kids:

>i'm edgy and kewl look at me!!11! nothing is true everything is permitted ;) beyand gud and evel xDDddD
How to know you're arguing with a fourteen year old.

>it's the same argument

Haha okay

The same argument as yours, yes. With the only difference that mine is actually true.

You're still using a non sequitur to assume why I steal, which isn't true. There's really no argument besides "it's degenerate because it hurts other people" which is really a basic way of thinking.

Basic? Sure. Accurate? Also true.

Sure it's sort of accurate, I'm "hurting" my local safeway, what with its 70 year old depressed employees and it's rich Jewish ceo. But I really don't care about that, because once I leave the safeway, I don't give a shit about them anymore.

So again, why should I care?

>make you an honorary nog.

Then make all the politicians, including your orange cuckmaster, religious leaders and corporate executives honorary nogs as well. Their thievery and immorality exist on a far larger scale and inflicts infinitely more damage than Jameel stealing a carton of Newports. But who gets punished? Jameel, of course!

You're not hurting the safeway at all. Their budget is designed to accommodate a certain amount of "shrink" as it's called in the industry.

Who you are hurting is every person who shops there, who are paying slightly higher prices to accommodate the shrink.

>>why should I care
Surely you have realized that your choice of action is fundamentally untenable if everyone did it?

>Their budget is designed to accommodate a certain amount of "shrink" as it's called in the industry.
Seems like these grocery stores are "accommodating for shrink" anyway. It's almost like they expect me to steal some chicken wings from them

>Surely you have realized that your choice of action is fundamentally untenable if everyone did it?
Sure, but not everyone is doing it. I'm doing it, and maybe a handful of other college kids

I work at a grocery store and don't give a fuck if I see people stealing. The company doesn't care about me and will throw me under the bus if something goes wrong so why give a fuck

>Murdering is ok. It's not like everyone is doing it, just me and a handful of college kids

Worked in a grocery store for six years, and I always tried to catch thieves. Not because I thought stealing was wrong, but because it was a nice distraction from the workday. Especially rapefugees are hilarious to catch in the act, they'll scream, cry and beg while trying to escape. Seeing them dragged away by the police is always fun.

Some of the employees stole as well, I personally never did although my job at the produce department did come with eating lots of free fruit.

If you're a white person that doesn't behave like a retard or sketchy then you'll get away with it often. Old people get away with it too, but I've caught a few in the act because they get lazy and don't even bother covering it up. Maybe a cry for help?

You're not a good person

a lot of the fruit goes bad anyway so it's not a huge deal to eat a bit

Could you explain why not? Because is totally right. If I didn't eat it it would be thrown away.

Oh shit where did I say that? I can't find that statement anywhere....

Is this what /pol/ is like? Petty thieving because "evul juice"?

Kek I'm not /pol/ either, keep assuming made up shit about me and dismissing the real point

I used to drink soda in college while I was shopping in the store, but i'd always pay for it at the end.

I just never really felt a need to steal groceries. Where I live shit is reasonably priced. I guess if you're broke or homeless I understand why you would steal, and foodstamps should cover necessities like diapers (I've seen way too many people selling their foodstamps for cash to buy diapers then steal food) but I mean, I just don't get it. I see so many people that are usually better off than I am, sneaking little things like bottles of fucking onion powder. Just why?

I started a ponzi scheme about a year ago. I got literally thousands pouring in each week.
Im not a thief, I pay for my food.

You're a good person in my books

I was behind an old asian man in the checkout aisle at safeway last week.

he was buying a decent amount of produce.. a bag of apples, oranges, lettuce, and some drinks. there was a loose orange in his shopping cart, and I watched him make the conscious decision to leave it in the cart (out of the sight of the cashier) instead of putting it in/next to the bag of oranges he already had prepared.

nobody noticed (but me) or cared, and he walked out with a free orange. good times.

I didn't assume you were, I assumed they were like you. It was a post about /pol/, not about you. And yet it doesn't make a difference if you consider yourself one of them or not, if you think and act like them.

I don't steal food from grocery stores to stick it to the jews. I'm hungry and want free food, grocery stores don't really care about me stealing the shitty chicken wings out, and the only people I'm really hurting are the rich ceos, whom I don't care about.

I'm not doing anything out of principle. I steal because I'm hungry, it's cheap, and I've developed an easy system to get free food, literally what described.

You do understand that by inaction, you are responsible for that crime too? You have innocent blood on your hands, you'll have to live with it.

Kill yourself memeing fuck. The pol poster was the anti theft guy. You'd know If you browsed anything you shit post about.

she doesn't look dead

It's hard to argue corporate stealing is bad. There's another idea behind "stealing is bad", besides muh property, though.
Something between the lines that you became an overall shit citizen. The system assumes that a person who steals wouldn't react to an ugly person dying from choking on soda in the park because "lol loser" or ignore someone being shred to bits by a dog because "lol those nigger pibbles". In any situation that forces you into more roles than just a passerby they think you'll fail. Because there's a handful of principles everyone agrees with just by the fact they enjoy the citizen rights of their country, and the country just can't in any way discriminate between different rights. So do your think but there's nothing to brag about. Even if you are superhuman who is sure that their overall attitude won't be crippled by stealing, the govt thinks it will and they will try to weed out all of you, it can't be helped.

Now, rich people stealing is the piece de resistance!

>paying for one less orange than he got

MASTER CRIMINAL!

But the best scam will always be ringing up organic produce as regular produce at the self check out.
Either that or ringing it all up as so many pounds of carrots.

No you steal because you dont have the mental capacity to not think you are somehow entitled to it if you can get away with it. Taking something that isnt yours is wrong and is what every good parent taught their child. You however either grew up with shitty poor parents who had the same infantile world view that you have or you were raised by wolves. You are a child and nothing anyone says will change that. I pitty your poor family and friends that have to be around you. Thieves are insufferable faggots and will end up stealing from anyone because of the infant mental gymnastics involved in the action of stealing. You are garbage and im glad i dont know you.

>No you steal because you dont have the mental capacity to not think you are somehow entitled to it if you can get away with it. Taking something that isnt yours is wrong and is what every good parent taught their child.
you still haven't told me why I should care if it's wrong or not. you're just saying that it's wrong.
My parents never taught me to steal. I learned how to do it in college.

Honestly i get it, if you're literally too poor to buy food. But even then, theft can never be justified.

I work in a chain of major supermarkets, and theft is fucking crazy here. We're located close to what is essentially a ghetto of retarded sandpeople.
Fuck i'm sick of it

>if I steal from the non-jewish owned pharmacy near me It's okay because DA JOOZ

I have EBT. I don't need to steal.

Also, grocery stores don't give a shit unless you're trying to make off with a lot of shit. Can confirm, I've worked for multiple grocery stores.

tell that to 12 year old me who tried to walk out with a nerds rope

but you are stealing

are you brown/poor looking? Ugly?

>tfw your local posh whole foods has a camera over every aisle

Some people actually know what it was like to be seriously poor and hungry and have to depend on the kindness of others just to get a meal.

When you have been there you can't fathom stealing or the people that do it. I would rather go dumpster diving.

I used to work in a grocery store and I felt this way. Grocery stores are among the lowest paying jobs in the country, not to mention unless it's a mom & pop store it's part of a multi-billion dollar corporation that has streamlined everything.

>scanning your fingerprint so you can clock in
>manager couldn't give less of a fuck about how you feel
>your co-workers are either braindead high school students, fat black ladies, ex-cons, or fresh off the boat.

ya'll need to find better jobs. I traded grocery store life for back breaking labor and I never looked back.

Forgot the "I've been working for 50 years and this is literally the only job I can interview for" types. I went to construction after grocery shit.

It's spelled fool-proof little nignog

ITT: Niggers

Dumpster diving is much less risky than shoplifting, so I usually opt for that

Yeah I've known plenty of those too. This one dude had to have been in his 50s and started off as a bag boy at 15. He had been head of the dairy department when I met him. It was astonishing. In the 2 years I essentially did his job, it had felt like 20 years to me, and I knew every possible in and out to the dairy deparment. I couldn't possibly imagine doing it for as long as he did. I'd go insane.

i just love the thrill desu. I sometimes steal shit like staplers and just throw that stuff away immediately after getting out. I've gotten really good a looking calm and unassuming with pockets full of stolen goods. Lately my exploits have gotten more and more risky. Stole a bottle of 30€ whiskey. I drank it with Red Bull.

only on the inside

You have kleptomania my friend

I buy the nicest apples and ring them up as Mcintosh to save money.

I used to smoke crack in the bathrooms at a bunch of Stop and Shops, then I'd make a mad dash to the detergent aisle and grab as many things of Tide as I could, then sell them to shitty bodegas for 50 cents on the dollar and go buy more crack.

I don't believe in mental illness. It's just adrenaline.

Dont be a cunt.

>steal from grocery stores

That is being a cunt.

As a societal thing, Grocery stores are a pretty sweet deal. Food at a usually reasonable price for fairly little hassle.

Niggers like you fuck shit up and cause places to upgrade security and get all anal.

I give zero fucks as long as don't get caught. Workers will not get cuts on their minimum wages anyway and the ceos make little less revenue. Plus if they hire more security I am basically a job creator.

What are you blasting, lads?

ITT we combine video games and food. Give it a try.

i live on the 'colored' part of town, and the grocery stores are on lock down. nobody is stealing anything

>full proof

try foolproof

no retard, prices go up

Got any of her in that dress without the unshaved dipshit in the background?

>People in this thread arguing about the immorality of stealing from grocery stores
>When grocery stores hold farmers at ransom by threatening them with bankruptcy

lol

inb4 'but farmers don't need to work with grocery stores!'

>stealing $5 worth of groceries is wrong
>underpaying employees is fine

wrong board XDDDDDDDDDD

I'm a security guard in a complex that has a grocery store. The store insists that we never, ever put our hands on anyone, unless they're trying to kill someone or themselves.

I routinely watch people come in with bags, load 'em up with cheese, meat, sushi, and medicine and just walk the fuck out the door without a single issue. All I'm allowed to do is say "please stop that". Then they go into the parking lot and sell the food for a few dollars, walk to the liquor store next door and buy their booze. When the booze is gone they just repeat the process.

More people should try stealing, it seems like a pretty good deal.

Because i'm white.

I'm not really proud to admit it because I think it was a side effect of having a really miserable existence but when I lived in the city near a grocery store, I'd go in with my reusable shopping bag on my shoulder and use a basket for shopping. In empty aisles id put stuff like garlic, lemons, onions, in the reusable bag and go through the self check out lane with the rest of my stuff.
Eventually it escalated to stuff like maple syrup, steaks, spices.
When I moved away and my life improved I completely stopped and I don't really have the urge to do it anymore. I think it was some kind of juvenile depressive acting out and I feel pretty ashamed desu

Yep. And think of all the other malfeasance that goes on at extremely high levels that's never punished.

But Cletus steals a rack of ribs or buys 1/2 oz of marijuana and he has a gorilla named Tyrone for a roommate for the next 5 years.

Meanwhile, orange tinted politicians, corporate executives and religious leaders bleed people dry and get a pat on the back.

Wow, I'se sure luvs me some freedoms! They lets me have mah guns, doh! I'se sure 'nuff livin' the high life!

awesome

agreed

is that why Tide is one of the most shoplifted items? that where the product goes?

what state? in the places ive lived ive seen stores pay cops to work security as well as plainclothes loss prevension that prevents people from leaving

It's super common to be shoplifted, because it's an essential item that everyone needs, and is easily resellable. Pretty much any bodega will buy detergent/formula/garbage bags from you for .50c on the dollar. They'll all let you buy alcohol too if you're sketchy enough. They ring it up as 'generic food item' and tack on a few extra dollars.

I knew a kid who had some hustle where he'd get soda really cheap and sell 2 liters to bodegas, but the only people who do shit like that are hard drug addicts, so he'd be broke within an hour of getting paid.

this is why Veeky Forums used to be great

Lovely. I don't really live in places where ghetto slum crime is very prevalent, so my guess is most of the "convenient stores" would blush if I tried that shit with them. decent hustle though

Many stores have a policy of now chasing down thieves, due to the possibility of lawsuits, but this isn't always the case. One of my local convenience stores will chase a thief into the parking lot and drag them back into the store, to detain them there until the police arrive.

Anyways, most people don't steal from stores because they kind of recognize that stealing from other people is kinda morally fucked up unless you have no other means of feeding yourself. Also, you never know when you're going to get arrested by an off duty cop going grocery shopping. I know someone who used to bring energy drinks into school to re-sell them, who got arrested by an off duty cop for stealing them. Dumb fuck got greedy.

Since we're sharing stories to enrage classcucks, my personal favorite was when I worked nights at a Speedway. C-stores are generally shitty to their employees, but Speedway is absolute garbage for the micromanaging, dangling bonuses and yanking them away, and other such shit. The worst part was Friday nights, because some shiteating moron in corporate decided that our delivery truck should arrive on our busiest nights. And there is only one guy (me) to take care of the night's business, puttting up the new stock, and cleaning the store.

After a particularly shitty week (and on a Friday), I noticed a black dude stealing five hour energies, and being really badly obvious about it, so I went into the back and finished cleaning the tea containers, then peeked out and noticed he was still stealing those five hour energies, and so I went back and did some more stocking.
When I came out the second time, he was gone and so was our entire stock of five hour energies. I was happy for the rest of the night, knowing that nigger was out there somewhere tweaking like hell on enough caffeine to make an elephant's heart explode and fighting the good fight.

Fuck Speedway.

The LPs aren't allowed to prevent you from leaving, they only *tell* you not to leave.

Stealing (from stores, not people) is the best crime, because it has such a "fuck this whole deal" vibe to it. Nobody really gets hurt, certainly not anybody that's a person, and it just feels super disgruntled.

It's such a cool act that deftly walks the line between "fuck everything" and "I don't have anything against real people." not to mention you get free shit, which is always awesome

Daily reminder capitalism is literally built on the systematic theft of labor value