Why do men have so much armpit smell? it's the body part where 90% of my body odor comes from...

why do men have so much armpit smell? it's the body part where 90% of my body odor comes from. it's sexually unattractive like bad breath.

whats the point?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odour_and_sexual_attraction
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because testosterone = more hair growth = more smell

Wash your balls hard too

some people like the smell if it's not too rank

it's enough just to shower every day

>it's sexually unattractive like bad breath.
It's not, it's sexually attractive.

Anything is attractive if you want to fuck bad enough

Because you keep washing yourself with soaps and other shit which is like an apocalypse to biota on your skin.

So you have "bad smell" bacteria populating like crazy in the wasteland.

Just use water and no soap, no shampoo, and no conditioner.

words of wisdom

Why would natural skin bacteria smell any better?

Lymph. Your gut is shit. Eat healthy drink water etc.

People do wash too much, everyday with soap isn't necessary, dries out the skin and maybe fucks with the ecosystem of your skin, never heard anything on that point.

According to my research (Adam Ruins Everything without verifying the on screen sources) once a day with water, and every other day with soap, is ideal.

Been trying to wean off shampoo for the last few months, consistently washing my hair every 3 days (used to be more like every 2) and lately it's been less and less greasy on the 3rd day. I might switch to every 4 days soon.
Never really used soap since I think it's nasty for some autistic reason.

spotted the filthy disgusting slobs

then you go to /b/ and make threads complaing that women don't want you

What do women have to do with the ecosystem of the skin?

Naw, I'm a greasy mother fucker and sweat a lot when I'm active. If I don't wash with soap, shampoo and water I'd still be plenty dirty after a shower. Being greasy when you're trying to sleep at night is the worst feeling ever.

maybe go take a shower for once???

Part of it is actually to prevent incest

It's a thing

The sweat itself is somewhat attractive, depending on the person and level of arousal. The rankness from the decomposing bacteria is not. Solution: shave. My pits smell a lot no matter how much I was, especially after intense exercise. The thick hair ensures it
I know a guy who looks exactly like that, except the fedora. I can kinda understand the no shampoo thing, even though they are literally engineered to help the hair. But I cannot understand his refusal to brush his teeth

Fresh sweat doesn't smell and is packed with hormones that women pick up on.

Stale (armpit) sweat reeks as fuck but I've had a woman rub her arms and face in my armpit during sex when it was smelling pretty bad. I think it was a prostitute

Actually I only soap my hair, armpits, and external genetalia/between my butt cheeks. I have REALLY dry skin

No 'poo is excessive. Just use a shampoo/conditioner combo with no sulfates or parabens once a week or so. No soap is just filth. Again, avoid sulfates and parabens and you're good.

>packed with hormones that women pick up on

No scientific basis has been found for this. This bullshit comes from companies trying to sell sex sprays and other "pheromones in a bottle" despite there being no evidence that humans even emit or can detect such things.

>There is increasing evidence for a correlation between mate choice, odour preference and genetic similarity at the MHC.[6] Unique body smells are heavily influenced by MHC, and studies have suggested that these olfactory cues are involved in mate choice and preferences. Similarity or differences in MHC genes can indicate variations between individuals' genotypes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odour_and_sexual_attraction

The Bidet

its not meant to smell bad, check your diet + fluid levels

and you're a "sci" user... jesus christ

wtf? Who the hell doesn't brush their teeth and why would you be around someone like that often enough to say you know them