Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEAcBVn3gqU
youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why can't OP stop being a faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=nEAcBVn3gqU

THIS IS SOOOOO TRUE!11!! LIKE LITERALLY FUCK THE PATRIARCHY

Please return to /r9k/.

sad to these brainwashed women with the same bitter squinty smile on their face. a lot of them are very good looking, intellectually inclined women. i dont know why you'd put whore lipstick on and wacky glasses from the 70s. the whole thing is brainless, utterly brainless

Funny thing is: all the shit she displays in her video are exactly the kind of books only pseuds and retards would read. Also she seems incapable of making an interesting video and instead repeats the same ad hominem bullshit about five times and calls it a day. I would still fuck her juicy fat lips though, make no mistake.

They don't need to, historically speaking we always did everything for them.

>and everybody knows it

god I hate women so much

If you can remove society's rose-tinted glasses for five seconds and actually judge them as if they were men, they are all childlike, weak, and shallow as fuck

Jesus fucking christ they are so awful everything they do has to be ostentatious and about THEM and attention-seeking

sageing this /r9k/thread tbqh my chap

This isn't exclusive to women. It applies to all liberals

>gotta be PC bro so we can slam some pus

This. REAL men go their own way and disregard roastwhores with mackarel-reeking cunts (all of them).

Tell all leftists to read Schopenhauer's 'On Women' to redpill them to the truth

agreed unironically

disregard roasties, read schopenhauer

And adopt a waifu! And anime one, preferably. They don't smell like girls

to each their own my friend

the important thing is to agree that women have never produced a thinker or artist on par with even second-rate male geniuses

do you agree?

Trump has infiltrated the way we speak

youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88c

No, I was being very sarcastic, friend.

i know, i just wanted to force you to admit you're constantly posting unfunny sarcasm for months because you're mad, or say that women are talentless pigs

both are true but i would have settled for either

Emily Dickinson? Gertrude Stein?

>not realizing that post was sarcastic and I'm actually redpilled

kek

>+ 14 posts and 2 image replies omitted.

Most low-quality bait we've had this week, and yet Veeky Forums simply can't resist the urge to respond.

you have a masculine definition of woman as do all men

women have a feminine definition of men as do all woman

you literally can't deem anything antithetical to your own sense utilizing your own senses senpai

>no YA
>most of the shelf gets crossed out
>no classics
>one tiny cross over the Scarlet Letter
Jesus Christ could she at least have thrown some more classics onto the shelf?

the masculine definition of "woman" is the human definition, per beauvoir

a woman raised by a man is a far better person than a woman or man raised by a woman

you are defeated, i have no time for you anymore asspained redditor

>a woman raised by a man is a far better person than a woman or man raised by a woman

/thread

Proof: me. I was raised by a single mother

She actually does only have one Star Wars book. What a fucking poser.

Why is OP a virgin?

just sage and report bait-threads, lad

if she was a star wars fan the first book i would read would be the thrawn trilogy, and i think star wars is gay. and there she admits to spending 20 dollars on a star wars book!

>fake reader girls
What the fuck is she on about?
>I like [thing] and you just have to know i'm also female
>someone called me a fake reader girl so i've got to make a 5 minute video about it
>for comedy
>wasn't funny at all