Veeky Forums is about to be filled with Marxist propaganda

Veeky Forums is about to be filled with Marxist propaganda.

Could we fight it off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVqxoA52kjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOLY SHIT, SOMEONE INFORM GODEMPEROR TRUMP QUICK

>fight it off
beats shitting up the place

I think he is already in this thread m8

nothing will happen don't worry. I tried to reverse raid us by making a thread on /rbooks about a great literature community /lit, but no one took the bait. reddit didn't come on over.

yay, now every time someone calls /pol/ on their bullshit this screencap will be posted. Good job reddit you faggots.

so they are right about Veeky Forums being leftist?

They are like nazis marching to Russia on winter. They are cocky now, but wait til they get a sense of the cold bitter dfw-posting.
I love this board but this is by far the most innercircle, elitistic, slow, autist filled one out of all Veeky Forums.

This pic being posted 60 times on /r9k/ and /pol/ today have already had us overrun with shitty redpillers.

Who cares, as long as they discuss literature. Just sage and report non-literature related threads

that's actually /trv/

No we just like books and 19th century philosophy, not shitty spooks.

Veeky Forums is populated by people who read a lot. As such, they see through nonsense like 'the redpill' which gives it the appearance to brainwashed incels of being leftist

Yes, they underestimate how Leftwing we are in fact, its us who have much to teach them

This might be preferrable to 'is Elliot Rodger Veeky Forums?' posts

Also that bug chasing faggot Foucault and DFW. Inbred memes desu senpai

Make no mistake. If /pol/ wanted to take over this insignificant cuck board, we would.

You can have your fun. For now.

>they don't know about /leftypol/

Nah, /pol/ is too afraid of being called out as illiterate. They'd run piss scared when he laugh that their favourite author is Stephen King

If that means not being into spooky shit like fascism, then yeah I guess so. Validation from the state is for the weak.

On the other hand, protection from corporations by the state or protection from the state by corporations is for the pragmatic.

If this means some right wing prick thinks I'm a leftist then so be it.

Anyone who displays any ideology in a thread that isn't orthodox Christian or epicureanism is auto hidden by me.

Your neglection of fascism is a spook as well.

>all these idle threats

I remember how much shit you guys were talking before moot pretty much shut down your board. Sure, you had a few people try to stir up a mess but at the end of the day without the platform that you are very generously allowed to have, you are fucking nothing.

Nice try, read more

See there's /pol/, they don't even know what a spook is. Easy hide

/pol/ couldn't even take over Veeky Forums lmao. /pol/ is full of brainlets who can't understand literally anything posted here.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Kek, a true pleb

We've established that Veeky Forumss ideology is militant christian anarchist aestheticism.

samefag

Veeky Forums here, fuck you leftie, we don't want you

it's pretty funny though. top tier memes

Sup Tolstoy bro

Exposed

The Nazis never stood a chance.

:^(

Remember how we used the meme magic of Lord Kek to literally elect the President of the United States?

You haven't a chance

>right wingers came to colonize the site
i'm pretty sure the Veeky Forums ideologysphere is almoste entirely home grown which is why a bunch of low-tier sperglords can never do anything to intentionally change the nature of the site

stormfront did a nice job on /pol/

And changed it from what to what exactly?

nobody wants Veeky Forums. moot didn't want Veeky Forums, and Veeky Forums turned out exactly like he said it would.

I wouldn't be too worried about it. Veeky Forums is already pretty strongly opinionated in their own ways, and it doesn't have the power to project their views like /pol/.

It's mostly classical liberals here who are pretty cool, then there's a good libertarian ancap type section + some classic polacks, and a vocal minority of college indoctrinated critical theorist cucks

Most people here hate the inevitable flame wars when people bring up politics, so spreading propaganda is difficult.

Funny way of spelling /n/ and /new/.

not sure if bait, but the manners of /pol/ may not be the same as on Veeky Forums, but at least they make you think about the so called truths that we are forbidden to think about normally

of course they did, it was a lot of bad luck that it didn't work

lit is already chock full of lazy sock puppets

>"im redpilled"

from Libertarian to embracing Nazi ideology

The so called "meme-psychology" behind kek reminds me a lot of bane-posting. You can't refute it or attempt to quietly disperse discussion about it without being called a "hothead" and whatnot, and now the go-to defense for the omnipotent kek is the presidential election, despite no experiment having been conducted to determine if there is any correlation between randomly generated digits and a heightened amount of kek-posting to the presidential race

And now that it's over, there's no way to retroactively disprove it either, so it remains until it'll die out or latch onto something like some sort of parasite like bane-posting has. And I'm keenly aware that it really is just a meme and very few people actually praise the frog all the way to their core, but the timing couldn't have been better

Please kill yourself

>of course they did, it was a lot of bad luck that it didn't work

No, they didn't. Hitler said so himself:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVqxoA52kjI

>/pol/fag doesn't know how to history

lol, redpillers on Veeky Forums spent years struggling against the association with stormfront.

The people who think the alt-right has always existed and just took over internet nerd-spaces are liberals who don't want to accept the idea that a large contingent of stupid middle class kids have decided to become fascists of their own volition.

The left owns the youth, so that can't POSSIBLY be what happened!

Not an argument.

>Veeky Forums here
sure thing /pol/

>fuck you leftie, we don't want you
not even a lefty lmao.

Veeky Forums has a much higher concentration of retards than Veeky Forums and they managed to maintain their independence even though /pol/ was there literally from the start (I've been going to Veeky Forums since day one) Veeky Forums will be fine.

Manipulating burger proles isn't hard. /pol/ has no intellectual weight so they'll never gain ground on Veeky Forums. The best they can do is namedrop muh Evola, but the they've never read him, and at least some of Veeky Forums has.

You can be a Fascist without the Jewish conspiracy nonsense.

Calm yourself

>not sure if bait, but the manners of /pol/ may not be the same as on Veeky Forums
not bait, /pol/ are mentally deficient degenerates

>at least they make you think about the so called truths that we are forbidden to think about normally
yes, they truly are the most "woke" people on the internet. Really makes you think

this is so fucking gay