If we really went to the moon in 1969 how do you explain this?

If we really went to the moon in 1969 how do you explain this?

youtube.com/watch?v=m4UVDdUX1IA&t=30m12s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tBguu3khYhk).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>If we really went to the moon in 1969

What the fuck are you talking about?

1. I was born in 1993. Sure as hell haven't made any trips in 1969.
2. Do you have any idea how much traveling to the Moon costs? A poor student like me can only dream of such things.
3. I'm pretty sure you and I have never met each other, and hence we can't have been on a trip together.

Check your medication.

Well you better check yourself bro, because NASA claims we did.

NASA is spreading disinformation. GIBE MONY!!!! HEY GUYS REMEMBER WHEN WE WENT TO MOON? NO? FUCKING COMMIE!
It is not the first time an American agency is doing this. The CIA, for example, spreads flat earth propaganda (source youtube.com/watch?v=tBguu3khYhk). Therefore, I agree with on not having visited the Moon.

Source where NASA claims that you and I went tot he moon in 1969. or admit defeat and forever live in shame.

I would also agree that you and OP did not visit the moon. Nor did I.

How does elitist East Coast NASA science explain THIS???

Protip: they don't even try.

I assume you're referring to the oddly long shadow that appears to be cast over the crater in the middle by the rock on the left? What is the arrow pointing to?

I'm sure there are many photos of that same area, it's difficult to tell anything with just a grainy, unidentified photo and no coordinates and other ancillary information.

>>they don't even try.
Have you asked?

Look closely, you will literally feel the scales fall from your eyes as the TRUTH is revealed about your so-called moon landing.

i want reddit to leave

Checkmate, sheeple.

>I've got nothing

Reminder that NASA is part of the entertainment industry.

Alex Jones' Inforwars readers pls go home.

Man if only US had some sort of opponent at the time that would really benefit from discovering that the Moon landing was fake.

So gouvernment agenties lie a lot.
If you read classic philosophy you knew that already. It called misslead your potential enemy. They suppose to lie.
That's what it takes to stay leader of a winning team.
Also, your mother well never tell you the truth, her job is to lie about every single thing so you have the illusion life is great, you so will try to enjoy. If you told you the truth you'll be depressed before the age of 10.

Yeah I'm sure that if the moon landing was completely disproven right now, Russia would benefit immensely.

if the moon isn't flat then why do we only see the same side of it all the time.

Imagine a Mario coin. As it spins you see the edge and it becomes a line. The same is true with the moon.

So the government went through all of the trouble and expense for funding, staffing, and building an entire aeronautics branch of the government, continued to pour cash on engineers and physicists to develop this gigantic aerodynamic fuel tube, and then they launch this fuel tube into the ocean, and they then use their top secret film studio with editing technology and cameras decades ahead of their time to create footage of what appears to be people on the moon. They passify all actors and destroy all evidence of the forgery.
Because all of this is so much easier and makes so much more sense than just pointing this giant fuel tube they engineered towards the moon instead of into an ocean.

1 word. Van Allen belts.

kek

Not just Russia. It would spark another space race and it would make US a laughing stock.

>implying the US isn't already