/co/ here. You guys are awesome

/co/ here. You guys are awesome.

So what are you guys making for your next meal? Chicken Parmesan here.

Fuck off, faggot.

my buddy made chicken parm for myself and a few friends last night. he was proud to tell us he put lemon on the chicken before breading it. it was ruined, and the sauce was burnt. it was absolutely disgusting, bringing me to the point that /co/ is SJW cancer.

Don't listen to these guys OP

I'm making beef tacos for dinner tonight

mcchicken for me

Nobody cares about which board you spread your autism in.

fag enabler.

Next "meal" won't be 'til tomorrow and it's gonna be sardines on crackers.
This reminds me to get sun-dried tomatoes.

I made pan fried catfish, okra, and butter beans

>Look, mom! I posted it again!

Is /co/ really this desperate for friends outside their board or is it just this guy being a fag?

>mommy! mommy! the Veeky Forums meanies hurt my fee fees again!

>/co/ here
Stopped reading

Soft tacos with home made guacamole and Strawberry Fin Kool Aid

Did all these people forget about >>>/cock/ already?

What, you mean time when the autists from both boards had a big circlejerk over being put together for a joke?

Yeah, but it was fun.

For the autists.

Yes

Bacon, eggs, maybe pancakes and grits. I can really only do breakfast and a few meats, since I don't have an oven and I'm not a good cook.

Agreed. I had a great time.

Same. Getting back to my roots

Not sure yet. I have leftover shredded barbecue chicken and Shepherd's Pie in the fridge that needs to get gone with the help of my SO and roommate. After that, maybe black bean burgers and sweet potato fries. I fucking LOVE sweet potato fries.

Chicken tagine probably. Also working on a dish for work, a play on caille aux raisins- foie stuffed ballotine of quail with wine barrel smoked quail and sauternes jus, preserved grape leaves, pickled raisins, oven roasted grapes, fondant sunchokes, fiddleheads, and morels.

Welcome, /co/friend. Don't listen to these assholes, anyone who's been here longer knows we are a couple. (Too many newfags ).
Dinner tonight was homemade gyros , dolmas, and hummus (I bought the meat from a Mediterranean deli, but everything else I made myself.
Tomorrow, dinner will be corned beef sandwiches (homemade corned beef that I cured myself) and roasted potatoes. I wanted to make pastrami instead of regular corned beef, but I didn't have time to clean up the smoker, because it's been sitting under a cover through the rainy season.

Corned beef sandwiches are an awesome thing if done well, user. Props to you for curing your own.

Homemade beef stew. Making my own broth from scratch and the house smells so damn good, another 2 hours and it'll be ready!

Chicken/Rice/Cabbage with habanero sauce and loosely caribbean spices probably.

>stew
>broth
Retard.

So sorry you're so upset user-kun. Here have a hug, hope you feel better.

About to eat chicken fried steak for dinner. Tomorrow I'm doing fried chicken and waffles for breakfast.

Fuck off loser

I need the recipe for sleepy chicken

grilled chicken breast in a rich diphenhydramine sauce

I meal prepped salmon burgers last night. today I'm eating them in a soft taco with cheese and garlic lemon marinade
>t. /co/Veeky Forums crossposter that loved the merger