You go down the shore and order a water ice, and it comes out with ice cream and jimmies. what do you do?

you go down the shore and order a water ice, and it comes out with ice cream and jimmies. what do you do?

>jimmies

they're called sprinkles you fuck

>jimmies

Are you from Boston?

answer the question. do you think jimmies and ice cream belong on a water ice?

>Jimmies
Seaside park trash detected

I mean, maybe if the flavors are right

would come out nice and sort of creamy

RUDE! But w/e if I wanted water ice I better get water ice.

I'm from Claymont.

>jimmies

What else would you call them?

Plain chocolate frozen custard is the GOAT option at Rita's.

It can be good - I would expect to have to ask for it first, and if I get it without asking I'm gonna be a tad put off.

jimmy status: rustled

The fuck is water ice? Isn't that like a snow cone? Or Italian ice?

water ice is like wudder ice

>wudder
Ayo my Maryland bro

I'm from Claymont.

It's Italian water ice, popular in the northeast (Philly, NYC, NJ).

Delaware is Maryland's autistic little brother

Maybe the rest of Delaware, but not up here. This is Iggles country.

Canadafag here. Prairies and all that.

In nearly all ice cream places and diners/gas stations/truck stops outside of main cities, they have these things called "gumbies" or "screamers" or some other random name - the point is, they all call them something different, but they're all the same thing:

It's basically a slurpee with some vanilla soft-serve ice cream in it. Sometimes the soft-serve goes in first and the slurpee goes on top, sometimes the soft-serve goes on top of the slurpee. You can always choose which flavour of slurpee you want, from the usual selections of soda flavours and artificial fruit flavours. It's basically an ice cream float but with slurpee instead of soda.

I fucking love them. Lived in the city for like 20-some years before living in a small town for a bit and discovering these. My favorite is still orange slurpee, or sometimes blue-raspberry or lemon-lime. Reminds me of a creamsicle.

I've had these - they used to serve them at the weird little school concession thing that the student council ran for fund raising. The ice cream was always extra sadly.

>Canadians call sprinkles "screamers" and "gumbies"

remind me never to visit that country

He's not from Boston. No self-respecting new Englander would say "down the shore." We call it "the beach" or "down the cape"

Plus, jimmies are by definition chocolate. Those would be called "colored jimmies"

This piece of trash has Jersey, deleware or Maryland written all over him

fuck you, I throw it away and get a Del's.

RI master race.

No, screamers are slurpees with ice cream. Sprinkles are still sprinkles