Does a transgender women (male to female) have a physical advantage

over cis women in strength competitions?

even though hormone replacement therapy evens out everything?

fuck off, denegenerate tranny!

answer the question?

yes

>hormone replacement therapy evens everything out
Testosterone is an extremely powerful chemical. Years of exposure won't be reversed by a few years on estrogen.

Also,
Men's muscles have denser fibers
Men produce more hgh/igf (which hrt does nothing about)
Lol

i thought HRT changes the whole male bone structure to female structure

:^)

First of all, you'd have to start HRT before puberty to avoid any advantages from growth during puberty, and this practically never happens. Using drugs to delay puberty also affects the end result (in some ways puberty halts the growth of childhood, so delaying it can result in more growth).

Secondly, it's not all due to the difference in hormones. Biology is messy. Male glands produce more androgens, but male cells respond to androgens differently as well.

Anyway, it's absurd to have rules against using sex hormones for performance enhancement, but let people using sex hormones for other reasons participate. Of course it's going to affect the outcomes in come cases.

Could a transgender (female to male) with Testosterone therapy take on a natural male athlete?

no it doesn't

They were joking m8

Absolutely. Hormone replacement therapy does not even out everything, either.

What's up with all the transthreads lately? r9gay is filled with them, and now they're contaminating sci as well.

>Does a transgender women

>Theres no such thing, its a man with a mutilated penis and a mental disorder, please understand this.

>browsing /r9k/

>tfw no gf (male)

I wish trannies passed better as girls. Then there'd be no reason to get real girls ever.

yes, because that is a man pretending to be a woman

The answer is yes, and unfortunately it kind of means that trans people can't participate in [competitive] sports at all. A MtF would have an advantage over cis females, and FtM would literally be on steroids, which are a banned PED.

It's a tricky situation.

It 'depends'. Bone density and muscle mass go to shit very quickly when on hrt. But there's a lot of factors

When did the mtf start hrt? Have they had their testicles removed and if so for how long? Obviously a 6'1 mtf who started hrt at age 26 wont be anything like a 5'4 mtf who started at age 14. What matters is can you prove that the individual athlete does or does not have a distinct advantage over natural women. Some females are very tall, have abornamlly more testosterone etc. Mtfs with balls removed and on hrt will have even less testosterone than a bio female, osteoporosis is a major concern for transsexuals due to bone density loss

Personally I think until you can prove accross the board that mtfs dont have an advantage that you shouldn't let them compete in sports, and I say this as a mtf transsexual myself