Can someone post vids where Gordy gets pwned, outwitted, or outcooked?

Can someone post vids where Gordy gets pwned, outwitted, or outcooked?

Can't stand seeing this breathtakingly arrogant shithead think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread and I just want to see him being taken down a notch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DsyfYJ5Ou3g
youtube.com/watch?v=1G-TaT2aweo
youtube.com/watch?v=1UjzXJcxr8k
youtu.be/ahsEisHtkcM?t=20
youtu.be/2EHdOCWjQ00
theguardian.com/uk/2007/mar/26/foodanddrink.travelnews
eater.com/2011/10/14/6643863/jacques-pepin-on-gordon-ramsay
eater.com/2010/9/28/6717453/eric-ripert-on-angry-chefs-gordon-ramsay
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ah, I don't think he thinks he's all that. He's just highly trained, loves food, and has a knack for ripping people apart verbally. If you really watch his less prominent work, he loves when amateurs get simple cuisine right and acknowledges that he has a lot to learn yet.

OP = faggot? Sources say yes.

I love any American versions of his shows. The extra drama is great.

The cartoon sound effects have made Hells Kitchen unwatchable

Don't confuse his patronizing for provincial flavors for humility. I want to see him get fucked. Up the dumper. By Heston Bluementhal, Thomas Keller, or by someone of their stature.

I've been watching old US Kitchen Nightmares on YouTube, shits cash

By a memelecular gastronomist and some hoity toity fuck who serves overpriced French/American fusion.

You can do better than that man.

tbqh, Bobby Flay or Mario Batali could cook circles around him. It would be even more of a slaughter in an actual iron chef competition.

>Boby Flay
Lol, opinion discarded. Back to Flavortown™ faggot.

Calm down, it's just a tv show.

have you even seen his k/d ratio on Iron Chef?

youtube.com/watch?v=DsyfYJ5Ou3g

>Implying American Iron Chef even matters.

Morimoto was the only good thing about that bastardized piece of shit. If you think A:IC matters, you think Cat Cora deserves to stand next to Morimoto, and you're fucking retarded.

Didn't have the follow up, the monks actually enjoyed it.
youtube.com/watch?v=1G-TaT2aweo

Yes. It's pretty abysmal. So is his K/D on Throwdown. Overall he only wins about 25% of the time.

How the fuck has nobody posted the James May interview?

Fuck Gordon Ramsay

These are all objectively inferior to him. Gordon ramsay IS the best chef that is regularly on tv. If you want someone that could actually school him it'd be some non-celebrity chef, like rasmus kofoed

>Heston Bluementhal
Yeah because Gordon's gonna do a 72 hour cooking competition.

He's right and you are a manchild.

If you think these flavours go together you have serious developmental problems.

This isn't ramsay fucking up, this is an Indian sperging out about "muh traditional" not realizing that his restaurant isn't the target audience. Don't confuse conservative traditionalism with expertise

youtube.com/watch?v=1UjzXJcxr8k

He completely shuts down because of the cook always eyeballing ingredients

>aga aga

@0:20
youtu.be/ahsEisHtkcM?t=20

How will he ever recover?

PAN ON

Beeing smug and arrogant is just a part of some of his shows like Hells Kitchen, if you watch his cooking videos you see that he's actualy nice and really passionate about food.

That's why I don't really watch Kitchen Nightmares US or Hells Kitchen. It's just all exaggerated drama. It's not even about food and cooking.

Based fucking Gordon.

He has good instructional videos like Ultimate Cookery Course though.

>Tfw you will never have a relationship with your daughter like Tilly and Gordon

Exactly. That's why The F Word, Kitchen Nightmares UK and all the other shows he's made for the UK audience are so good.

BTFO
T
F
O

It's like the American television executives think that the audience can't handle the gentle Gordon bants. So instead they just turn everything into a fake drama queens show.

It's either that or the Really Bad Editors Union is so strong in America that they feel they need to give a team of them a job chopping up the footage to create scenarios that never happened.

This is rediculious.
It depends on the type of sauce and type of cheese and everything else, but it's prefectilly exceptable. You just have to get them hot enough.
If you want to jack off about your 'Itainlian style magareta' that's fine, but stop prenteding there aren't other styles.
If you want to jack off

>pineapple fags btfo

Chill dude, he was just memeing for reactions like yours.

ramsey gets BTFO every time he tries anything that isn't muh classic french technique. he can't cook asian food. those monks were just being polite because they are peaceful men of religion.

fuck you

youtu.be/2EHdOCWjQ00

I'd love to travel back in time to when he served an apprenticeship under Marco Pierre White. Dude was turning Gordon's asshole into hamburger helper on a daily basis.

Marco admits he used to make poor Gordy cry at least once-twice a week. Oh to have been a fly on the wall when that went down.

theguardian.com/uk/2007/mar/26/foodanddrink.travelnews

Is that why Ramsay did this later in life?

The "drama" is bland and repetitive. It might be interesting if it were real. If I want fake drama I'll watch wrestling. Only entertaining thing about Hell's Kitchen US is Ramsay's temper.

Says the fag that cooks "BBQ" in the oven.

You saying Amy wasn't real?

It has nothing to do with rules and everything to do with pineapple ruining pizza.

>The Manhattan restaurant has received mixed reviews since it opened in November. Critics have attacked the menu, service and decor. One compared the "rarely memorable" food to the cuisine served aboard cruise ships.

Fuck him, i'm eternally butthurt about my boy Petrozza.

why wouldnt you?

>yfw he will never get to taste the wonder that is pineapple added to anything with bolognese sauce

that quote coming from a high school girl with hair dyed an unnatural color...

You know, I just really want to put a fedora on him in that picture because that is some seriously fedora-grade posing going on.

Fuck it, I'm gonna do it...

As Marco stated, Ramsay realised that standards were everything when he was working under him and adopted that for himself. All the old school chefs were brutal. Like they're drill instructors or something.

>All the old school chefs were brutal

eater.com/2011/10/14/6643863/jacques-pepin-on-gordon-ramsay

>there is no way you can produce great food under that type of condition

Marco got 3 Michelin stars doing it, so did Gordon.

>Like they're drill instructors or something.

...which makes perfect sense given that the French "Brigade System" that is used in most kitchens is literally based on the Military. Even the word "chef" comes from the French military rank "chief".

From one Michelin-starred chef to another.

eater.com/2010/9/28/6717453/eric-ripert-on-angry-chefs-gordon-ramsay

>practicing Buddhist
Opinion discarded.

Seems all these chefs are saying shit about him to make the tabloids. Cheap tactics.

>Some other Chefs don't like Gordon Ramsay

Okay?

The point is, there is not only one way to get excellence in the kitchen.

>there is not only one way to get excellence in the kitchen.

No one said there was?

>All

Reminder that Ramsay is a lying sack of shit. Lying about his sports 'career', lying about who took his reservation book, lying about pineapple being on pizza.

>All

"All the old school chefs", you dense cunt.

You're saying Pepin is not older than Ramsay and that he didn't train in France?

Not a particular fan, or hater of him, so... sports career?

I'm saying Pepin is not an "old school" chef.

The chef's that trained Pepin & Ramsay & Pierre White are "old school".

He was a trialist for Ranger FC in Scotland when he was young. He injured himself quite badly and never got to sign for them.

>Classically trained
>not old school

Guess, for you, "old school" just means overly-emotional faggots.

>Guess, for you, "old school" just means overly-emotional faggots.

You guessed wrong.

Nope. Bet you think living like shit in the 'hood is keeping it real.

>Is overly sensitive about people shouting and being rough.
>Talks about "overly-emotional faggots"

It's okay user, you can cry. Let it all out. Show us where the chef touched you.

What ever you say, nig nog.

>He loses the argument
>Suddenly, I'm a nigger

That's some awfully salty tears you have there user. Is the post traumatic stress just too much for you?

>Nothing written in all caps
>No exclamation marks
>YOU LOST, BRO! YOU LOST YOUR TEMPTER!

Okay.

I'll take that as a "yes".

Of course I mad. I mean, licking a celebrity's chef taint like you is disgusting.

>american iron chef
And here is your overly salted quadruple stacked deep fried x7 quarter pounder with meat substituted for pure fat.

sounds delicious 2bh

What?

DESU French high cuisines is thr most overrated food in the world, just a bunch of squires smelling their own farts and rating them like fine wines

Jacques seems like such a humble well-mannered guy, I can't imagine him yelling at anyone even if they burned his kitchen down

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

O B E S E
B
E
S