Is this book fiction or non-fiction?

Is this book fiction or non-fiction?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nex-oSKPX2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's fictional kike propaganda, kiddo.

If you're really asking this question your brain is already fixed on fiction.

Go back to /pol/.

I just read the wiki page and he says it's non fiction but some experts disagree.

Which way does Veeky Forums lean on this one?

Let's just say im redpilled and therefore very critically thinking

sockpuppet

retard

samefag

heh if you came to /pol/ and saw the infographics you'd know what really happened in the holocaust

It's fiction marketed as non-fiction. I don't know how he got away with it when Kosinski didn't.

Compare it to another holocaust experience in Auschwitz, with Primo Levi.

Wiesel describes literal hell on Earth.
Levi describes a shitty prison.

Wiesel uses very flowery artistic language, which feels very fabricated.
Levi is very literal, and to the point, no bullshitting.

It's funny that Night is much more famous than the much more descriptive and realistic description in If this is a Man (or Survival in Auschwitz). Probably because one fits the narrative of the holocaust better than the latter, which contradicts it.

>mfw this whole thread

Levi is GOAT

Fuck off.

Honestly Levi is pretty chill. From a modern standpoint his book is practically Holocaust denial, which is kind of sad, as it isn't as horrible as the modern view on the Holocaust, which is closer to the view in Night, which feels much more fictitious.

So was Night actually a fictional account, or was it a dramatization of his actual story? I have heard enough different sources call bullshit on the story which raises my doubt in it.

That's President Drumpf to you.

>creating an epic Holocaust bait thread on Veeky Forums and not expecting to get told to fuck off

really exercises the mind

Dramatization, and a ton of artistic freedom (I mean a fuck ton).

is given access to a science laboratory in a supposed death camp. seems legit.

I love it when /pol/ tries to shitpost on other boards.

Stay mad while you deal with Drumpf renegging on all of his campaign promises over the next four years. My family owns a business, so at least his ass-backwards economic plans will benefit me.

>Hey Heincrich, ve have diz Jew dat is good at ze chemiztry, should ve kill him or force him to do ze science for us?

>stay mad
They won nigger. What don't you understand?
Also the Holocaust never happened, so Night is obviously fiction. Welcome to reality, newfriend.

Really turns you into a Nazi

Were parts of the story fictional? Like did he really get moved around to 3 different concentration camps? Is there some kind of article that talks about this too?

Leaving him on his own for longer periods in a room filled with volalite chemicals while they supposedly gas all of his friends and family. sounds legit.

Interesting how the taunts went from "Trump will never win, deal with it" to "Trump will never fulfill any of his promises, tough luck white boy."

The anti-Trump crowd is starting to sound strained and frantic desu. We'll see who has the last laugh in 2020.

Its like you didn't read even the fucking book.

>Levi describes a shitty prison.

*maybe* the shittiest prison in egypt or assad's syria comes somewhat close, just maybe

I saw it on an infographic, cuck

your brainwashed

on a second thought you are right, even assad's saydnaya prison can't compare to nazi death camps, and he murdered murdered thousands there

as a lit oldfag and marxist you really need to go back to ribbit

you Dumb Fucking racist

Please just leave.
I just want to talk about Levi, no listen to some /pol/ poster who hasn't read a book outside of high school english, and then comes here assuming he knows what hes talking about because he read some infographic, regardless of sources, which you probably wouldn't even check anyway.

Just go I want to talk about a good book by a good author regardless of whether he's "shilling the holocaust because he's a jewcuck" or whatever drivel you get on with on that cesspool you call a "board'.

>two people who haven't read the book
nice insightful arguments there

I wish people would stop talking about my country as if it's some kind of paradise, they need to check their fucking privilege. The US is a lot more liberal and free in the classic sense of the term and honestly I would move there in a second if it didn't mean leaving all my friends and family behind.

If you enjoy high taxes and overweening state authority in your life come on in eh.

i hate the alt right but god is he fucking hot

By the way this is not me. It is a libtard trying to fuck with your heads.

>inherited holocaust trauma
>jews make other jews feel bad across generations
this excuse to bleed the state dry for another hundred years

>can't discuss anything related to the holocaust without getting swarmed by /pol/ shitposter

>not realizing the OP is actually a /pol/ retard who is smart enough to question the dogma that is fed to him by stormfront and wants the opinion of Veeky Forums whom he knows reads a lot

He could have made a more ingenious thread, though, sure.

right, OP just wanted some quality discussion about holocaust denial on the literature board of an anime forum
precisely, the question is whether the holocaust happened; not literature related, also, read a fucking book once in a while or talk to some survivors instead of asking an unrelated board to spoonfeed you freely available information

please keep this shit off this board

The Holocaust has nothing to do with literature. You could have actually tried and implied simply wether the events in Night are any bit fictitious without the implication of whether the Holocaust happened or not, but you didn't. While there were people who genuinely wanted to talk about that, you maid it so instead you could just shitpost about the holocaust being fake by baiting in a bunch of /pol/tards who don't actually give a rats ass about literature to talk about something completely off-topic to this board.

Just leave this board, if you want to talk about history or politics, this is not the place to do it. If you actually want to talk about the literary aspects of the aforementioned book, then please go ahead, just word it so it doesn't attract people who aren't interested in discussing literature.

>waah why can't I make another thread where I spam pure ideology or spook over and over again

I understand you're a little upset after Dear Leader kicked the bucket today but it's no excuse to be an irrational sap and shabbos goy

>not literature related
Did you miss the fact that this is a book about the Holocaust? I have met people who claim that their parents were in the Holocaust. I find it extremely unlikely that this would be the case considering how long ago it happened and to such a small segment of people. You are now aware that there are as many Jews (6 million) who recieve so-called reparations for the holocaust today as those that supposedly died in it. It is a racket, plain and simple.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nex-oSKPX2w

Neither can you admit to being aware that Wiesel's book is fiction without getting swarned by happy merchant shitposters This is a shitposting board, get over it

>The Holocaust has nothing to do with literature.
This is a very stupid thing to say.

>
>Go back to /pol/.
Bump for kek

no no, don't encourage him to come to Veeky Forums, we had enough of that nonsense