/cm/qst/
Veeky Forumslit/
/a/g/
/k/an/
/co/ck/
/aco/wsr/
/out/vr/ Are going camping
[r9k] will orbit /int/

This year, Veeky Forums is going with Veeky Forums.
We are taking part in the Wacky Races wear-by Veeky Forums will princess carry Veeky Forums and run the course himself.
We have yet to decide what we will wear, though we may need to decide for Veeky Forums as well.

Fuck off, autist

this.
Anyone legitimately interested in "board culture" or retarded shit like OP's faggy winterball is an idiot and an autist.

Go to a doctor

I feel sorry for yourself

this is not literature

Why do you keep posting this stupid shit on every fucking board?

This has nothing to do with literature. Stop displacing on-topic threads with your retarded forum games.

Sure is NO-FUN in here...

>if it's not race-bait or /r9k/ threads then I don't want it!

This

Kill yourself immediately

still think this is the way to go. op's pic would be good if Veeky Forums had a philosophy board, WHICH IT DESPERATELY NEEDS SO WE CAN GET ALL THE FUCKING ZIZEKPOSTERS OUT OF Veeky Forums

>/phil/ board
>rolling sticky: are blacks really people?

I go on both Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums, does that mean i'm going to the ball with myself?

Yes.

Not skinny enough, please end life.

Why are we going with Veeky Forums? Veeky Forums is very dumb.

Still am not satisfied with our Veeky Forums girl. I've been trying to come up with something since the last thread.

fit is full of fags
lit is full of emasculated, emaciated leftist cucks

you do the math

Stop posting this fucking garbage. Jesus christ, how pathetic are you to take the time to post this trash?

Look buddy you're on the shitty literature section of an anime imageboard copied directly from the Japanese. You can always go to reddit if weird people posting weird shit on Veeky Forums makes you mad.

Pretty good point, but I'll still tell you: fuck off, get a life.

I have black hair. No glasses.

And I'm not going to your damn ball. I'm reading

a /phil/ board would be a fucking cesspit, but think how clean and pure and unsullied Veeky Forums would be without all that sophomoric whining...

>lit
>leftist

This place is far right into the traditionalist category.

Mate.....what do you think Veeky Forums is for?
It's history and humanities, half of their shit is philosophy, the other half is roman empire baiting.

Came from Veeky Forums

What up?

Why are we the girl? It makes far more sense that we get a dumb slutty teen obsessed with social media that posts her squats on twitter than to be a female writer/reader. I mean, women readers only read YA and adult genre so why are we giving up on our dicks? I say we are Plato, Pinecone, DFW, Tolstoi and Cervantes. Fuck this shy loli shit
#NotMyLit

Because Veeky Forums has one of the highest number of female to male ratios on this site.
Also, shy book nerd is cute, fuck you.

Prove it.
Also it is general consensus that women dont really read, Schopenhauer made it pretty clear.

There are some pea-brained Christcucks and the the usual pol traffic, but no. You don't understand just how leftist this place is.

No, not "liberal" either.

>Veeky Forums has one of the highest number of female to male ratios on this site
citation needed

You're the cancer, not only of this board, but of this entire site.

Please proceed to helium mask.