What are some good dishes I can prepare for my bf? Or better yet, what are some 'guy foods' you guys enjoy eating?

What are some good dishes I can prepare for my bf? Or better yet, what are some 'guy foods' you guys enjoy eating?

Well you can't go wrong with a good beef stew. Throw some nutmeg and bruised rosemary in that bitch.

Steak served still bleeding

Chili is a good go to. meat and potatoes always, burgers, ribs, a good stew, pot roast, roast chicken, lasagna, grilled sausages and kraut, hot roast beef sandwich open face is a personal favorite.

Authentic irish stew
Tendies
Crab legs at the movie theater
Quinkie sauce

Spaghetti with meatballs pretty good unless he already eats it all the time. Make a nice salad too

guys can have very different tastes, that said don't serve him some vegan kale-based slutty or anything of that nature
almost everyone enjoys a good pasta + sauce combination, steak is fairly easy to prepare and can be great
tuna steak is the most meaty fish I've had, even guys who hate fish could like this one

Tomato salad.

Roast beef and vegetables with gravy you dirty whore

steak with a baked potato. Ultimate guy meal.

Potatoes au gratin. It's rich, it's filling, it goes with steak and it hits that effort/style sweet spot where it looks good and involves work but isn't some fruity Noma nonsense.

lobster thermidor

>guy foods

>german

Steak, beer and a blowjob under the table

>I'm a grl btw

OP is most likely a twink.

bone-in fried chicken from scratch with a side of roasted sprouts and a bottle of brut.
> wa la

If that's the case, let's see that tight little balloon knot OP

>Because gay people don't exist
t. user

Wtf are you on about