Ahh, nothin' like a real NYC slice, am I right paesans?

Ahh, nothin' like a real NYC slice, am I right paesans?

Sbarro's is pretty good desu

>again

The best part is that even real NYC pizza is trash.

The truth is pizza is trash

The truth is, you're gay.

the truth is, I'M GAY

> would look perfectly fine, even good with the right white balancing

I know this is just yet another fucking meme post, but why do I keep seeing people fail photography in the most basic ways?

The truth is, your orientation is unacceptable.

This looks delicious.

The truth is italian pizza > american pizza and americans only disagree because their tastebuds are only responsive to sugar and grease anymore

The truth is, you're obsessed.

>mfw this gets memed so much Sbarros becomes a celebrated brand in retaliation

Are you really complaining about the composition of a picture of a slice of Sbarro pizza

How can I white balance on a cellphone?

Eh, I went to the restaurant of a multi-year winner of a top Italian pizza competition. It was great but definitely not as good as any decent American pizza place

If you have a smartphone with good camera software you can do it, my HTC was able to do it

Stop hating the NY za

NJ pizza is superior

Never, have some Boston 'za instead

Life actually becomes more pleasant the moment you realize that different people like different kinds of pizza and it's ok.

But then these turbo faggots come along abbreviating pizza as "'za" like some kind of faggot ninja turtle and life gets annoying again. Fuck you Veeky Forums

Fuck off photogfag, and give me extra fries with that mcchicken

The only difference between the 2nd and 3rd pizzas is that the last is smaller,has an appropriate amount of cheese, and has way too many toppings

I like to eat Sbarro when I'm at the mall and I couldn't give less of a fuck about JYC or their food.

I forgot sbarros still existed. Fuck, everything they made was so chewy and lukeworm. I didn't even like it when I was a shitty kid at the mall