Does anybody have any good books for my fourteen-year old son to read...

Does anybody have any good books for my fourteen-year old son to read? He used to be a huge reader and just dropped it a couple years ago. I want to get him to start reading again, but every book I get him he says he absolutely hates.

Want him to be redpilled?

Schopenhauer's 'On Women'

The Stranger
Notes From Underground
Animal Farm
Heart of a Dog
Steppenwolf

That's like three pages, I want a real thing. He's sorta left-leaning anyway, argues with me sometimes about shit like that, wouldn't like it.

The Call of the Wild
Into the Wild
Lord of the Flies

What does he like? Maybe he's interested in nonfiction

from personal experience:
I was a vidya-playing pleb until I saw some Veeky Forums crossposter meme about Infinite Jest and that was what got me really into reading again

Don't give up, already. Teach him the values of masculinity, racial purity, nationalism, tradition, and old-time gender roles.

Phenomenology of Spirit tbqh

Dubliners
Heart of Darkness
Anthem
Tale of Two Cities
Great Expectations
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

The Campaigns of Napoleon by David Chandler

The Last of the Mohicans
The Old Man and the Sea
Journey to the End of the Night
The Sun Also Rises
Devils (Demons)

Get him Into the Wild. It might just teach him to take some risks in life without being suicidal and dying like Chris Mccandless. It's outdoorsy stuff too so it appeals to both sides of the political compass.

Watership Down
Animal Farm
Brave New World

Stories and Poems for Extremely Intelligent Children of All Ages by Harold Bloom
Italian Folktales by Italo Calvino
Father Brown stories by G. K. Chesterton
The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien
Mythology by Edith Hamilton (14 is actually the perfect age to start with the Greeks)

Story of the Eye, Bataille.

What are the last three books you tried to give him?

May just need to wait for him to come back on his own. Leaving some interesting crap with neat spines and summaries out in the rumpus room would expedite the process.

This. Let him read The Turner Diaries too.

Try audio books?

There isn't really donaldfags here, is there?

Ready Player One

War & Peace

Not because he will enjoy it, but because it will get him a lot of 14 year old pseud girl pussy

Make him start with the Greeks. Get him one of these Greek mythology books for kids, and then go all the way with him.
If he's smart, you can buy Hamilton's Mythology.

>Donaldfags
Wew people you politically disagree with frequent the same board as you oh the humanity

wtf is a rumpus room?

He hates the books because you're specifically getting them for him and he knows what you want. He's 14, so he's just being an annoying faggot, like most 14 year olds.

>teach him to be a /pol/tard
No.
Teach him away from being a walking memeperson like that and also from being a crazy SJW. The world's not black and white.

His Dark Materials is the only the book trilogy I read as a teenager and still love to this day.

You're a touchy one

>That's like three pages, I want a real thing. He's sorta left-leaning anyway, argues with me sometimes about shit like that, wouldn't like it.

I feel sorry for your son, he sounds cool and normal stuck with some embarressing loser as a father. I hope his step father is a better influence than you

Find something he can jerk it to

Cosmic Banditos

Artemis Fowl is YA that shouldn't be classified as YA.
It's pretty good,perfect for a fourteen year old