How would you describe your ideal self? How is your virtuous self, what would reaching Areté feel like?

How would you describe your ideal self? How is your virtuous self, what would reaching Areté feel like?

What kind of neopaganism are you talking about

>Fight Club

Go back to Rebbit, kid.

I thought it would go unnoticed, how quickly you recognized it, you activated my trap card, kid

Actually, Areté is a Greek concept "invented" before Christianity. Did you know Christianity started off as a sect? It really makes you think,doesn't it?

>I thought it would go unnoticed, how quickly you recognized it, you activated my trap card, kid

You lost kiddo, don't make me throw you out by force

Real cute act you got going on there, kid.

So,your ideal self is Donald Trump?

I too like fictional characters

T R U S T

N O B O D Y

>I too like fictional characters

Well, this so-called fictional character is going to be your president for the next four years, friend.

America will died in the next two years. Calling it now. Don't say I didn't warn ya

Again? If you keep falling for it I'm going to have to ask you to leave

>screencap this for upboats :^)

Kys, my man.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

Nice spicy pasta, friend :^)

This board is truly the intellectual heart of Veeky Forums

/pol/ is just leaking in again

Nobody is actually sharing the topic of the thread with me, I think I'm gonna grab a drink, I can't stand being ignored on an anonymous imageboard. It's unbearable

First half of Fight Club Tyler Durden was a really cool guy desu. A sleazy movie projectionalist who makes a living making soap who lives out a bohemian lifestyle and is charismatic enough to convince strangers to fight under a bar for the fun of it sounds like a fun person to be for a while.

It all went downhill when he became a anti-consumerist cult leader though. Should've just stuck to fighting and working for a car insurance company if you ask me.

That's kinda the point of the movie, how the narrator rejects Durden's extremist ideology and recognizes his hypocrisy. I would've followed him even after his mental breakdown though.

My ideal self would probably be the way I am now, with all my interests and beliefs but more fit and not caring about others opinions, it is something I'm working on today but I feel like the idea is better as a perfect image I work towards to keep me focus rather than a goal I can reach ASAP
I would also welcome a singular goal to focus on and the will and means to follow it, something I feel like I currently don't have completely