I'm going out for Vietnamese sandwiches. What do you want?

I'm going out for Vietnamese sandwiches. What do you want?

i'm vegetarian, i'll just have a water :)

How about some of these? Or a tapioca dessert? Keep up your attitude and you're getting the durian smoothie.

I have never had a banh mi in my entire life but that "special combination" one is just vague enough to get my interest

I don't know what these are I'm sorry
You can get me a lychee smoothie or something.

Never had any of those but I'll take a #1. Most places have their best item as the #1 on the menu.

Nem is an acquired taste, but if you like fermented sausage, you'll like it. I like the combination and the #10, which is Chinese style BBQ pork as opposed to the Vietnamese style BBQ pork normally seen, which is what #2 is.
Okay, a lychee smoothie. Good choice.
Special combo is a wonderful assortment of pork products like head cheese, pate, sausage, and the Vietnamese equivalent of Mortadella. I highly recommend it, and it's my favorite cold Vietnamese sandwich.

I usually get a Char Siu from a nearby Bale.
I guess I shouldn't always get the same, but I like it.

eating a special combination banh mi at this very moment, they used bell peppers instead of jalapenos and i am trying not to sperg the fuck out

For me it's the Grilled Chicken, the best banh mi sandwich

If I could only ever have one type of Banh Mi for the rest of my life, it would be the Char Siu. The sweet glaze just works too well with everything else.

What is the one between 1 and 3? What does it say? B.Q. Pork

Pate, pork slice and pickle w/ mayo pls.

Anyway to get a #1 and #7 combo?

>15 different kinds of ḇ̩͓̻ͣ͑a̜̥̝̝ͫ̃̀ͅń̤͓̯̤͈̂̉̄̒̑h̩̟͗ͭͣ͗ ̖̳̝͚͚͆ͮͨͦͬ͡m̜̱̾͋͊ͮͭï̵̭̰͙̮͕̆ͩ
Where is this paradise

Subway for gooks

I wonder if they have Asian autists making scenes there.

Nothing. They all taste the same.

I get special combination all the time. Today I'll try sardine. I also want an iced coffee.

>banh mi ham

I don't know what that made me laugh.

Denver. Ba Le Bakery. I highly recommend it. Vinh Xuong and Baker's Palace are also great. Baker's Palace has more types of those dessert drink things, and Vinh Xuong has better pastries, but Ba Le has the best variety of sandwiches.

Actually, now that I think about it, Baker's Palace has more types of sandwiches, and you can get an egg on any of them. Baker's Palace #1

Some give me a basic gestalt on Vietnamese meatballs. What's the deal? Dog meat or safe to eat?