Cretins who don't tip

I tip a minimum of $5 for literally every food service outing . Coffee? $5 tip. lunch baquette? $5 tip. Eggs and bacon? $5 tip. taco truck? $5 I give the mamis at MacDonals $5 tip for a QP.

Every time.

When I actually go out to eat my tip starts at $20 irregardless of the meal price and I simply add $20 bills anytime I feel like it might not be enough. Dinner for one, Thursday night, Applebees? $20 tip. Buffet Chinese for 5, Saturday night? $40 tip. dinner for two, Ruth's Chris, Monday? $80 tip. You get the idea.

I eat out because I'm not poor, and I tip because I like to make people happy in their job. I think you should probably stay home for a while, kiddo

> irregardless

That's not a word, fella (and it would mean exactly the opposite of what you intended in this context)

Also, I just plain don't believe you.

If they want more for the service they provide them put your fucking prices up. I'm not going to literally give away my hard earned cash just because it'll make them feel better for a little while and make me look like a good person. I don't care, we are exchanging goods and services not getting married.

I don't want to alarm anyone, but I think OP might not be telling the truth. In fact, I think this may be an elaborate ruse to elicit an emotional response from us!

zzzzzzzzzzzz

It's just walking around with plates lmao.

Are you suggesting that OP is a liar? This can't be true, I've never seen anyone lie on the internet before and I've been on here for a very long time.

That's nothing, I let the staff fuck my wife.

I wish we didn't have the tipping meme in America. I got in a fight with a shitbag bartender because he was mad I tipped "only" $3 on a $20 tab

Did you win? Don't lie, he probably mopped the floor with your pasty fatass.

Cheapo. After $15 I'll let the server into my house to go on a 3 day binge of fuck my wife, children and the family dog if he pleases.

Yeah, he followed me outside after a verbal fight and I ended up getting him into submission. Then some hipsters pulled me off and I left. Believe me or don't believe me, it was retarded anyways.

Op i work retail and its pretty shitty, tip me next time i scan your shopping, if not your a filthy fucking scum bag who cant even afford to make a random person happy with their job u peice of shit, if you cant afford to tip me then stay at home and starve yourself cunt balls

pls tip me for this post

Oh, I believe you, because it sounds too stupid to be made up, and I've seen the same kind of shit happen over and over. I'm always amazed because it's so easy to defuse these kinds of things. But I haven't been in a physical fight since high school.

*tips*

>got him into submission

Huh you'd think americans usually tip enough at birth

minor kek

honestly, once you get to $40 tip, I'd start expecting a blowjob

Damn I guess OP got a tip too.

I would just like to be the first person in a long line of persons that will claim to be rich and tip a lot.

My household income is 560,000 USD per year and the last time I went out to dinner with my wife, and her son, we went and had a lovely meal at a nice italian joint where i tipped 20% plus 2 dollars extra for each of the sangrias my wife had. Then we stopped at a steak house for dessert on the way home and I tipped 8 bucks on an 8 dollar piece of chocolate cake.

I have lots of money and these small pittances don't matter to me. The look on the server's faces is always quite nice. The money means so much more to them.

I am sure that one day, when you poor, blue-collar fellows get your shit together, you will one day be happy to tip like me when the money means so much less to you. Tis just a trifle.

CONFUSION AND DELAY

> the last time I went out to dinner with my wife, and her son
>my wife
>her son
Rich cucks are the best cucks.