Kimchi Burritos. Thoughts?

Kimchi Burritos. Thoughts?

>Kimchi

could probably use some tobasco sauce!

let me hold your hair while you vomit like a little pussy.

>muh excruciating pain mmmmm so good
Hot fags get out and stay out.

It'd be the first time you've touched a woman since your mum shat you out of her bumhole.

Tabasco isn't all that hot though. I think you're probably just a big puss. Try the green kind.

>A ho ho ho ho... Quagmire, when it comes to tacos, I'll trust the Koreans, thank you.

That's not where babies come from, and you're not a grill

>1,500 skoalvilles
>not hot
You need to see a doctor....

You should. It's tasty as fuck. Plus, Mexicans cut little boy's heads off with dull knives. Start with the serrated end to make it more cruel, too. I saw it in a horrifying webm that ruined my life a few days ago. I don't trust them for shit. At least the good Koreans knew to wall off the bad Koreans 60 years ago.

>one virgin attacking another virgin

ouch, i'm wounded to the core. you've clearly won this bout good sir. i tip my fedora in deference

That's where you came from, and tell yourself whatever you need to if it makes you feel better, sweetie pie.

Women can't be virgins. Their minds and souls are impure from birth.

Interesting pattern....

Faggot

looks pretty great honestly. i'd love a drizzle of some garlic sour cream sauce on top too

Pretty sure those were Columbians.

>eating rotten fart cabbage because Korean food is """"exotic""""" to you
I'm sure shite is a flavour you have to develop a taste for, I'll pass pumpkin.

Regardless. Mexicans are animals too.

>I saw it in a horrifying webm that ruined my life a few days ago
Roastie/redditor detected.

Which trailer in which flyover state do you live in?

>Watching the brutal deception of a small child is fine

How very edgy of you. I bet you are just drowning in puss.

decapitation* He didn't look terribly deceived

It's kinda sour and slightly spicy. What is wrong with you? I used to eat it as a kid. I bet you would fucking die trying to eat 1000 year old eggs.

I prefer Shota piss eggs

1500 is not high at all, you fuckin pussy

>kimchi
>burrito
>combined

Sigh. Why do people have to do this kind of shit? I love kimchi and burritos. I could even enjoy kimchi as a side dish to my burrito. Please don't put kimchi on my burrito. Our relationship ends then and there.

this

Fuck off weeb. I bet you're a trump supporter

kimchi pork burritos are quite nice

>I hate nice things

>cutting through the wrapping
why do Americans do this?

>being a fucking gay and enjoying nice things
haha wow

>Fusion food? Exploring new textures and flavors? Nay, I am too cultured to blemish my palette with anything but the traditional delicacies, m'lady.

>fusion food
>new
I assume you're young but for your future not-looking-stupid-on-the-internet purposes, fusion (by that specific name) has a history and that history is a lot older than you. It started with vong, which was way too cool for you (protip: same guy who started fusion also invented the molten chocolate cakes that have finally reached you in flyover country via domino's)

Fusion was an instant hit, but because not everyone is JGV, it quickly picked up a bad reputation among foodies because it got so popular restaurants just started randomly combining flavors to be "cool" and there were so many awful and contrived combinations it became very uncool very quickly. Somewhat like the idea that austrian wine is bad, the fusion stigma is considered somewhat antiquated now and fusion is "cool" again but chiefly among contrarians

In before you try to change the subject and go "b-but muh zheng he", no, just admit when you're wrong. Not the guy you're arguing with, just trying to help you understand why people who are older than you and know more about food might have a certain attitude about certain things you only "know" about in the abstract