ITT: God-tier dipping sauces

ITT: God-tier dipping sauces

No more references to rick an morty OP, I already suck that show to much, and just to clarify, this is the God-tier sauce

looking at the ingredients its just ketchup with soy sauce

Holy shit I know OP! You are right on the money. Best thread on r/foodandcooking all day!

>fourth line of ingredients
>"spics"
what did they mean by this?

Second line down
>grape vinegar
What did they mean by this?

*x-files theme play*

9 MORE SEASONS 96 MORE YEARS

It's based on a fake that's been circulating around, the ingredients list is from tangy BarBeQue sauce.

How do I make szechuan sauce?

A guy who has a cooking channel on youtube called Binging with Babish made Szechuan sauce and it looked pretty good.

I love to dip my dick in ur mom's pussy.

OH MY GOD, I JUST FUCKING LOVE RICK AND MORTY! IT'S SO RANDOM AND COOL -ITS LIKE THE SHOW WAS DESIGNED FOR US REDDITORS. MY MUM SAYS I HAVE AN UNHEALTHY OBSESSION WITH THE SHOW BUT SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND. IT'S SO FUNNY! I WISH I COULD LIVE IN THE RICK AND MORTY WORLD AND HANG OUT WITH THEM. IN THEIR WORLD I'D BE POWERFUL, SOCIABLE AND I'D HAVE SO MANY FRIENDS. EVERYTHING WOULD BE SO FUNNY!!! If you dare insult the show, I will come to your house and threaten you with my katanas until you become a true fan like myself! I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora trenchcoat for life!) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet. Anyway, back to the topic at hand: RICK AND MORTY!!! MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER IS RICK BECAUSE HIS STYLE OF HUMOUR PERFECTLY REFLECTS THAT OF REDDIT! I BET IF I ASKED HIM "WHEN DOES THE NARWHAL BACON?" HE'D KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! ALSO DID YOU NOTICE HE LOOKS LIKE BERNIE SANDERS IF YOU SQUINT A BIT AND USE YOUR IMAGINATION!!! THIS CAN'T BE COINCIDENCE! MLG ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED! Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati and Doge are so funny! If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those memes and more"

>he says, waiting for his next anime to download

pure unfiltered autism

Do you realize how much of a cocksucker you have to be to post this kind of thing on Veeky Forums?

congratulations on being 100x more annoying than any R&M fan. your tendies are in the mail

It was basically just sweet and sour sauce mixed with BBQ sauce you manchild. Nobody really wants that salty garbage sauce outside of your cancerous fanbase.

Is this the new Crystal Pepsi?

I love knowing that someone unironically wrote this thinking its be some "skewer" of R and M fans

And then it just made then look like a complete and utter autist

Stupid as it is mcdonalds might bring back the sauce just because it's so popular right now.
I gotta admit I'm curious to know what it tastes like.
Also it's perfect timing because they're gonna make another shitty live action remake this time for mulan.

And if you don't think this is the tightest shit, then you can get the fuck out of my face.

They might bring it back next year when the live action Mulan movie comes out.

The perfect sauce for tendies!

What's weird about that? Wine is a huge production, vinegar is a byproducr, use it. It's a great vinegar for some sour

>cooking with babish is a reliable source to regurgitate
Stop

He's completely right, though. I liked the sauce, but I won't oversell it.

>instead you should take the word from an anonymous user on Veeky Forums

It might be similar but no

KFC Supercharged Sauce.

Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

>it's the kind of thing that generally turns off a lot of the population
That single phrase sums up everything that's wrong with Redditors and the /b/ crowd. No, your hobbies and interests are not "counterculture" or "quirky". No, the media you enjoy is not "edgy" or "pushing the boundaries". They are faux-patricians and go about with an undeserved and unearned air of haughtiness. "Indeed," exclaims the /b/edditor, "I am different and special, for the things I enjoy aren't enjoyed by the pitiful masses, and that makes me better!" It's akin to the /r9k/ robots and tumblrinas with self-diagnosed mental illnesses.

i'd just like to have a dip that isn't plagued with all these extra fucking chemicals that by no means seem natural to consume, thanks

if you like literal vinegar in a bottle, sure

I don't remember it being that good, it was only ok

Not as much of a cocksucker as being a person to reply to it

>might
It's a marketing ploy you retarded nigger. Mulan's live-action movie comes out next year and thanks to reddit and memey they're getting free, early advertising and gullible redditors are taking it hook, line, and sinker.

oh yeah rick and morty memes

good stuff man

keep it up

XDD I LOVE RICK AND MORTY ITS SO FUNNY SENPAI SO GOOD SENPAI XDDD XD XDDD XDDDDDDDDDDDD I LOVE TALKING ABOUT IT WITH MY FRIENDS ON REDDIT THE JOKEZZZ ARE SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD XDDDDDDD XD XDD XDDDD XD XXXDDDDD XD

Oh man what a coincidence that America's favorite sauce is making a comeback just in time for Walt Disney Studios'™ new live action Mulan © coming Fall 2018! Hopefully McDonalds™ gets the message that us CONSUMERS would love to get our hands on that sauce ;)

Trips confirm that this is an astroturfing campaign.

But that sounds goat as fuck

Corporate marketing departments are now attempting to create and force internet memes.

>vinegar with a bit of pepper and sodium
>not delicious

>this unironically triggers r&m cucks

LMAO!!

>imblying anything less than pure hyperbole wouldn't go over the heads of people who like le mr poopy butthole and go to places to post about le meme sauce.

how is it szechuan sauce when it doesn't contain any szechuan peppers?

Also
>primary ingredient is corn syrup

Seriously is that just corn syrup tomato paste and artificial soy sauce product? wtf

Absolutely disgusting.
Only good sauce that shithole makes is the habanero one and even then it's probably just habanero flavoring in mayonnaise.

Fuckin Mardi Gras mustard. Nice n zesty.

HAHAHA YES REDDIT AND MEMEY

YES OP SLAY XDDDD

Thanks bro, love the show ;)

Can you quote me in your post next time though? It helps me respond faster!

SzeChuan
>Chinese
Teriyaki
>Japanese

wot?

wubbalubbadubdub anyone?? XDDD

I would rather be trapped in a prison with 1000 redditors than you annoying contrarian faggots

That ingredient list is actually pretty decent.

>reddit and memey
First thing to make me laugh all night.

hey am I an adult yet, fuck everything popular lol

Well it is technically "Teriyaki with a twist".
> Vinegar
> Water
> Soy sauce
> Starch
are all stuff you would use in Teriyaki

i define myself to others by disliking popular things

siracha or however the fuck you spell it is pretty ok on some things

It's still shitpost even if you're being ironic

But McDonalds Szechwan sauce is LITERALLY a meme. Nobody has tasted it since 1998. The only reason its popular is because of a TV show. It has no place on a cooking board and everyone circlejerking about how good it is either hasn't tasted it or is just hopping on the band wagon.

Szechwan Sauce is like an American restaurant that offers Wagyu. Its not real. Its just a meme.

I really like it on nuggies