Guilty Pleasures Thread

Guilty Pleasures Thread.
GO

Abocado with mayonisse

what is a clamato

Of agree OP, but this one is better imo

Clam and tomato juice.
I add my own hot sauces to make it better.

I scrape the creme out of Double Stuffed Oreos and eat it out of peanut shells.

Dont know if its a guilty pleasure per se but I am fond of peanut butter sanwiches with manadarin orange slices in them. The flavors work well with each other. The downside is the juice tends to shoot out onto your face and dribble down your chin. But yet you dont seem to mind.

Sounds good till it got kinda gay at the end.

I have a Double McFish a few times a week, usually after a hard day at work or karate classes.

>Clam
yucky

I hide behind the doors of my fridge and tilt the bottle back. For whatever reason it jumpstarts my appetite right before a meal.

Hahahah you're wrong.

can you post pictures of your sticky glazed chin?

>I have a Double McFish a few times a week, usually after a hard day at work or karate classes.
>eating mcfish
HUE, do you realize what you are eating? The fish that is made out of literally eats trash, hence why it is so cheap and hard to sell that they decided to make fucking burguers out of it rather than selling the fish itself.

What the fuck are we looking at here? Are those single packaged weiners? Is that ready to eat?

Pretty much a pickled sausage/hotdog that is really spicy. Well spicy if you get the red package ones.

>being this white

>Pretty much a pickled sausage/hotdog that is really spicy. Well spicy if you get the red package ones.
Are those hotdogs made out of disgusting re-processed meat?

Also, I somehow doubt I would feel it is spicy at all, im pretty used to pepper.

>being this white
Are you implying that eating bottom feeders is for niggers?

Cause if you are, you are right, just look at how much crawlfish those niggers at Louisiana eat!

But really now, I used to love eating clam, but it is simply not safe anymore, not with all the pollution and heavy metal poisoning.

But I'm white as hell in Colorado and I love shellfish.

my man, fuck drump and white "people"

>But I'm white as hell in Colorado and I love shellfish.
Im white as hell too, and I sure as fuck love watermelon, doesn't mean that it is not nigger food.

Face it, it is just like fried chicken, niggers eat so much of it that it can literally be considered nigger food.

>whoa there not too spicy now!

Yes. They used to have pork hearts in em but they don't anymore.

Pretty much any gas station in murica has em if yer curious get the tijuana mama.

who cares if it eats trash. the fact that nature can so easily convert trash into perfectly edible food is pretty remarkable if you think about it.

>Pretty much any gas station in murica has em if yer curious get the tijuana mama.
Not an american, doubt I will ever visit america either.

>who cares if it eats trash. the fact that nature can so easily convert trash into perfectly edible food is pretty remarkable if you think about it.
That is just it, nature CAN'T convert trash into perfectly edible food, those fishes are full of heavy metals and oil waste products.

But do go ahead and eat the equivalent quantity of mercury that is on a thermometer, im sure that is perfectly edible and won't give you heavy metal poisoning at all...

there is always amazon.

I don't mind clam in of itself, but mixing it into some vile third world concoction with tomato juice and budweiser sounds yucky.

ITT
>I like food
>IT'S GARBAGE
>o-ok
actually that's the whole board come to think of it

anyway every easter I buy a chocolate rabbit and eat it over a couple days with peanut butter

lol this
this dude in particular comes off as so faggy

Fucking love this shit.

What hot sauces go well with regular chelada?

Mexicans ruin everything they touch when it comes to food and drink. They even sell cups with a bunch of shitty spices in them at the liquor store down the street for pouring your beer into. It makes me fucking sick.