Are there any books that can specifically help me better understand women?

Are there any books that can specifically help me better understand women?

Help me better sympathize with women and understand their behavior please.

I have a girlfriend, I'm not asking for PUA books, I want to better understand women in general; and through that improve my relationship with my own woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_intelligence#Researchers_in_favor_of_males_in_g_factor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Madam Bovary by Gustav Flaubert

if you understood women you wouldn't have a gf

Can you elaborate?

Are you going to tell me that women are hopeless?

is like saying ''help me to understand men'' fuck off. think real

this may be a stretch but my suspicion is that doesn't have a girlfriend and compensates for this using his "reasoning."

Middlemarch

Virginal fedoras literally do these kinds of mental gymnastics.

By default I have a better understanding of men than women because I am a man, I can better sympathize and understand the behavior of men.

So no.

Women have observable patterns of behavior that men do not have. There are certain things women desire that men do not, and there are reasons for these desires. I would like to also find out wether the behavior of modern women actually differs from women of the past and why.

These are the things I want to understand.

The Pure and the Impure is pretty interesting, but is a bit of the time and is concerned a lot with early 20th century lesbian subculture. Still some good insight, and Colette is based.

By default I have a better understanding of women than men because I am a women, I can better sympathize and understand the behaviour of men.

stop generalizing. get off the internet and just talk with your girlfriend, jesus christ.

Paglia for cultivated reactionary view

>By default I have a better understanding of women than men because I am a women

L O N D O N

The essay "On Women", by Arthur Schopenhauer

That's not at all what I said.

There's nothing wrong with generalizing if it is true. You dont believe there are general patterns of behavior among the sexes that one can learn to understand?

It's not just women that display patterns of behavior, its men too.

I'm not going to get the value of an entire book by just talking to her, she's not going to tell me about why women behave certain ways and think certain things.

holy shit, your picture redpilled me.

they have the potential to be just as shitty as men. maybe for different reasons relevant to their sex, maybe for the same reasons as men.

humankind should be purged.

maybe someone above said already, idk,
but how about just talking honestly with your gf?

show-pen-how-er

on women

On Women by Arthur Schopenhauer desu

Damn, user. Don't try to troll OP.

Yes this has been said and I already have said why this is not the kind of information I am looking for.

Why is this a troll?

Yeah you probably shouldn't be getting your knowledge of woman from books but maybe that's just me.

They are very inscure
And they want a strong man, don't fall for all that feminist crap

I lurk CGL and they all shit on guys that are "sweet"

A fedora is incapable of having sex since it has no sexual organs.

>judging women based on the opinions of seagulls

It's like judging men based on /r9k/ or PUAhate desu

Read books written by women

Can a strong man not also be sweet?

Excuse me m'lord, but women are the same everywhere, unlike us men who come in a myriad of forms

OP doesn't seem like the type that wants to be red-pilled but for anyone else this is the best resource I have found

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/

A lot of it is about female psychology

Yes, altough balacing those two things isn't easy
I'm not saying OP should act like a ogre

No, that's a Trilby, people often confuse those.

Everything Men Know About Women by Dr. Alan Francis

Men are (generally) simple to understand. They're like dogs (Not to sound demeaning)

Women (again, in general) are more complex individuals, and, perhaps, have more variety.
They are like cats.

Not all dogs and cats hate each other, but they often bristle from their differences.

That only helps one to understand Schopenhauer. And who cares what that old bag of sulky shit thinks?

Some women are just nuts of course. Same as men.

my diary desu

The Book of Pook

always amuses me when people assume cats act aloof and uninterested because they're somehow more complex and intelligent beings than dogs.

meanwhile in reality, they lack the mental capacity to form emotional bonds the way a dog can.

so yes, much like cats, we've convinced ourselves women must be up to something better than us because of their disinterestedness in our lives.

>they lack the mental capacity to form emotional bonds the way a dog can.
For you.

it was a stupid comparison and that poster is an idiot

but cats are great, they for sure evolved along similar symbiotic lines when compared to dogs, cats, big or other wise, don't' have the complex social structres that dog packs do, accounting for their underlying disposition

no, I have both a cat and a dog and it's simply a fact that cats are stupid animals who happen to have convinced people that their selfishness is a sign of intelligence.

my cat will do something bad, I will tell it off, it will fail to learn the way a dog can that it's actions were bad and will carry on it's life as normal after running off, then 10 minutes later it'll come and sit on my lap without a care in the world.

I think you take my comparisons too seriously. You have a dumb cat. I have known hundreds of cats and they're all pretty different. They're both "dumb animals" but you place value in what a dog can do for you. They can both be trained, the dog has had far more background in it.

It's a pretty apt description if I do say so.

>they lack the mental capacity to form emotional bonds the way a dog can
Looks like you lack the mental capacity to from an emotional bond with a cat.

>something bad
So you were able to condition your dog to not engage in certain behaviours, whereas your cat still doesn't give a shit that you think "its actions were bad" and continues to use you as a moveable heated sofa, perhaps wondering all the while it looks at you through squinted eyes how long it will take you to grasp that just because it doesn't care doesn't mean it doesn't understand--and you think the cat is stupid for this.

this is exactly what I'm talking about.

>cat finds it impossible to understand social cues and struggles to learn behaviours
>wow! cats are so cool and independent, they don't give a crud! mooooooom can I get a cool edgy cat?

The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists
by Neil Strauss

Men are closer to cats; they often act individually and with a self-knowing character. The contemplative, curious nature ascribed of cats are characteristics of men, rather than women.

Women are closer to dogs because they will follow others, especially their kin, with close loyalty, often barking at those who attempt otherwise. Many women are more easily roped into persecutory leftism because of this; when there's no strong familial/marital/etc bond they construe an insecurity, filling it with My Problem: Bogeyman (Patriarchy, Homophobia, Racism), Solution: Political Activism, etc.

>trying to understand a group out of 4 billions of people based on their genitals

>improve my relationship with my own woman
I know it's a crazy idea but please give it a try, alright? Talk to her.

Women are like cats. They have no loyalty and only come to you for affection, warmth and food. They are helpless but feel independent, since they never truly develop roots.

Men are like dogs. They are loyal, can be trusted, are playful and are a bit dumb in their naivety.

Women are like the Andean saddle-back tamarin. Diurnal and arboreal, they run and jump quickly through the trees, eating fruits and other plant parts as well as spiders, bird eggs, and small vertebrates. They are found in Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, and Peru, occupying an extensive area of northern Amazonia. They live in small groups of up to 40 members.

Men are like the northwest Bornean orangutan. Critically endangered and threatened by deforestation, palm oil plantations and hunting, they have a distinctive appearance with very long arms, coarse, shaggy, russet red coats, and prehensile, gripping hands and feet. They live in the tropical broadleaf forests of the Bornean lowlands, and are for the most part solitary. Some live to over 60 years of age, but only in captivity.

women are more like bad: they are the bad ones

men are more like good: they are the good ones. Except for the 80%+ that I consider bad

jesus fucking kek man, let me breathe a little alright?

Look, I am a woman, and honestly, are you hoping to understand the majority? If so, read women's mags for as long as you can stomach it. The disconnect between wanting a good body and being told to 'just be you' along with useless information on sex tips and cake recipes and a detritus of tumblr tier platitudes and selfie tips is more than enough to understand the basic bitch mind. Or do you want to understand your girlfriend? If so, is she a typical young woman, and thus someone most of them men on these boards think is a gold digging sub human whore, or is she something more?

Also, Jane Austen is good. Or something by Margaret Atwood, if you can stand the angry 70s feminist vibes (that is for understanding women, not good in terms of quality).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_intelligence#Researchers_in_favor_of_males_in_g_factor
>Some studies have concluded that there is larger variability in male scores compared to female scores
Meaning that if a person is either very dumb or very smart it's more likely that that person is a man.
>Some studies
Not really conclusive evidence
>wikipedia
I know, but that page in particular has a very extensive list of references.

Sex at Dawn
by Chris Ryan

Being a pleb helps you a lot.
I am a pleb and it's easy to get with them, also what they want and how they react to different situations.

It is known that women don't know what women want and even less what they need.Of course men cannot know so well either, since they are not women and, since women look like humans, they project their own mentality upon them.

To actually understand women would require a huge scientific effort of a completely rational 3rd observer. We must observe input and output, we must inquire on the conscious thought and try to measure subconscious thought.

It has been said: marry! Either you will end up happy, or you end up as a philosopher.

This, to a degree.
>in relationship
>socialized to be stoic, strong
>gf very much likes me
>gf wants me to be more emotionally open with her
>gradually become more comfortable around her
>start being more emotionally open and vulnerable about certain things
>she loses interest in me and ends our relationship, says I'm too needy
great trick

I think the secret is to give small glances of what's inside of you

She'll still have interest while you don't look like your heart is made of ice

Too bad I'll never put this to test because I'll never have a GF

>that pic
>gf

Why is it not enough that you have the 'redpilled' boards to have 'woman hate'-threads?

Just think of a man, then take away reason and accountability.

You just described /r9k/

this post is correct. it's scientifically proven that cat's are dumber than dogs.
The niggers on this website will believe in race realism yet they deny the fact that different species have different level's of intelligence.

>cat's
>level's

Back to /pol9k/, kid

>cats are stupid animals who happen to have convinced people that their selfishness is a sign of intelligence
Liberalism strikes again