I like food with an element of assembly or interactivity, like fajitas. What other dishes are similar in that sense...

I like food with an element of assembly or interactivity, like fajitas. What other dishes are similar in that sense? Please don't say steamboat, because steamboat is for faggots.

Steamboat

>fagboat
Yeah, no.

Injera and veggies/tibs.

>I like food with an element of assembly or interactivity
You fucking autistic child.

Similar to fajitas?

Burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas, tacos, chalupas, taquitos, chimichangas... the list is endless really

Not in terms of cuisine/region, but in terms of having to put things together (meme-tier deconstructed food might do it) or cook (shabu-shabu, monjayaki).
I've embraced my inner autist, user. Isn't it time you did too?
Thanks! i'm not sure if there's Ethiopian in my city, but I'll have a look.

Does every kind if dish not have an element of assembly?

When cooking, sure. Not always when presented.

potluck

Lettuce Wraps
Pho
Pizza Towers

szechuan hot pot. quit being a pussy and quit calling it steamboat.

What's your problem with delicious hotpot friend?

I enjoy making dinosaur chicken nuggets with as many dipping sauces as I can find in my kitchen. It's fun to decide which sauce I choose for each nugget, or even for each bite!

A history of poorly prepared family hotpots when I was growing up.

get over it puss
hotpot is delish

Korean food would be a good place to look.
BiBimBop is pretty delicious when mixed in heated stoneware for the nice crispy rice.

I also recommend some legit Korean BBQ alot of that stuff you do yourself.

There is also Korean Banchan which gives you lots of little dishes of various pickles, spicy things, and greens to add to your dish to flavor to your liking.

Vietnamese Pho also has some interactivity in the fact you also personalize dishes with beansprouts and a bunch of different spices.

Fondue is also communal and interactive.

And Raclette is in my opinion fondues better relative. More communal too.

Japanese Shabu Shabu is also another communal cooking and eating experience.

Great stuff, thanks! I'd forgotten about raclette.

Np. If I think of any others I'll post. Food that you personalize and assemble with other people really hits that cooking and eating together/breaking bread spot in human socialization for me. So I am a big fan of communal dishes at home or restaurants. Ethiopian dishes are another communal dish where all the different foods are served on a large thin piece of spongy bread that you tear of pieces and scoop up what you want to eat with.

Also any middle eastern cold mezze is pretty interactive and communal.

Sorry my fault I didn't read the thread. These were already mentioned.

In that vein, a nice spread of charcuterie really hits the spot for me.
Hidang-style Nasi Padang is also great for the whole communal angle.

>Hidang-style Nasi Padang
Never had this. I'm gonna see if I can find a place that serves this in my city. That looks rad as fuck.

>bibimbap
>not wal nam ssam

The guy wanted interactivity you knob.

I'm not a fucking expert in Korean cuisine. I gave the advise I had. You're giving me shit when you should be giving OP your recommendation. Also explain what your talking about so I can go eat it. Google calls its a Korean summer roll. What is it and how do you eat it?

Rijsttafel. If you can find a legit Indonesian restaurant, you'll love this.

ooh is that duck

It's easy to make at home for $13 if you know how to cook

>those food prices
i fucking hate these infographs because they act like food prices are the same fucking everywhere

Yeah no all that food cost $80 at least

Yep, Peking duck. You wrap it with duck sauce, cucumbers and spring onion.

um, excuse me???? why not peQUEEN duck, you fucking sexist? i literally can't right now

Chinks can't pronounce 'queen'.

Neither than Americans.

nice english, fucko

it's satire

>I can't cook or shop

crepes