This is what white people ate before multiculturalism lmao

this is what white people ate before multiculturalism lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkOsgXHUGs0
youtube.com/watch?v=SqJYUsfsCZo
youtube.com/watch?v=8tRzM2tZFng
youtube.com/watch?v=-LIPv9ffdoE
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_food_origins
uwsp.edu/wildlife/pchicken/Pages/History.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Potatoes come from South America, so your picture is incorrect and should not include them. Also you're a faggot.

I'd be fine eating that for the majority of my dinners. Not all of them though.

lmao white ppl use no seasonin

this is seriously what /pol/ geeks think we should still be eating

Also, chicken comes from China, and peas come from Turkey. The only things on that plate native to Europe are carrots.

more like what Veeky Forums thinks you should be eating

if you replace the potatoes with another chicken breast

and then replace the vegetables with another chicken breast

>chicken comes from China

What?

Chickens come from China. What's so hard to understand about that? That species of bird originated from and was domesticated in China.

They originated from eggs, dumbass.

looks like a healthy balanced meal ideal for sustaining fitness. but double the chicken if you're on a strength training program

"White people" ate beef you donger
You had an opportunity to include beef and milk and you took a shit on it instead

No, eggs originated from chickens. Read a book.

why do you hate food so much

this is traditional white people food

this is what black people ate before colonialism lmao

>cooking grubs

so the fish casserole from kiki's delivery service? cool

>potatoes
>a New World plant briught to Europe by Spaniards in the 1500's
>before multiculturalism

Not to mention the whole Romans in the Middle East and the Silk Road

No, they still eat that.

Food is only meant to be fuel. If you eat/cook for pleasure then you're a degenerate.

>tfw eaten this for 2 months (bar potato) because losing weight
>It's working but god damn

I do use seasoning of course, but I really really really really really want to eat bread and steak again

toasted bugs can be pretty tasty 2bh

>eat food that tastes bland for fuel
>eat food that tastes delicious for fuel
Such a difficult choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=tkOsgXHUGs0
youtube.com/watch?v=SqJYUsfsCZo
youtube.com/watch?v=8tRzM2tZFng
youtube.com/watch?v=-LIPv9ffdoE
We need to bring in these people to teach us savage whites how to live.

Idk, ancient roman cuisine looks anything but bland, and that's the oldest white cuisine I'm really familiar with.
Also never really see other races mess with the truly complex cheeses.

Eggs came before the chicken.

Kindly kill yourself Drumpfkin.

Eggs came from fish senpai

The thing that annoys me about ''white people don't like spicy food'' is that we don't fuck around with dinner. We're all about deserts, afternoon teas etc. Cakes are pretty much universally European We have a sweet tooth and everything else is just about giving us enough nutritional value to get to the next tea house. Cake motherfucker, whitest thing on earth and any good euro eats a slice dayly. Tell me we haven't made the best contribution to tasty food.

True. "ethnic" desserts are shit. Some weeb will probably cry "b-but what about glorious nippon!" Shut the fuck up and stop masturbating to cartoons.

>Europe got both sugar and chocolate as new world commodities

even sadder then because the savages who had this stuff before us didn't do shit with it.

Chocolate is baller, but sugar isn't that great. Honey is superior

Honey is sugar retard

>I don't know anything about food but I'm gonna shitpost anyway
Veeky Forums in a nutshell

God Americans are tiresome

We had honey. We're talking about sugar cane senpai

Rate my childhood Veeky Forums

Sugar is from Papua New Guinea, it spread West to China and India. Indians perfected it then later Persian gulf populations modified sugar clarification. From there it spread all the way to southern Europe in mass plantations in the Mediterranean all before setting foot in the Caribbean.

Read a damn book fools

Still do, except the chicken breast is cooked and seasoned. Its cheap and with all the nutritions you need in a dinner meal.

you've never even read a book, moron. japanese children's comics don't count lmao

It's been two years since going on this board and I remember why I left in the first place.

No one cares about food, they just care about shit flinging stupid memes

What's in the sauce

>cares about food
you saw ramen noodles on an anime and now you think you're gordan ramsay. lmao fucking weeb

Butter with parsley or chives

Europe got the majority of its crop from creating plantations in the new world. Without the New World, I doubt Europe would have had any significant amount of it.

I rate your childhood NOT SO BAD

>what is turtle
>what is crab
>what the fuck is fish
>yeoldefaggot.tap

Filthy natives had all the ingredients for thousands of years. Couldn't even make a good chocolate sponge.

this is what nogs do instead of taking care of their children and trying to evolve beyond victim status brainwashed liberals.

>being such a failure of a race that the only thing you have to brag about is that you season your food better than whites

>whites didn't even know what umami was

There's no such thing.
>A jap says it. I believe it. That settles it.
Fucking weebs.

It's called savory, you weeaboo.

t. beta whites who have no concept of mouth feel

>mouth feel
Stop feeling men's cocks with your mouth, faggot.

are you coming onto me!?

Yes I am. I am a thunderous homosexual and all will feel the wrath of tiny cock penetrating their buttholes!

>this is what white people ate before multiculturalism lmao
The word you're searching for is "globalism". You don't need to fill your country with niggers to eat nigger food.

>black people food

This shit is just sad. Lieral dirt cakes

Ethnic deserts are great wtf

That they are, Rashid

Lucky fat cunt/19

AFAIK, carrots are from Persia, as is evident by the huge number of varieties of carrots and carrot-heavy dishes still regularly eaten in countries that were, at one time, Persia (IE Iran and various -istan countries).
Kinda like aubergines and India, potatoes and Peru and stone fruits and Georgia.

From where that shit comes? No one has tried Italians, Spanish, French, Slav, German or any Persian, ANatolian or caucasian food?

Literal autism if you think you can't eat bread and fucking steak and still lose weight

Someone hasn't tried middle eastern desserts

I prefer steaks like these guys @sibbbq I follow in instagram and others I dont like shows with food like @nusr_et....
and Meat makes me be more productive and takes longer to feel hungry

Truthfully, if it weren't for the eras of other cultures conquering and subjugating other cultures food would be screwed

Meh, the Anglos consumed human flesh and the continentals chugged crud oil.

Dirt really really really is very low on the list of disgusting shit people used to eat.

Was about to say, thank you. Or Indian desserts and candies for that matter.

I don't really like Indian sweets, but I'm from a Bengali family and I never really liked them

who needs to make dessert when you can just eat a mango

Steak is fine a couple of times a month senpai

0/10 Try harder.

They're both great, but they're still not french or italian pastry tier

Name me 5 good "ethnic" chefs
I can name dozens upon dozens of amazing white chefs

Potatoes are indigenous to the Americas and chickens to asia, so you're wrong.

>chickens indigenous to asia

What about prairie chickens? They were native to the americas.

Asians crossed the Bering Straight during the last ice age and are the "Natives" that populate Canada, America and also Mexico. They have very strong East Asian features. They brought chickens with them obviously.

South Americans are different though, as genetics prove their ancestors aren't entirely the same people(s) that populated the Northern American Continent, instead, are Oceanic peoples. What happened to Aborigines to make them as retarded as they are now is beyond me. How a people go from crossing entire oceans to "invented a stick" I'd like to know.

Tldr, chicken is Asian.

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/

>this is what white people ate before multiculturalism

Dude nothing on that plate originated in Yurop

Recently a family friend's daughter married an Egyptian guy, we went over to his family's house for dinner. Baklava for dessert.

Let me tell you, that stuff is like crack.

Small list indeed.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_food_origins

>migrating asians lovingly carried their pet chickens with them during the ice age.

This University of Wisconsin paper says otherwise.

uwsp.edu/wildlife/pchicken/Pages/History.aspx

"Greater prairie chickens are unique to the grasslands of North America. They are found nowhere else."

"Prairie chickens" are chickens in name only. They are actually from the same family as the grouse, not the same family as true chickens. The two have very little to do with each other.

The domestic chicken descended from Asian jungle fowl. "Prairie Chickens" are a totally different and unrelated type of bird.

Viet Nam not china

See
Nothing on that plate is indigenous to Europe.

Honey is, in fact, the ballinest sweetener around.

East Asians populated the Americas and evolved over time to better and more easily survive in their new environments, the further south said people traveled the darker their skin became. Chickens vary in different sizes, shapes, colors and aesthetics across the planet. Chickens didn't exist in Europe during the last Ice Age...

Vietnam, AKA French IndoCHINA
same fucking thing

And this is what everyone will eat after multiculturalism.

To me that looks like food as a kind of punishment. The unseasoned/sauced chicken breast is no pleasure, and surrounding it with plain boiled peas, carrots and potatoes only amplifies this. This is a meal for someone who has anxiety about "eating healthy", and thinks that means removing any trace of flavor from the meal.

0/10, would not eat.

2/10 got me to respond.

&also I hope you're just pretending to be retarded, because otherwise you're incredibly bad at reading maps.

Salsify is native to Europe. I'm sure there's more, those lists don't tend to be extensive. But yeah Europe is pretty small and far north, I wouldn't be surprised if Asia or the Americas had more native plants.

>hops

Found the most important one.

>it's nignog shitposts from public library episode

using a computer, a building, and a chair is cultural appropriation, Mr. JeffersonWashington

i came in your mom's eggs nu male