What does Veeky Forums like to put on their popcorn? Just butter? Cheese powder? Hot sauce? Sugar?

What does Veeky Forums like to put on their popcorn? Just butter? Cheese powder? Hot sauce? Sugar?

Straight up no toppings. I'm not some kind of extra

2 parts butter 1 part sriracha

Olive oil and Tony Chachere's

I pour milk on it and eat it like cereal

Piss, blood, shit, cum, and sweat.

Butter and Sriracha is some godly combo I always feel so dirty using it though I like to put it on toast good taste user

no one cares about your stupid Veeky Forums diet

I like to put chili powder on it. I call it chili con corn.

haha

lol

lulz

top kek

Semen.

shut up and take my (You) haha XD!

Flavacol.

Eh, I like to eat pepperocinis with it, or drink the juice mmmm. Any type of chili sauce over powers it for me.

came here to post this

Clarified butter

jej

8th post best post desu senpai

you sir win all of the internets

You should try it with semen

COMEDY FUCKING GOLD!

I want you inside me..sexually

this is what I come to the chanz for!

upvoted

haha how do you come up with this stuff user

Salt and vinegar seasoning.

absolute ledge

I'm going to market this to prisoners.
Then I can rename it to Chili con corn.

I don't get it.

>make popcorn
>sautee garlic in butter on low heat
>toss popcorn in garlic butter
>add grated parmesan, black pepper, salt
GOAT popcorn

Had no idea parmesan and garlic tasted like goat meat.
Thanks, user.

Nice autism buddy, wasted dubs

>caring about numbers on a slow board
autism
kettle corn with some salt

Salt and vinegar

MSG

You want sum of my cum you gotta suk it out though

HOW THE FUCK HAS NOBODY NOTICED THAT'S AN IMAGE OF COTTAGE CHEESE?

xD

Looks more like crumbled feta or something.

>39 posts
>21 posters
Maybe not all of you are samefag, but the vast majority are.

I use a popper with a splash of oil, of course. I then put sea salt on it. Simple, but a delicious recipe for better than average pop corn

try agan

I use clarified butter(ghee) to pop them in so they get a good buttered taste without adding any extra.
Then I toss them with salt, garlic powder, dried parsley, and nutritional yeast.

>Maybe not all of you are samefag, but the vast majority are.
Learn to read.

I noticed it direct.

google cottage cheese by me its the second pic

I like spraying it with hot Cocoanut oil and sprinkling dried parsley and a bit of fine salt on it.

Tastes good man.

I usually pan fry garlic in the oil I pop the corn in and add in the garlic chips afterwards. My latest though:
>Mix paprika into butter to toss popcorn in
>Add a bit of hot oil sauce for extra wetness
>Ground chili peppers into powder and sprinkle throughout, add salt, toss again and lay on baking sheets
>Coat in parmesan and bake 5min at 350 to dry the popcorn out and bake the cheese
Came out great. Baking is key to get rid of the chewiness that adding butter/oil brings.

I like spicier stuff and was trying to find a way to add hot sauce to popcorn without ruining the consistency. I made a hot sauce spritzer with pic related and a combination of Dave's Ghost Pepper Sauce (stupid hot) and oil to try to loosen it up.
>Pop corn, lay on baking sheets
>Spray hot sauce all over, salt, mix around
>Spray again, salt
>Bake
I think I baked this for like 30 minutes at 225 or something, stirring it around every ten. Not sure on the temp but it came out very crisp. Lower temp and longer time works much better for the corn to keep it's fluffy texture.

Some notes doing this though... Use cheap plastic spray bottles because cleaning was annoying enough to make me just throw it out. Use a hot sauce that's extract based (very hot) since you're spritzing it. Have PROPER VENTILATION--what I accidentally created was pepper spray, and inadvertently inhaling it killed my lungs for a bit.

Worth it though.

On the sweet end of things I've tried my hand at a couple recipes. I found a peanut butter popcorn recipe that didn't call for corn syrup that was really tasty (doubled up on the PB because it seems like people use too little) and came out with a powdery texture.

Caramel corn I've done with and without corn syrup. Caramel was a bitch to make without it, but I think I preferred the texture afterwards.

Bake times on these guys are more like an hour total. Great to package up for after work snacks.

Looks good. I might have liked it when I was 10 years old and ate sweets now and again, but I'm an adult now. Might try to make it for my wife's kids, though.

>search for "chili con corn"
>this bullshit is the first result