What kind of experiments and investigations would you conduct if you could use the facilities at CERN?

What kind of experiments and investigations would you conduct if you could use the facilities at CERN?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatoli_Bugorski
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why is op a faggot?

I would tear the fabric of space-time and loom a ever-looping thread on Veeky Forums out of the shreds.
Just4tehlulz.

Dedicate all accelerator time to trying to detect SUSY.

Is futa gay?

Mass produce antimatter

this has no point unless you've exhausted your options at relativistic speeds

i would do like those american interns did and run steel ball bearings through it.

abuse the AD until I can have a fistful of antihydrogen, then eat the fistful

Track down time travelling Japanese kids.

Stand in the large hadron collider and turn on the machine.

fpbp

Absolute cancer.

Do we have any practical application for the "weak EM force" research?...or the "strong inter nuclei force" research?

id use their computer to finally play crysis

Casimir effect experiments. I don't know enough about physics yet to know what exactly to test, but it would be fantastic if we could use it to satisfy negative energy density requirements for Alcubierre drives. That's really the only way we could get one to work, so it would be nice to know if it's something we should keep thinking about or just throw out because they're impossible.

I would try to open the gates of hell. Or I would turn it into a linear accelerator and try to eventually turn my urine into gold.

I'd with an Anatoli Petrovich Bugorski experiment.

Alcubierre drives? What's that?

The effects of a high speed stream of particles to a black person's torso.

Why not trough their ears?

A hypothetical method of faster than light travel that satisfies GR because it works by expanding spacetime behind a ship and contracting it in front of the ship. The only issue is that it requires an immense amount of mass/energy, and may require an exotic matter that we don't have that has negative mass. Its a long shot, but right now it's our best shot at FTL travel.

>What kind of experiments and investigations would you conduct
Nothing, the LHC is so complicated it takes tens of thousands of people to maintain and run, let alone dealing with the vast amounts of data created and analysis it

Send emails to my past self to improve my life till I get caught by the organization

>Email arrives: "Study more!"
>nothing changes

spend quality time with the large hadron collider-tan

there's more than just the LHC there

but it's also their crown jewel
I'd prefer to take IBM's new quantum computer

>black
>person
choose one

drawfags get on this

I wrote a paper about a decade ago predicting a specific photon signal. I'd love to check that out, but it's probably a massive amount of work just to understand how to analyse data with ROOT on those fuckers.

So nah.

>time travel

this desu senpai

apologize for being a brainlet

Is this why I keep getting texts telling me to stop being a fuckup?

kys

lol no

I am going to be working there next semester. What should I do?

I would mine bitcoin and break the system

>stick head in collider
>turn on
>receive superpowers

an experiment to banish Veeky Forums from every possible universe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatoli_Bugorski

i would just host paintball tournaments throughout the facility.

good luck with that, make yourself comfortable