Is this the most Veeky Forums show ever?

If yes, why, and if no, what is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vYAyq5l2Bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off

Dude I love Death Grips

I dunno, that episode in the parking garage was Borges as fuck

Fuck the fuck off

DUDE LABYRINTHS LMAO

Remember that sode about Tropic of Cancer n shit?
Yeah man.

Despite the fact that there are some good series, the mini-series is the superior format. A storyteller needs to know how long the story is.

Smiley's People is the correct answer to your question.

I don't want to watch this because I fucking LOVE the Thomas Alfredson adaptation. I don't want any of that to go away or be shared by another

Have you read the novels?

I hated the latest adaptation. The mini-series is ~7 hours, and the film is ~2 hours. I read the fucking novel and I still couldn't follow the details, they were coming so fast.

If you're at all interested in the intelligence services, I'd strongly suggest watching the mini-series and reading The Honorable Schoolboy (the 2nd book of the Karla trilogy that has evaded adaptation)

I'm reading through Le Carre Chronologically, so im almost done with Call for the Dead, then a Murder of Quality and The Spy who Came in from the Cold, then the Karla Trilogy

I loved the movie because it was so pristinely detailed. I'm sure that some side plots were cut or some plot points shortened for the movie but god damn it is excellent at everything else it does. It not only is an exceptional mystery but every character is so fleshed out, and not just in their personalities but in their relationships. The ending is an absolute 11/10 too

I had to watch it more than once to really appreciate it DESU but that was because I kept watching it at night and i kept falling asleep. Once you know the movie you see that there aren't any missing details at all. You just have to pay attention

>Jew shit
fag

Cold is probably my fav non-karla novel of his.

Smiley's People is his best novel period. The adaptation is on Youtube, you should watch it sometime. I wouldn't worry about order, I read the trilogy out of order, and I think I enjoyed schoolboy better treating it as a prequel.

youtube.com/watch?v=9vYAyq5l2Bs

cool, I think I will watch that then sometime. Thanks

It's certainly the best sitcom, as well as the most complex.

In my experience, the only people that don't enjoy Seinfeld and incredibly stupid and shallow people.

I've come to the conclusion that Curb is better than Seinfeld

Nothing but a carbon copy of Friends.

This show is /lit

Not nearly as Veeky Forums as Lost.

hail seinfeld

Get the fuck out.

>Not posting the show where they fly a kite named Fafnir

No
>What is?
Frasier.

This. Also: Dekalog