What's the most depraved book out there? One that reads like a the sluttiest and smuttiest piece of dross ever...

What's the most depraved book out there? One that reads like a the sluttiest and smuttiest piece of dross ever, yet still a great piece of literature nonetheless.

inb4 Story of the Eye.

we always treat women too well
anything by de sade
anything by french libertines in general
joyces fart letters
that one diarrhea passage from GoT
GR shit-eating scene
Hillary's e-mails

Houellebecq
My Diary Desu
Zizek
Gass
Chuck Tingle
anything on fanfiction.net

Babyfucker
Hogg

>Do you know what a hard-on is? Cunt? Have you ever heard of a boner? An erection? A blood-engorged penis? No? A hard-on is for you. That's right. Just for you. It's what defines your entire existence. It's what made you. It's what drove your stupid fucking father to plug your disgusting pig-slut of a mother and produce you. But it's more than that. Because, really, your father's imbecility and your mother's greed are hardly worth dwelling on here. An erection, which is another name for a big fucking hard-on, is what forces men - lesser men - to lower themselves to even consider women. You didn't know that, did you? You see, men and women are very different, and yours is a rather sorry lot.
OK. A quick sex lesson. A quick sex-education class for a pretty little girl whose destiny hardly demands such an education, but whose innocence and puffy, wide eyes tell me she deserves it. But be forewarned, my sweet pupil-your concerned parent or guardian would want me to be sure I told you this-certain graphic details may be offensive to more sensitive and, urn, vulnerable individuals.
Let me show you something. Let me show you...this. You wanna kiss it, cunt? Feel my balls?

Last Exit to Brooklyn

Moar/sauce

>My Diary Desu

The Piano Teacher
(I only watched the movie)

Similar request but I'm looking for stuff with more of a focus on human cruelty and sadism in complete excess, completely amoral indulgence in passions, no limits

The Story of the Eye

>anything by de sade
I really enjoyed his "At least several minutes of tired and joyless sex in the missionary position solely for the act of procreation"

What kind of insecure pubescent boy gets off through this childish writing? Is this what shocks Americans these days? And yet you call the likes of De Sade "edgy".

Letters from a Seducer - Hilda Hilst

Incest
Rape
Pedophilia
Gay

Very lewd and inappropriate. Like hentai in book form, not that I would know anything about that.

Most depraved I've read is Men in Prison by Victor Serge. It's just brutally honest about how dirty life in prison is. The worst thing in the book is a pedophile in the prison who jerks off while sniffing his unwashed cum rag. It's rank. But rest of the book ain't so bad

>jerks off while sniffing his unwashed cum rag
what's wrong with this?

>Like hentai in book form, not that I would know anything about that.

Holy shit! It's got tentacles and robots? I'm sold. view

SABBATH"S THEATRE

The baby jesus butt plug

Das Kapital

Michael Gira's "The Consumer" was a pretty depriving read, desu. Great stuff, like a crazed Nabokov with his words.
Peter Soto's "Pure" Zines.
my poetry book desu

>Babbyfucc'r

Past the first two pages, it's not even all that bad
it's just edgy poo in the loo
I'll give you Hogg tho.

I'm actually interested in this guy. Have you read any? Is it worth it?

Peter Sotos Quality Time, iirc

>Michael Gira's "The Consumer"
seconding this one, I haven't gotten all the way through it but it's just story after story of the most depraved disgusting shit

exactly what you'd expect from the guy's music

Holy shit, Michael Gira wrote books?

"Adolf in wonderland" is the best I've read and it's worth it, else I would suggest the short story collection "a sunset with a beard" and see if you enjoy those before going any further.

I've read some more but they aren't a good as Adolf or Sunset.
>Three noteworthy picks:
"The kolbold wizzard's dildo of enlightment +2" is great with the art (If you know the movie Jumanji (not spellchecked) this book makes it better).
"Electric Jesus Corpse" is put away, about halfway through, but his disclaimer is pretty spot on (though I somehow like it because of that, just comfy to read sometimes).
Now there is also "The faggiest vampire", and it's VERY (whooop whoop) fun with the art and for children (though, it's a nice read, very enjoyable, would read if I ever get kids (and translate somehow))

>I have not read and do not own The haunted Vagina

good luck finding a hard copy of it tho

It's readily available in German. Also, nice dubs.

Thank you for a real response. I'll grab A Sunset With A Beard and see how I go from there. This whole "Bizarro" fiction is new to me, so I'm a little excited.

I dumped most of his works on demonoid

Ass Goblins of Auschwitz

Has it been translated?

Mein Puppe

Necrophiliac by Gabrielle Wittkop

the bible

Tool

First Love
One of the russian cuck classics

The Bible

Fuck all y'all who don't like this. If women get to have the likes of Gone Girl men should get the likes of whatever this is going on with the sexual domination, and degrading seduction of women going on here.

People need to stop making women out to be superior to men and allow equality by letting both genders have their dirty evil fantasies.

Oh yeah I forgot, check out the Kushiels Dart series, lots of BDSM sex scenes in there, the graphicness is mild though but satisfying I thought.

That book is about abducting, raping and killing a child.

Yep

>no mention of 1982 janine

Les Onze mille verges by Apollinaire.

It's like Sade, but way shorter, more "rhythmic", and hilarious. But still vile and horrible (it's glorifying rape, pedophilia, necrophilia, etc.). I love it. Is there even an English translation?

Posting that pic for OP.

Is there a good translation?

The Tunnel
The Public Burning
Hogg

really gets the noggin a-turnin'

This

Horrible book

Lmao, fucking redditors.
I've read worse in a women's magazine, you soft fucking fairies.
That said, it was great anyway. Gira is alright.

Naked Lunch

Les Onze Mille Verges by Apollinaire

>I've read ... a women's magazine, you soft fucking fairies.

Yeah purely for research purposes, you faggot