Not sure if im allowed to cook in new apartment

>not sure if im allowed to cook in new apartment

what do/

>allowed to cook
what kind of dystopian hell-hole do you live in?

What the fuck? Are you not allowed to sleep, either?

sushi&salad 4lyf m8

If you prepare a good meal for your bull and your wife, they will surely let you keep your hobby and even feed you some scraps after they finished eating. You will even get to eat creampie for dessert!

He could be visited by demons and have wet dreams, which would mean that they'd have to call a priest to exorcise the whole damn place again.

No I moved into an apartment with a family living there and I'm not sure if I can use their pots and pans and I have no pots and pans of my own

Are you yoshikage kira

Buy some?

Ask them (possibly offering to cook for them). If they say no, see

>open window
>use bird call
>heron swoops in

Problem solved

So you're sharing an apartment with a family you don't know. Are you renting from them? Did you talk anything through? Why would you even choose to do this instead of just living in a car if you can't cook either way.

The UK

Oh, that's actually a fair question. I got some old man living in my house. It hasn't come up yet, but if he touches any of my knives or pots I'm gonna attack. I haven't expressly told him it's not allowed though, because I wanna see what happens.

Just use their stuff, cook a meal and clean up after yourself.
I'm a landlord and i don't care what people do in my place so long as they clean their shit up.

Why is she so cute, Veeky Forums?

Ask?

Open a Durian

Ask them it's probably fine as long as you wash everything

Buy some pots and pans. I'm not even completely on my own and I own my own set.

Or just, you know, ask. It's been my experience that people will let you use their cookware so long as you wash it.

Just like my JAVs

Fuck the wife until she can't live without your dick

Because she's a pretty young lady. The giant rice ball just throws you off it a little.

I just started renting from some people and they never clarified whether or not I could use their pans so I just cook when they're not around

You could always just save up and buy a small cheap set

cook you fuckin idiot. Clean up after yourself.

holy shit assert yourself.

But if you really want to make sure you don't break the rules at YOUR APARTMENT, check the leasing documents. If there's nothing about cooking then you're allowed to cook. If there's nothing and they get mad at you for cooking take your landlord to court and make sure your apartment is rent free for the rest of your lease.

fuck I just read what you said. Ask them if they care. Or just do it.

also pans aren't expensive.

Only commenting to say thats my favorite fucking picture

>I will freak the fuck out if this guy does a thing that is fairly common
>But I havent told him xDDDDD
autism

You're a massive faggot

If you're too autistic to just ask, maybe you shouldn't be living with any family but your own.

Have you tried asking them?

What's the worst they could say, it's only one of two things.
>"No, buy your own pots and pans please"

>"Yes just make sure to clean up after you are done."

Not that hard unless you're a teenager who can't speak for himself.

Kek, same thing happened with me. I'm glad I'm not the only one who was too autistic to ask.

OP has to live in a hovel with some random stranger family like an immigrant squatting fifteen to a room with other FOBs, you think he can afford to buy pans? OP just go out an pry a street sign off a post on which to cook your dumpster findings.

Move to America then, we have no need to cook because it's culturally acceptable to eat fast food everyday.

Build your own pots and pans out of aluminum foil

kek underrated

Is this the daily Veeky Forums autism thread

As long as you pay the fee for your sleeping license it should be OK. No high capacity periods of more than 8 hours at a time though

oh well, in that case be sure to safety proof all your forks and make sure you have paid up for a walking license, a looking at things license, a plastic butter knife license, a turning the stove on license, a leaving the stove turned on for more than 15 seconds license, and a digestion license

Ask them, dumbass.

Why the hell would you come to Veeky Forums for this?

Just fucking ask. Holy shit.

do they know you moved in?

The smell and taste of seaweed completely kill my appetite

>calling your flat an apartment

Nice try, seppo.

god I wish I was that rice ball

This. How are we going to help you, dickhead?

That's a big donut.