Who were your top 5 favorite characters in Harry Potter?

Who were your top 5 favorite characters in Harry Potter?

Which physical location in the Harry Potter universe was your favourite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=56PVnzIZkCY&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=T_RRYfztxa0
youtube.com/watch?v=TFPPfH8nD7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dumbledore, Hargrid, Lupin, Frend n' George

Hogsmeade

i liked luna lovegood

i'd love her good if ya know what i mean

also who wouldn't want to live in a cosy place like the burrow

inb4 edgy
i liked snape, luna, dobby, lupin, lilly
idk about a place

Harry, Hermione, Ron, Snape, and dumbledore
favorite physical location is england

Hogsmeade was so comfy, especially when it snowed.

>lilly

Who is that? Harry's mum?

It's been a long time since I read it but I do remember wishing I could fuck Cho

The train is probably my favorite location, mainly because trains are just a magnificent form of transport

The best character is Snape. All the other characters are just okay.

>bitter cuck
>good character

Ye

The Hogwarts Express is a good choice. It's great that Harry, Ron and Hermione experienced both joy (meeting one another), terror (the attack of the dementors) and fear (discovering Malfoy's ties to He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named) all on this mode of transportation that could quite easily have been resigned to the periphery of narrative events by a lesser authors. It really is rather heartbreaking that none of us will ever charge through the barrier at Platform 9 & 3/4, climb aboard and find ourselves a compartment and make new friends while watching the scenery pass by and eating chocolate jumping frogs and other novelty confectionery.

>taking some shitty steam locomotive that seems to take forever to get to hogwarts
>slower than modern transportation
>has magic

Why is she among your top 5? She barely features in the book as a live character.

Ever heard of enjoying the journey?

You're one of those faggots who goes to Kings Cross wearing robes, aren't you?

I attended this year's Pottermore meet-up there, if that's what you're asking. But I went as Dobby this year.

I like his redemption desu. One of the only good things in the series, I wonder if she ripped the idea off from something.

Because of that mostly. There is little to dislike about her, from what we know. I like her description and how she acted around petunia and snape.

Do you think house elves would be sexually abused often? Aren't they just magical slaves who can't just run away?

Please take such language and imagery elsewhere. I can see why Slytherin gets such a bad reputation!

But they are ugly, i mean a few of them prob got dicked, but mostly they Keep to themselves.
Maybe a handjob here and there.

Please do not encourage such disgusting dialogue!

Might as well stop, as i'm gone now anyway.

Just to say, I have set a charm upon this thread to protect it from harmful conversation (I think the Slytherins found out about it somehow?!). It should keep dirty mouths at bay until it wears off.

Well nobody keeps track of them, I imagine there are a fair few house elves being tortured within an inch of their lives for the sadistic pleasure of their masters.

Slytherins aren't inherently bad, stop projecting the world onto the Harry Potter world you SJW cuck.

Everyone knows Gryffindor is full of racists

While Slytherins may not be inherently bad, the culture promoted within their house (goodness knows what it's like in Slytherin Dungeon on a Saturday night!) is seriously worrying to anybody with anything resembling a conscience. Bullying and name-calling has no place in this thread, so begone!

Yeah, as if Ron would fuck a nigger, kek.
Well maybe he would, as he's a desperate sucker...
You are bullying Slytherins, so shut up you hypocrite.

Didn't one of the girls magically become white when he started courting her?

Yeah that's the joke he's making I think. She was called Lavender Brown

He use the spell: Magicus get like Michal Jackson Spellos

As a Gryffindor currently in their year at Hogwarts I can assure you that no racial prejudice exists within Hogwarts house nor do any of its members espouse opinions or comments intended to deprecate those belonging to a different race than their own. Might I remind you that Dean Thomas himself was Afro-Caribbean and that the Patil sisters were of South-East Asian descent. I would encourage you not to be so loose with opinions which are not substantiated by the slightest hint of evidence. I myself have petitioned for Hogwarts to allow more students from minority backgrounds to attend the school, and I also lent my signature to the petition demanding that Africa's main wizarding school (Tewahedo) to be allowed to compete at what was once called the Tri-Wizard Tournament. I was also among those who allowed the first non-magic students to attend Hogwarts, one of whom (Clementine Halfbucket) who has gone on to become one of the chief diplomats from the magic world to work with the British government. When I eventually graduate from Hogwarts I intend on developing my influence in such matters at the Ministry in London, where I recently completed a one-month internship working in the Ministry of Interbeastly Relations.

*Gryffindor house.

>Ministry of Interbeastly Relations.

so you do diddle house elves?

Forsooth, the charm has worn off. Fine, as if we must resort to this

*lifts wand*

SILENCIO!

Fucking hell, this thread is cracking me up.
Also, you read threw that pile of shit?

>threw

That isn't even an acceptable typo, you are fucking dumb man.

That may be.

Hermione, Fred+George, Lockhart, Ron

Does The Room of Requirement count?

>Lockhart

I suppose you included him for the sake of getting attention? Well, here's your reply.

~~~~~~~~~~

We Are the POTTER Army
Harry & Ron & Hermione & Albus
Keep Cool & Potter On!
Captain In Dumbledore's Army :)

~~~~~~~~~~

And yes, the Room of Requirement counts!

~~~~~~~~~~

We Are the POTTER Army
Keep Cool & Potter On!

~~~~~~~~~~

Black gay wheelchair Hermione is best. The rest of the characters are too vanilla and lack culture and substance

>~~~~~~~~~~
>We Are the POTTER Army
>Harry & Ron & Hermione & Albus
>Keep Cool & Potter On!
>Captain In Dumbledore's Army :)
>~~~~~~~~~~
Shitty bait, but you raised my blood pressure.

Harry Potter is not literature so fuck you.

Umm actually it kind of is. Sorry you didn't get to read them when your were young.

~~~~~~~~~~

We Are the POTTER Army
Keep Cool & Potter On!
Captain In Dumbledore's Army
Hoping for Retweet From JK Rowling ;)

~~~~~~~~~~

Favorites: Voldemort, Dumbledore, Grindelwald, Severus Snape, and Hermione.

Least Favorites: Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, Draco Malfoy, Xenophilius Lovegood, and the first Minister of Magic.

Favorite Physical Location: Hogwarts Library - Restricted Section

I can only imagine what cumming inside Luna would feel like, especially because while you're still breathless and inside of her moments after orgasm, she seems like the kind of girl who would stroke your chest with her fingernails

Bill Weasley, Remus lupin, Sirius black, Alastor Moody, Luna lovegood

Quite frankly I would love to spend my whole life inside the castle, given its expanse and delightful surprises

I'm quite sure that Winky sexually relieving Barty Jr during his house-arrest is canon

>white characters
>too vanilla

get off this board you racist

What I never understood was why all the students had to travel to London (usually by magical means) so that they could spend all day riding the train to Hogwarts, on the other side of the country. Why didn't they just go to Hogsmeade, or at the very least, a train station closer in Scotland?

Top 5 characters: Dumbledore, Hagrid, Lupin, Lee Jordan, Weasley twins (they're basically one character).

Favourite physical location: Hermione's snatch

That's pretty hot. I hate fanfiction; but I'd bop my baloney to that

It's a kid's story?

I thank you for this post user.

Meanwhile, on bizarro Veeky Forums

I loooovvedd DUmbledore. He was so woke!

i HATED voldemourt b/c he was evil...
i would SO let draco malfoy ravage me though

In highschool, confirmed underage pls ban

Hagrid, Black, Lupin, Fred & George Weasley

>Cho

Good taste lad

This book is one of the most hilarious pieces of unintentionally gay literature I've ever read.
I recommend it if you are beyond bored.

>unintentionally gay
Explain.

trolled :)

Have you read the book?
It describes the main relationship between the two boys in an overly romantic way full of out of place declarations of love and hugging.

I have not, I read Harry Potter when I was 8 or 9 and have not touched since then.

You don't need to read the others to read this one, it's sort of a spin-off.
It's a quick read, took me about 3 hours, but I'm a slow reader.

It had been so long since he was buried balls-deep in a warm, wet hole – namely that Lestrange woman, who had offered herself up to the Dark Lord's followers as if it were part of the orientation
ceremony. Since then it had been himself or...

...Winky, his father's house-elf.

As it turned out, human bits were too large for house-elf bits. All except for their mouths, with
which Winky attended to him almost daily, worshipfully.
"Anything for Master Barty," she'd say, kneeling under the cloak and her large, bulgy eyes nothing but reverent as his prick stretched her cheeks out to an almost comical size.
Winky was ugly as any other house-elf, but she'd done her duty and done it well. Besides the utter convenience of having something-someone slavishly devoted to your satisfaction, there was a certain charm in having the mess cleaned up right away...

Alastor Moody was unsightly, to put it delicately. He wondered if the Potter girl would put up much of a fight – he very well couldn't Imperio her, not after that display in class. He must rely on cunning and if not that, spell-o tape and a subsequent memory charm. He was looking forward to it, almost, because the last wet thing he'd had on his cock was his own spunk mingled with Winky's drool and hot tears.

Hagrid

Diagon Alley

I take it back

The hogwarts express is my favorite location

It is the apex of comfy in both the books and the movies

Harry Potter is trash

>>>r/eddit

Veeky Forums unironically loves Harry Potter

Snape, Sirius, Lupin, James, Wormtail (Peter...I suppose).

Is Hogwarts too generic an answer? If so i will qualify it as Hogwarts at Christmas, the idea of most people leaving for the holiday while those few remain wear warm sweaters and drink hot spiced pumpkin juice and lazily enjoy the wintry wonder of the season in an old magic castle decorated to the tits with enchanted trees and the like...it is comfy incarnate.

It's a shame we will never get a Marauders prequel.

You know last night after posting this thread and then reading about how so many people here love the Hogwarts Express I watched Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone and Harry Potter and Chamber of Secrets and I watched the train scenes from the other movies and I was reminded again of how right you are (go you!). Imagine being a miserable ten-year old living with two adults who don't understand you and a boy around your age who mocks and belittles you whenever he can, only to arrive at the train station with your cloak and your owl and your books of magic preparing to enter an entirely different world, one which is populated by wizards and fantastical creatures and castles and potions and everything else, quite literally, that you are able to imagine. And then to rush through the barrier at Platform 9 & 3/4 and to see the large steam train waiting there with a crowd of children and parents waving to each other as the train departs. Imagine sitting alone in your own train compartment watching the fields and the lakes and the mountains and the forests go by feeling so cozy and comfortable, only for two strangers, a funny and talkative boy and an attractive knowledgeable girl to enter your compartment and begin talking to you and explaining what the wizarding world is like and expressing your mutual anxiety over what Hogwarts will be like while eating strange candy, while outside the sky darkens until there's nothing but black out there and the train finally blows its whistle and comes to a stop and you step out with your trunk and your broom and your new friends to see in the distance a grand castle located on the far side of a great lake, towards which you travel dressed in your cloaks and whispering with nervous excitement about the adventures that await you. I am so thankful that I read these books at an age similar to Harry, and that my imagination was so vivid at the time that I could easily place myself within such scenes and feel myself on board the Hogwarts Express at the start of every school year (well, almost every one! *cough cough* How's the Ford Anglia, Ron? *cough cough*)

>~~~~~~~~~~

>We Are the POTTER Army
>Keep Cool & Potter On!
>Pottermore Mmeber Since 2007

>~~~~~~~~~~

>Hogwarts at Christmas

Argh! I agree! Imagine waking alone in Gryffindor tower to find it snowing heavily outside and to walk down to the common room to find a fire roaring and the few remaining Gryffindors sitting around reading or playing Wizard Chess. Ron is there reading a letter from home but stops when he sees you and shouts "See I told you he wasn't dead!" to which Hermione, sitting in an alcove by one of the leaded windows, pokes her head into view and replies "Really Harry, you must have slept for at least nine hours! We were about to ask Madam Pomfrey to come and see if you were ok!" and then you notice Hermione dropping the pose of mock-concern and smiling at you in a way that makes you smile too and makes your chest absolutely thud with the beating of your heart and then go shower and brush your teeth while Ron leans against the tiled wall nearby and tells you that you better make a move on Hermione soon because he's sick of seeing you two grinning at each other all day and then go downstairs walking between Ron and Hermione to the Great Hall where candles are hovering overhead and a tall Christmas tree has been erected and only a few students are sitting around in small groups and a few teachers are reading the Daily Prophet over their breakfast and eat as much food as you can before Fred and George appear and tell Ron that Mum and Dad are visiting Hogsmeade and that he's going with them to do some shopping and find Hermione awkwardly smiling and say "so, what plans do you have for today?" and tell her "Nothing really, I mean, if you'd like to, or, well, would you like to-" and have her interrupt and say "I'd love to!" and already be standing and waiting to leave and walk with her along the grounds and then out across the frosty grass and along the bank of the lake both walking slowly and smiling and making each other smile and teasing her and her being sarcastic in a way that makes you be sarcastic in return until you both laugh at how you're acting and finally return when the winter sky begins to darken prematurely and sit together in the now abandoned Gryffindor common room on a ragged sofa in front of the roaring fire with the snow still falling and the wind still howling and Hermione telling you in every way she can without speaking that she wants to kiss you just as much as you're longing to kiss her.
>>~~~~~~~~~~
We Are the POTTER Army
Keep Cool & Potter On!
Pottermore Mmeber Since 2007
>>~~~~~~~~~~

>the restricted section of the library

Yes, great choice fellow poster! I can only imagine what a fantastic place the Hogwarts library must have been to study and to learn all about the world of magic, especially to someone like Harry who knew almost nothing about it before turning up to Hogwarts like a muggle plucked from the sidewalk. Some great scenes took place in the library, especially early on when Harry, Ron and Hermione spent hours upon hours researching Nicholas Flamel while the other students were away celebrating or enjoying their time at the new school. How comfortable it must have been to sit in a library crowded with towering bookshelves and to write using a quill about potions and strange creatures and historical events in this new world you have only recently been introduced to, and to walk there on a chilly day to take out some novels both muggle and magic and to read them at a window overlooking the lake and the castle grounds and the mountains in the distance, only to be interrupted by Hermione who sits down across the table separated by a twenty-four inch wooden divider and have her kick your shin beneath the table and smile at you and point to her book of potions and raise her eyebrows in order to ask whether you are revising from the same book and nod and smile and have her pass you a slip of paper later on asking if you'd like to get some mulled Pumpkin Juice afterwards and revise somewhere a little more cozy since more students have arrived (including Millicent Bulstrode, ugh) who are making noise and messing around and disturbing your study.
~~~~~~~~~~

>We Are the POTTER Army
>Keep Cool & Potter On!
>Pottermore Mmeber Since 2007

~~~~~~~~~~

>I would love to spend my whole life inside the castle, given its expanse and delightful surprise

What a great way of putting it! (good job!). The expanse of the castle really is something worthy of awe, if not intimidation at times! The moving staircases, the dungeons, the secret rooms (shh, fellow soldiers in Dumbledore's Army!) not to mention the greenhouses and the great underground space beneath the castle where Harry, Ron and Hermione discovered Professor Quirrell's allegiance to the Dark Lord. I imagine Harry discovered new places even in his final year at Hogwarts, considering how large the castle is. It really is a site perfect for adventure and discovery. And the history of the castle is so interesting that surely in attending Hogwarts one experiences an overwhelming sense of having to live up to the standards set by previous generations of pupils, and to attempt as best as one may to honour the virtues associated with the house into which each student is sorted (I've actually written a 120,000 word fanfic about a student who DOESN'T get sorted, but that's a different story...!).

~~~~~~~~~~

We Are the POTTER Army
Keep Cool & Potter On!

~~~~~~~~~~

It may be awkward for students who live relatively near to Hogwarts to travel to London and then to travel once more to Scotland, however with the use of Floo powder one could easily travel in an instant to The Three Broomsticks in Hogsmeade or The Leaky Cauldron in London and either take the journey by train for the sake of a novel experience in which one may meet future friends or to simply arrive in Hogsmeade and meet your new classmates on the platform of Hogsmeade station. It may also be the case that some students only purchase their necessities for school in Diagon Alley in the days before (or perhaps on the day!) they leave for their new school year, therefore getting everything done in the morning and then boarding the train would be a great day out for families outside of London who would need to travel to the city anyway in order to pick up supplies. I know that when I first attended Hogwarts my mother took me to Diagon Alley the day before I departed on the Hogwarts Express, and we stayed in a room at The Leaky Cauldron. It was so much easier to pick everything up, get it all packed on the night and then be ready to leave the following morning. Otherwise we would have had to buy a trunk and all the rest of it and drive it home in our two-door car before driving it all back down again.

~~~~~~~~~~

We Are the POTTER Army
Keep Cool & Potter On!

~~~~~~~~~~

Link to fanfic will be appreciated :)

I like the side characters who are supposed to be amoral

hermione granger -the only one who seems to take thing seriously
moaning myrtle -lewd
luna lovegood -paranormal conspiracist
Lucius Malfoy -DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM !!! -YOU CAN'T EVER BE A PURE BLOOD .etc
solid snape .esp the first books description of his eyes

>physical location in the Harry Potter universe
the Burrow
winter hogwarts

dank music
but it is hard to find out all the titles
youtube.com/watch?v=56PVnzIZkCY&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=T_RRYfztxa0
youtube.com/watch?v=TFPPfH8nD7Q

jesus this thread is pathetic

you know it's ironic, right?

you expect gormenghast or something

There's literally nothing wrong with being nice to others

>tfw wasted and lonely youth
>tfw will never share in a misfit camaraderie with colorful friends
>tfw will never comfortably belong around young and beautiful female peers
>tfw will never have the trust of and to easily dance with fem-Dawkins Hermione
So much is beyond me. I feel ridiculous for mourning these futures that could never be, but my grief is real all the same.

But seriously, it's okay, user! The only way is up!

Escapism is quintessentially Veeky Forums.

The trouble...what comes after it ends...can be be easily averted by further escapism. Maybe the gentle grace of this loping normality I envy doesn't even exist in others at all...but it does in the dulcet lying tones of each new page.

Bump

~~~~~~~~~~

We Are the POTTER Army
Keep Cool & Potter On!

~~~~~~~~~~

Can the mods sticky this thread please?

~~~~~~~~~~

We Are the POTTER Army
Keep Cool & Potter On!

~~~~~~~~~~

Conventional!

~~~~~~~~~~

We Are the POTTER Army
Keep Cool & Potter On!

~~~~~~~~~~

Back to the /v/ thread you go.

Which /v/ thread?

~~~~~~~~~~

We Are the POTTER Army
Keep Cool & Potter On!
#TeamHarry

~~~~~~~~~~

literally slave morality

Please take your Nietzschean ideas elsewhere. This is neither the time nor the place.

>"A foolish young man I was then, full of ridiculous ideas about good and evil. Lord Voldemort showed me how wrong I was. There is no good and evil, there is only power, and those too weak to seek it [...]"

Looks like you and Professor Quirrell have a great deal in common!

~~~~~~~~~~

We Are the POTTER Army
Keep Cool & Potter On!
#TeamHarry
i Was Sorted Into: Gryffindor House

~~~~~~~~~~

bumping

You retards might just accidentally attract actual Harry Potter fans here with your positivity and autism.

What house did you guys get selected to on Pottermore? I got Slytherin, LOL

At least it's not Hufflepuff :)

Sounds like somebody's just jealous LMAO

Loyal #Hufflepuffs FTW! Ravenclaws and muggles (but really, what's the difference xD just kidding!) need not apply LOL

~~~~~~~~

Honey Badgers Do It Best!
DracoxHarryxDrarry

What the hell is going on in this thread?