Can someone recommend a brand of a tequila as a gift for a friend of mine? Would prefer to stay under $60 if possible

Can someone recommend a brand of a tequila as a gift for a friend of mine? Would prefer to stay under $60 if possible

Alto or El Jimador.

Is he an avid tequila drinker? What does he like? Where are you?

Tres Generaciones

Cabo Wabo (laugh at Sammy Hagar, sure, but it's good tequila)

thank me later op

Everyone likes the short fat bottle with the wood top

Heradura or however you spell it is my favorite, no idea the price per bottle

Villa Lobos.

Their extra aƱejo is GOAT.

Again with this thread?
Herradura. You'll come in just under $60 a bottle and it's basically tequila liqueur.

Get him Mezcal instead!

Correlego

This round blue bottle stuff is pretty nice its about 40/50 bucks enjoy.
Its something we drink up during xmas and new years great commercial product.
Ive had mezcal that doesnt burn going down its nearly magical stuff being so hard to find, taste like tequila just without burn, correlego is above average another bullshit yet fine tequila will be cabrito which is cheap stuff yet decent overall.

This would be a good suggestion of his friend drank smokey whisky etc. which is why i asked about the friends drinking habits/preferences.

>beaner juice

Just buy whatever is cheapest, m8. There is no such thing as premium tequila.

Just give them fucking Patron, it's like 25 bucks and comes in a nice bottle.

I'm white and I unironically like good tequila more than I do good whiskey. It just tastes better and goes down smoother.

Same although I prefer mezcal.

Get mezcal instead

cabo. or patron

My taste changes throughout the year, the colder it is the more I go with whiskey, the warmer it gets the more I go with tequila.

Don Julio.

Forgot to mention, only bitches and kids drink Tequila with Salt & Lime.

that's true, but I do miss and don't regret doing it while I was 14

If you're wasted sometimes you need it.
"A good man always knows his limitations"

There's a time in life when you drink Tequila with Lime & Salt, drink Adios Motherfuckers, and mix your Whiskey with Coke.

Then you grow the fuck up and realize you're meant to sip alcohol and you enjoy it on a whole higher level.

What can I do with really shitty cheap tequila? This shit is damn near undrinkable.

Chase it with nutter butters