How do I make my standard Frank's Buffalo Redhot Wing Sauce as thick and as a creamy as McDonald's buffalo sauce...

How do I make my standard Frank's Buffalo Redhot Wing Sauce as thick and as a creamy as McDonald's buffalo sauce? I've never seen a buffalo sauce that was as thick as McDonalds's, and I want to try some.

Other urls found in this thread:

bobsredmill.com/xanthan-gum.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pour a bottle of franks into a pan
Drop in a stick of butter
Heat up and mix together
Die an early death

Add franks to mayonnaise...because thats all that crap is.

Thats standard buffalo sauce...except youre doing it wrong.

Buffalo
Butter
Worcestershire
Onion powder
Flour

Corn syrup

xanthan gum

Your welcome, OP

>Drop in a stick of butter
>Heat up and mix together

You want to emulsify them, dum dum.

Also, if you want to make it thicker, OP, just use a cornstarch slurry.

This.

Basically any restaurant's special sauce is comprised of 90% mayonnaise, then some other shit.

Xanthan Gum, they sell that shit at walmart and is added to thicken foods in the industry

Xanthan gumis great but it will only thicken...you will have a classic wing sauce but thicker. Fine.

OP specifically said he wants it "thick and creamy as mcdonalds"... that means he wants spicy mayo

Add mayonnaise

xanthan gum is used to create a creamy texture. It's what it is for.

Either you have never used xanthan or you have never tasted mcdonalds wing sauce. Thick is not synonymous with creamy

>it's literally on the label.
Fuckin' retards I swear.

Dump mayo into it you fat fuck, it's what they do.

No shit...but you dont just add xanthan gum to hot sauce and butter to make anything close to mcds buffalo sauce

Some of you are really struggling with this. Oh...and the moron who said xanthan makes stuff velvety has never used xanthan or doesnt know what velvety means.

>xanthan gum doesn't make a creamy velvety texture.

Pic related is from bobs redmill
bobsredmill.com/xanthan-gum.html

You've lost all credibility, it creates creamy textures. Just stop embarrassing yourself already.

You need a dictionary and some time a kitchen.
Thick creamy and velvety do not mean the same thing.

You need a rogets thesaurus.
You're just assblasted because you got called out for not knowing the purpose of xanthan gum.

kys.

xanathanhaterfags BTFO
witnessed