Doesn't this BTFO Quantum Mechanics? It disproves the Pauli Exclusion Principle...

Doesn't this BTFO Quantum Mechanics? It disproves the Pauli Exclusion Principle. Particles in there also probably violate the Uncertainty Principle. How Quantum Mechanics be real if these things exist?

why don't you go solve quantum gravity if you're so fuckin smart

"Quantum Mechanice" is just a weasel term for magic in works of fiction.

QM and QFT are meme for they have not been proven to be accurate.

Muh precision tests

>remainder than there is no valid proof that black holes even exists outside of stephen hawking's imaganiation

Why does it disprove Pauli exclusion? As far as we know, a black hole is just an infinitely deep region of spacetime in which all geodesics accelerate towards the centre.

Pauli exclusion requires all particles to have the same quantum phase state, which those in a black hole don't have due to high entropy

just like there is no prove that anything at all exists outside of your own mind

and not even your mind is proven to be real

Actually they're pretty much THE standard for physics. They've been proven for over few decades now, the higgs being found just few years ago in LHC.

What's next is superstring theory, which hasn't been proven yet but it adds to the missing component in standard model, gravity.

ever heard of guiding wave theory?

>muh hidden variables

could say that about the traditional theory... one was simply established first

yes, Bohmian mechanics is shit

maybe quantum energy emitter
stars emit solar energy
black holes emit the energy which accounts for quantum mechanics
>that energy could be dark matter

care to elaborate?

It violates classical mechanics too. Got a better theory? Let's here it.

Not him but it's inherently not lorentz invariant

thanks for the far less douchey answer

Hidden variables was an alternative but it contradicts with QM. Bell's theorem shows issues between the two. With the support for QM/QTF being too strong at this moment, it basically invalidates hidden variable theories.

forgive my derp but that implies it has issues with special relativity, correct?

sorry, its been a while since ive worked on QM

Yes
The particles couple to their own speeds, which is -obviously- not a lorentz invariant quantity. I think there are ways to make the theory LI but those are extremely inelegant

It has issues with special relativity and constructing QFT from it is a huge mess. "Orthodox" QM is less emotionally satisfying to people who want everything to be classical all the way down, but it works better.

determinism really is a satisfying view of the world with its predictability
but now i can hope i get randomly teleported to the moon some day :D

its gunna happen! dont judge me