Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums

who would win?
who was in the wrong here?

Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums are genuinely two of Veeky Forums's smartest boards (take that for what it's worth). I would also throw newcomer Veeky Forums into the mix.

The OP prompt both invites discussion about the proposed Veeky Forums-Veeky Forums battle of wits, and also the chomsky/foucault debate, which is much more firmly the stuff of Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums.

The OP is of course also just stirring the pot, since he hasn't bothered to mention exactly what would be under discussion, a rather important piece of information.

I will therefore confine the remainder of my attention to the C-F debate itself, and sage since this thread is nothing to do with Veeky Forums: Chomsky won the first part of the discussion, while Foucault won the second part of the discussion. This seems to me to be the most accurate appraisal of that image of the OP's.

>who would win?
Discussing about what?

Veeky Forums is literally just /technical lit/. this board definitely reads more than Veeky Forums

In a science discussion, Veeky Forums. In a literature discussion, Veeky Forums.

Do we have a "nature" or are humans just a social construct?

>not /mu/ and /soc/

>not /s4s/

of course we have a nature. we tend to fuck up everything good we may have. thats across all cultures or nurturing background.

those would be the options in a brain enlightened meme, in that exact order.

>/×/ and /r9k/

Which is smarter?

/r9k/, easily.

/x/ is super garbage and very, very underage, maybe lower age than /mu/, and thats mostly teens.

This is Veeky Forums bait.

Chads ares basically /r9k/'s anunnaki.
If Chad's don't exist, how did they fug everything?

I feel like Veeky Forums was the original humanities board, and remains the preeminent humanities board, despite the attempt to banish certain fields. Veeky Forums is very much just Veeky Forums for brainlets. You really don't need more than one board for each, humanities and STEM

Why the fuck was humanities paired with the history board? Veeky Forums was the home for philosophy, now the subject is strewn across 3 boards. Is this gook moots fault?

Veeky Forums is smarter, Veeky Forums is more cultured. Smarts trump culture, as you can acquire the latter with the former but not the former with the latter. Veeky Forums wins.

I honestly think there's a fair amount of overlap between the boards. In discussion threads a lot of people purport to be undergraduates in stem fields. Threads about logic used to be frequent on both boards.

I dunno about Veeky Forums but I'm on Veeky Forums ask the time and it's mass retardation goin on thar yonder. Veeky Forums has its fair share of autism but even still it's hard to contribute to many boards here without some education. Veeky Forums is like a tempered /pol/ but with more religious fags

Pretty much this.