LITERALLY sent my novel to ALL literary agencies in America

I'm autistic and had no problem sending over 80 query letters.

6 months later and everyone who bothered to answer said 'No'.

Do you know any books about failing your childhood dreams and crying about it on the internet?

>Do you know any books about failing your childhood dreams and crying about it on the internet?

My diary excluded, desu

get a new dream and try again

>actually thinking literary agencies will give half a crap about your work
Self-publishing is the only viable option.

You haven't failed yet, not even close, what your describing is perfectly normal and happened to nearly every author. Write another book and try again.

Sounds like you should rewrite and try again OP

It's fucking true. The market is so over saturated that although this guy isn't right he might as well be. There's no dick to suck right now, I was promised this was a skill I'd be able to use to succeed.

POST YOUR QUERY LETTER you fucking mong

this

if you've sent 80 query letters and haven't been asked for more, there's clearly something wrong your query

Seconded. We all promise not to make fun of you but to give you memeless and constructive criticism.

>You haven't failed, what your describing is perfectly normal and happened to nearly every author.
>Just write a completely new book and then resend all those letters again. All normal, nothing to see here.

America is just one country. Get to translating that query letter

just going to skip to the end
'Reginald realised, with a sort of laugh, that every joke he had heard recently had been told to himself, by himself, and at his own expense'

That's what happens when you make university affordable to everyone, authors devalued themselves so heavily publishing houses can be ultra selective.

>university affordable to everyone
>universal literacy was a mistake
>that's what happens
>authors devalued
>devalued
>authors devalued themselves
>now publishing houses can be, like, ultra selective
>like, publishing houses
>"super ultra" selective they can now be

>not a freemason
Wew lad that's your only mistake.

>free college
>debt forgiveness
>quantitative easing

i fail to see how this relates to my post, but yes, if I have to RED-DIT it OUT for you, universal literacy was not a mistake, you're just a pseud

>Perhaps we shouldn't have sent every Joe and Jane to college for 5-6 years
>Automatically assumes that means advocating for the abolishment of compulsory education and a return to workhouses
Ok

I would like that once there will come a day when I will be able to talk to you without having to at the same time address all of those heaps of buzzwords and buzz phrases

can i read it?

Hopefully it'll be after you finish your comparative literature degree then we can have this whole thread again.

Saramago didn't get his first written novel published until he died. Everyone rejected it so he moved on to another novel.

Elaborate pls because at this point I lowkey think you suffer from mild cognitive impairment judging by your replies' apparent unrelatedness to my posts

Jose Saramago?