Iceberg meme on belief and certainty (phil, sci, etc.)

Anyone care to expand on this?

Can you keep this dumb reductive shit on /pol/ or /r9k/?

What a hothead

>Catholicism separate from Christianity
found the redditor

>Anyone care to expand on this?
Yeah man, it's called a meme

Lowest one should be hermeticism. The chart is utter nonsense. I don't care what Harold Bloom says about Mormonism, those people are nothing more than cultists.

Thanks Stefan

actually yeah. i know the chart was shit so i hoped lit would take the reigns for me

I'm not one to judge a book by its cover, but I'd rather listen to a lecture from the stylish lad at the top rather than one of the neets towards the bottom.

It has nothing to do with politics or being a virgin, so go boast your liberal superiority elsewhere

Mormonism shouldnt be the bottom rung, and gnostic religion deserves a place with the chubby neckbeard under metaphysical solipism

Last state should be quantum universalism, idk what it means but it sounds pretty deep

Someone pls explain metaphysical nihilism

"no"

honestly we should scrap the retarded iceberg chart and screencap this comment instead, just about sums it up

It's, like, nothing, bro.

How is metaphysical solipsism different from brain in a vat?

some kind of anti-papacy Catholicism should be at the very end of this chart.

>Christianity and Catholicism two different things
Kill this meme.

It's just nihilism. Adding "metaphysical" is completely redundant.

And then there's "pragmatic existentialism" which can't be topped

I wanna stick my fat cock into that slutty burger, goddamn.

My personal beliefs are not quite so disconnected from materialism that they deserve to be in the dolphin or satanic neckbeard category when considered alongside the metric of this infographic, however i have invested quite a bit of time, long enough for my beard to grow beyond the g-d's grace certainly, debating my own ideology inside my head that it really ought to be in the empty box of the neckbeard who hasn't got glowing eyes.

They are

Talk about a cuck, am I right guys?

>a rectangle and a square are completely different, sharing no characteristics together and could not possible be categorized together.

this is what you sound like

dont forget about esoteric judaism and kabbalah being at the top of rationality

why seperate any schools of thought into different categories? using your brilliant logic since they all require the ability to think, they shouldn't be treated any differently.

Replace Mormonism with Calvinism and this checks out

ideology is a poison

What did Harold Bloom say about Mormonism?

>local skepticism
Christ

Traditional Catholicism belongs at the bottom ascended state

the lowest should be pataphysics