What's your preferred soda, and why is it better than every other soda, Veeky Forums?

What's your preferred soda, and why is it better than every other soda, Veeky Forums?

obviously sprite, or at a lack of this, 7up. they are clear sodas meaning you are not drinking in the chemical coloring, just the heart-stopping amounts of sugar. gotta pick your battles user

I stopped drinking soda but my favorites were Dr. Pepper and Surge.

Pepper because it was unique and tasty, and Surge because it was like a 300% better version of Mountain Dew (MD makes me want to vomit.)

Do they still make surge?

Soda water and orange juice.

They brought it back like 2 years ago.

Yes, they brought it back recently. I don't know if it's world/nationwide yet, I think it's a slow rollout. At first you could only buy it from Amazon, but now I can get it at nearly any gas station near me (Live in Minnesota)

This[pic related]

Fuck you if you prefer that Nazi drink, Fanta.

I try not to drink pop very often but when I do I prefer citrus flavored ones (7 Up/Squirt/Mountain Dew/etc).

Cherry seven up is an actual gift from the gods

Mr Pibb is 100% better

>Pop
Where you from, senpai?

For me, it's sprite

Next you're gonna say redvines are better than twizzlers. Fuck outta here.

A suburb of Chicago.

You can use a redvine as a straw, but they taste sort of plastic.

The global standard by which all others are judged.

>Illinois
I knew it! Sorry about the bears my man.

There's only one you stinky Jews!

I like a good birch beer the most but I just had this and it's very good.

Beer. Its perfect and Hood for you.

Never had a better tasting energy drink before.

You're not wrong, but I do love a good spicy root beer.

My nigger

Shasta creme soda because my grandpa would buy one for me when we went shopping

Don't drink that much soda. More a water or milk guy. But when, just some generic store brand, whatever is cheap.

Brazilian Guarana Antartica

For me, it's RCC. The greatest carbonated beverage

RC Cola and a moon pie.

Generally its Coke but cherry 7up, Dr. Pepper, and various brands of root beer are also common indulgences for me.

Pic related

Surge basically IS mountain dew, though. Have you tried it lately?

Which grocery store has this? Looks guilty pleasure as fuck. My Kroger has a lot of Faygo, but I've never seen cotton candy faygo.

I usually found it at Gas Stations

All soda is trash tier.
t. blood disorder man who isn't diabetic but might as well be.

Coca Cola.

I'm a basic bitch.
I've kind of become a coke connoisseur, pepsi tastes vastly different and also like shit. I suppose it's okay with spicy food compared to coke.

Diet Coke, so I can get cancer and die sooner.

Yes

It's Mountain Dew but it tastes better and doesn't make me want to throw up.

GuaranĂ¡ is the best soda I've ever tasted. huehuebr

In terms of American soda, my favorites are Dr Pepper, Tab, and Cheerwine.

This, but only if you get it at soda fountains or the glass bottle imports from Mexico. The shit they sell in the plastic bottles and cans here in Hamburger-land can fuck right off...unless it's Vanilla Coke of course.

Diet store brand 2 litres. Because I'm addicted and poor.
I like big k diet drop red. With generic most citrus flavors are pretty good. I have yet to find a good generic diet root beer though.

Cheerwine.

It's cherry but not overpoweringly so. Goes great with fried chicken.

I can't pick one, it's a tie between Dr. Pepper and Sprite. Pepper somehow manages to have this tangy and dry taste that nothing else can replicate, and Sprite is the most crisp of all the lemon lime sodas without having an overly acidic aftertaste.