Is there any evidence to suggest that nuclear energy and fission is impossible?

Is there any evidence to suggest that nuclear energy and fission is impossible?

Wew

Lad

hahaha

The history books

This has to be a bait

look outside at the sun
that's proof that nuclear fission is probable

The sun is powered by fusion you mong.

The sun is a pile of anthracite coal. It will burn for millions of years, hundreds of times longer than the Earth has been around.

>life in the 1920's

So you would need oxygen to make it burn.
And burning coal only emit in red and infrared color, so where are the other colors ?

Please make this a meme

Idk mang. Maybe try building a small nuke in your backyard and let us know if it works.

Nope.

What are you talking about? Its no laughing matter that our governments have been wasting billions to cover up their nuke hoax

Do you believe that everyone who has ever worked at any nuclear power plant has been 100% effective at covering up this huge conspiracy?

fucking christ. this is the kind of shit that just enrages the hell outa me. why are some people so goddamn fucking stupid? i can't figure out if they are actually retarded or just willfully believe in stupid shit. i'm leaning on the latter and is by far the worse of the two.

We Idiocracy now

You gave me an idea, user. I propose the following: most of the time, this happens because people are actually stupid, in a 70% factor, and the remaining 30% is explained by a willful belief of stupidity.

And I have the same struggle trying to figure out, though I am not angry anymore, but just rather wiggle at this ridiculous. People are such dumbasses.

There's oxygen everywhere you brainlet, just walk outside, there's oxygen outside, and the sun is outside, therefore oxygen is around the sun too.

#proof complete by not being a brainlet

>Hoaxes are a HOAX! Watch this free video click here

aren't people bored of hoaxes yet?

I swear to god, starting with 9/11 conspiracies this must be US government disinfo to confuse everybody and lead them to TRUST NOTHING AND NO ONE scientific literacy be damned.

In fact, I know for a fact that this is the SOLE AND ONLY reason why the US government funded the development of the internet. To spy on everyone, but also to make them stupid. Call it a conspiracy theory but it's true.

This, before long people are going to start claiming global warming is real, and not chink propaganda.

There is irrefutable evidence that they work and that evidence is Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

How do you know they didn't just film that in the Nevada desert. Show me the Japanese dead bodies. Where are they? That's right. They were all actors.

>I know for a fact that this is the SOLE AND ONLY reason why the US government funded the development of the internet.
The internet was made by D.A.R.P.A. as part of a continuation of government program in case of nuclear war. Stop drinking unfiltered water.