It's strange why so many people seems to prefer coke over pepsi

clkitgo.com/go.php?camp=4481&pub=104260&id=10532&sid=

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AfCiV6ysngU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Coke has nicotine

I rarely drink soda but if I do it's because I'm hungover and it's gonna be Coke. Pepsi is far too sweet.

Drink water.

Dr.P is better than both

This

I buy Pepsi throwback

I only use Pepsi to defuse protests.

This guy gets it.
youtu.be/AfCiV6ysngU
Never realized how much I love coke now.

I love how this commercial actually united people, too. Trump voting white supremacist or DRUMPF protesting beta cuck, everyone fucking hated that ad.

Honestly, all soda is a waste of time. I used to drink soda at least twice a day, and one year I gave it up for Lent and never went back.

Coke is extra syrupy, but it also has more carbonation.

Pepsi is less syrupy than generic cola and a little sour.

>argument over whether golden delicious or pink ladies are better
>these mandarin oranges are the best!

Pepsi always tasted like hyper sugary water to me. its too sweet.

>Pepsi too sweet
I've always felt Coke was much sickeningly sweeter than Pepsi.

cocoa cola for burgers, chicken wings, and ribs

Pepsi for hot dogs, pizza, and steak

I think it might just be a genetic taste thing, like how cilantro tastes like horrible soap to some people.

water > dr pepper > literally everything else

I'm super oblivious. Why did people hate the ad? I mean I didn't really like it, but I don't really see how it's super offensive or anything.

Mexican Coke > Cane sugar Pepsi
Cane sugar Pepsi tastes like it has triple the sugar content, I couldn't even finish the bottle.

>tfw you'll never taste the original Coca-Cola formula that had cocaine in it

It's pandering, plain and simple, people hate feeling like someone is begging to be liked

>no 2% milk

>I love coke zero
>gf is strong pepsi defender

The strife never ends

Oh. Well I totally get that. Reminds me of that snl skit where people were pitching ads for cheetos and they were all needlessly political and emotional.

The can color is literally the only difference, anyone who claims otherwise is a faggot.

>hurr durr I have a superficial understanding of taste and can't even tell the difference between coke and pepsi