Reminder that American cheese from a deli is actually a blend of colby and cheddar...

Reminder that American cheese from a deli is actually a blend of colby and cheddar, and that only ignorant Europoors don't know the difference between it and Kraft singles

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casu_marzu
worldchampioncheese.org/2016-top-16/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pasteurized milk
It's still shit and isn't real cheese though.

We eat real cheese in Europe hth.

Cheese in America is hugely diverse. From handcrafted, artisan cheddars from Wisconsin and all across the Midwest. Out on the coasts you have genuine craftsmen putting their heart and soul into their craft. The passion these people have is unrivalled anywhere in the world.
And that's why you can sit back and laugh, because all cheese produced in the USA is objectively, fucking shit.

True, I pity the poor americans that have never eaten this.

That's actually incredibly wrong. But I'm sure you're probably used to being wrong all the time.

that's bread stupid

yea cheese is hugely diverse. you have velveeta, kraft singles, cheez whiz and easy cheese

I thought Euros loved diversity?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casu_marzu

yeah well if i were a guest at your house and you served me this i would not eat it

what's a "deli"?

it's a big counter where people give you meat and cheese

> American
> Cheese
Pick one.

shut up faggot

All cheese produced in the USA is objectively, fucking shit.

At my restaurant, we take high quality imported cheeses, put them in a food processor with hot milk and gelatin, and then put it in an aerosol can and squirt it on philly sandwiches as a joke.

yes, everyone on the internet is being serious all the time
youve sure made a fool out of him

>le ebin unpasturized meme

Rotting, fermented garbage on a hot summer's day is more appealing to be around than you, please find a hole to go die in so you can reach your peak usefulness as fertilizer.

>please find a hole to go die in so you can reach your peak usefulness as fertilizer
Wow.

Enjoy your 'cheese', Amerishart.

>American
>Something good
Pick one

>image.jpg
>eurostan

How many seconds has it been since one of your neighbors blew themselves up?

SHART

IN

THE

MART

Reminds me of this Ameripoor who not only thought Beemster wasn't a European cheese but also used it for bragging rights.

Ah Americans, they say to-may-to we say to-mah-to. They say shooting range, we say primary school.

It's been a while.
How about you?

Almost 2 decades?

Good job nothings happened since then!

... That is correct.

Your joke would make sense if you switched primary school and shooting range in that sentence.

Nothing wrong with cheese for plebs, it sells really well.

How long has it been since you had a school shooting, american?

Trying to flip the definition of the word by blatant lies makes not only you but our whole country look pathetic.
Stop it.

>he doesn't know about starter culture and calcium chloride

I have. I also have had American cheese thats the shit on crackers with olives, and I hate olives

>american cheese

worldchampioncheese.org/2016-top-16/

Please see

Still not as recent as the last TERRORIST ATTACK
cmon you guys cant even stop a rogue truck, I dont want to hear it

American "cheese" is a joke.

>worldchampioncheese.org/2016-top-16/

>world cheese contest
>held in Wisconsin
>cheese from wisconsin wins

WHAT ARE THE ODDS?!

>being so new he screencapped obvious bait