Are there really people on here who don't drink soda?

Are there really people on here who don't drink soda?

Yes, there are people who aren't fat

If it's not diluting my bourbon so I don't drink it all within an hour I don't go near it.

I don't but i drink a lot of beer & wine which is even worse than soda.

Why would you drink soda when you can drink fresh, tasty, refreshing water straight out of a tap?
Or beer, if you don't want water.

We've had this thread before.

>fluoride drinkers

Me.

pretty sure drinking fluoride laced water is still massively healthier than ingesting liquid sugar lol

I dont blame theme

>liquid sugar
It's high-fructose corn syrup. The fluoride is messing with your head.

So all the soda pop makers filter all the fluoride from the tap water they use to make their diabeetus-in-a-can?

>living somewhere where they still add fluoride to their drinking water instead of filtering it out
P A T H E T I C
A
T
H
E
T
I
C

I don't know many people who drink soda on a regular basis.

Only time I drink it is when mixing coke with cheap whiskey.
Much prefer to drink mineral water or milk or beer.

>he fell for the filter scam

m-m-m-m-m-muh BOODDILY FLOOOIDDDDSSS. god you people are the hippies of the 21st century

>CAN'T EAT THAT IT HAS PHYTOESTROGENS
>THIS ISN'T NATURRRRRRR NATURRR GOOD HUMAN BAD
>OH MY GOD FLUORIDE IN THE WATER
>FISH? LMAO THAT HAS MERCURY YOU FOOL
>I ONLY EAT LITERAL SHIT COMPOSTED IN MY ~~~ORGANIC~~~ GREENHOUSE UNWASHED FOR NUTRIENTS

Yes they use filtered water.

roman shouldn't have been the one to retire him

No I mean it's automagically done at my water supplier, like anywhere in the first world.
You didn't think I would have to filter my water, did you?

I used to date a dude whose parents consistently stocked 3 12-pack sodas in their kitchen and they would all have at least 2-4 sodas a day. He would tell me that he'd had soda so consistently as a child and he was no doubt addicted, his teeth were stained from the acid, and his fat pig of a mom would still judge the shit out of me for having gained 10 lbs from living with them one summer

Beer and wine are not worse than soda. Red wine is good for your overall health in moderation.

Mind making a Shiggurai Jack out of this one, famalam?

Always drank diet for the caffeine. Once I started drinking coffee, I no longer needed it.

Mostly drink water and sometimes diet energy drinks.

Only sometimes. I'll get it with taco bell or if it's all there is in the house and I REALLY don't want to use water, I'll use it as a chaser. But I am glad I cut it out for the most part. I don't feel awful about drinking a Coke or root beer every now and then.

Yes, I don't drink any soda. Water, coffee, and tea for me.