ITT: good foodtube

> herro eberyban

i lrn mak kimchi from her cute chubby old korea lady

mmm~~ So dericious!

Honeykki
Brothers Green
French Guy
Almazan Kitchen

can someone explain to me how almazan ktitchen fermented fucking raw minced beef 30 days in a drawer during the summer without getting sick?

Can you smell that? It smells GGUUD
An' it's real easy to do!
We do apologize....!

Wife's Cuisine (아내의 식탁)
Keemi
Hot Thai Kitchen
Maangchi
Foodwishes
Seonkyoung Longest
Nyonya Cooking

I'm not sure why this would be surprising. Plenty of everyday foods are made from fermented meat or fish. You know those hard italian sausages, like salami or pepperoni? Those are fermented.

Fermentation is simply a matter of making sure the beneficial bacteria dominate the ones that cause food spoilage. It's the same process that is used to make kimchi, sauerkraut, etc.

Good job not answering the question, cuck.

Superior genetics.

Hello it's Chef John from fooooooooood wishes DOT com witttthhhh...

Shitposting on Veeky Forums!

That's right, today I'm going to show you how to shitpost on Veeky Forums. Now, a lot of people like to shitpost on /pol/ or /tv/ but I prefer Veeky Forums as its just a little more unique. But it's up to you...after all, you are the Monty Post of your shitty posts.

So what youre gonna want to do is start with a rhetorical question like "Why do people like tomatoes?" Then follow up with an opinion stated as fact: "only fags eat tomatoes," sprinkle with a dash of cayenne...and just sit back for replies! It's that easy!

And as always...enjoyyyy!

I assumed that was obvious when I mentioned it was the same concept as other fermented foods:

Make sure the environmental conditions favor the desirable bacteria as opposed to the ones that cause spoilage.

Do I need to explain further or do you understand now?

>bacteria typically produce chemicals that in some way hinder the competition
>create conditions that allow the ones that survive by creating stuff like lactic acid and raise the acidity of food to win out over the ones that produce toxic chemicals that make you sick
>said acid producing bacteria do their thing, breaking the food down but without rendering it inedible, until it is too acidic for even them to survive and they die
>end up with sour fermented food instead of poisonous rotten food

>General Cooking
Byron Talbott
CookinginRussia
Food Busker
FoodWishes
Gordon Ramsay
Honeykki
James Townsend & Son
Maangchi
Making It Modern (inactive but I hold out hope ;_;)
Peaceful Cuisine
Papadesuyo777
Primal Gourmet (kinda inactive but older videos are great)
Siu's Cooking

>Meat/BBQ/Grilling
Ballistic BBQ
BBQ Pit Boys
Big Meat Sunday
COOK WITH MEAT
DJ BBQ
GQue BBQ (competition BBQ team from CO that makes some of the most low-key but high quality meat recipe/technique vids on youtube, hands down)
Hunter Gather Cook
Malcolm Reed (How To BBQ Right)
Mother's BBQ
Scott Rea
T-Roy Cooks

Maangchi is cute!

CUTE!!!

nice

ooohhhh yeaaaa

>Hot Thai Kitchen

My go to Youtube fapping channel...

I'm not usually the type of weenie who can't stop looking at women's bodies but her rack is very distracting

Illiterates like you are the reason why we get stagnant shitposting threads instead of actual discussion. Read through people's posts before running your mouth.

MUMMY, I WANT KIMCHIIIII. GIVE ME THE HAPPY ENDING MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

EPIC MEAL TIME XDDD