no drugs

ketamine

Black Meat

Adderall, if you have ADHD.

Aspirin.

sobriety
dawg

Stop making this bullshit thread.

The only good drugs are tryptamines. However they are notoriously difficult to read on. The answer is caffeine in any form.

/thread
/alllitdrugthreads

Coffee and tea, also. Liquor for your spiral of depression, too.

Samefags gonna samefag.

L O V E
O
V
E

adhd is for plebs raised by single mothers desu

I'm convinced that nicotine is the GOAT drug.

Pretty much any hallucinogens as well as opiates and alcohol. I think psychedelics if youre more romantic and optimistic and dissociatives for more pessimistic and philosophical witers. Alcohol and opiates are great for that "tragic artist" persona, but if you dont have any talent then youre just a disgusting addict

Daddies cummings

You almost sound like you have any idea what you're talking about.

>tfw she will never ride your face

Im just having fun shit posting on a mongolian stam collecting forum. In all honesty, I really like psychedelics but Im well aware they dont make you into an artist or a philosopher. Theyre just weird novelty things that baffle you at how fucking weird your own brain can be

Tattoos ruin everything.

You must have ADHD then.

When all is said and done and you have your silly rebellion edgy hedonist phase over with, coffee and tea are the only acceptable answers.

Chronic sadness

What a retarded half baked answer.

>hedonism is bad
>unless its with caffine, then its ok

It's hard alcohol, of course. How many of our literary heroes were drunkards and alcoholics?

I'm sorry your schizophrenia plants aren't compatible with adulthood, senpai.

What a random image to go with this thread

"Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker."

Im sorry you can hold such an evidently self contradicting belief and not have any cognitive dissonance

>schizophrenia plants
What did he mean by this?

>weed being bad is self-contradicting because i think it's the best thing since jesus

>tryptamine
Only true answer here.

Lol thats not even close to what I was talking about.
>all drugs are always bad except caffine cause reasons
Or youre implying caffine can be useful in which case
>caffine is useful and so its appropriate to use sometimes
>no other drugs have any practical uses

Theres no rational informed justification for the belief "you should only use caffine"

Cannabis/Hash

People that use other drugs tend to become dysfunctional.

Moderate alcohol intake is fine too but the risk of addiction and abuse is high.

>People that use other drugs tend to become dysfunctional
Translation
>im going to massively generalize that people who use other drugs are dysfunctional because its convient for the sake of my argument.

How in the fuck is moderate alcohol intake fine but moderate weed use isnt?

i find it very easy and fun to read shakespeare after smoking a joint than without

>the guy arguing that drugs besides just caffine are ok to use
>mormon
What?

They're all good when done occasionally and not to extremes.

I've tried almost everything save meth and heroin. Insofar as literature is a medium to put people in touch with the ineffable and shared reality, peyote was the most Veeky Forums experience I ever had.

It's convenient for the sake of my argument because it is generally true.

If by moderate weed use you mean 'the amount that affects one as much as a single glass of wine', then for people without disposition towards mental illness it can be okay, I guess. Have your single almost unnoticeable little hit with dinner.

But almost zero percent of cannabis users use it in that way. Partly because of the culture around cannabis is one of hedonism andextreme indulgence paired with cult-like rhetoric.

The most Veeky Forums drug is books, and anyone who tells you otherwise is lying.

>implying teen nymphettes aren't the most Veeky Forums drug

>But almost zero percent of cannabis users use it in that way.

because theres no reason we shouldnt just relax, have fun, take life easy and enjoy it, just hang with friends and nature and enjoy the fruits of mother earth man, whats the big deal, whats the rush, whats all the bother, where are yall going, what are you planning, we figured most of it out already, everythings fine, always has been, since we harnessed fire...and plant

>Ctrl+f opium: not found. Look, and they call themselves intellectuals.

Desire

Ugh fuck off. Youre making me agree with him

instagram.com/sarahfuckingsnyder/

I dont know whats the most "Veeky Forums"

But if you have even half a brain then you should know the only correct way to use drugs is moderate alcohol intake and a psychedelic trip every few months or so to clear away the BS. Everything else is pretty degenerate hedonist shit (unless its drugs you need for a medical reason)

Sin, caffeine, alcohol, basically anything you can do/buy without having to make friends.

betsy draper

This type of talk is why people want to ban cannabis just to spite you.

Opium in its raw form is extraordinarily hard to come by. Where do percocets sit on your psychotropic hierarchy?

boipucci

alcohol

Perfect for concentration, you'll be able to read/write for days.

> not taking the superior diamporphine + cocaine

Why are creative artist types so prone to drug use and degeneracy? Is it the self-destructive impulse?

>crushed up and snorted adderal
>Veeky Forums

pick one

Escapism at all cost is one of the needs that drive people to art in the first place.

Because the world falls so short of a creative ideal?

dextroamphetamine

>tfw enjoy WEED
>tfw occasionally feel like a faggot because of weed culture and retarded stoner friends
reading while high is very cozy

not gonna lie

this stuff is pretty based

no drugs are particularly good for reading, but I like LSD, so I'm saying LSD.

we want to ascend to the true forms cuh

No—also it causes uh, shit what's the word? oh yeah—dementia. Dont you read the uh... news?

source?

wine

Basically Adderall.

being cuckolded and unrequited love.

no, it's the useful 3/4ths of adderall.

68d post best post

Ataraxia

Induced by what?

Serendipity

>Straight tryptamine is not psychoactive dummy
It's probably Mescaline or Whiskey

>all the people that missed the sarcasm in this post
Pot might make you retarded but at least it doesnt make you autistic

Retardation is worse that autism, friendo.

>look at user's phone! he browses this weird Indonesian cartoon image board called Veeky Forums
>omg!
>is that a literature board? haha!

Yeah bro what's wrong with smoking a quarter a week? Weed's not a drug, it's a gift of nature unlike tobacco, cocaine, alcohol or opiates.

Allah (pbuh)

>Yeah bro what's wrong with smoking a quarter a week?
>Weed's not a drug, it's a gift of nature unlike tobacco, cocaine, alcohol or opiates.
>Everythings the same

black cock

>Weed's not a drug, it's a gift of nature unlike these other naturally occurring things

Mescaline, duh

Krokodil or fentanyl. Go hard or go home. Entry level opiates and hallucinogenics are for pussies who are afraid to walk on the thin line between life and death.

Cocaine alcohol and tobacco is what keeps my pen down on the notebook

No drugs. Caffeine, alcohol & tobacco are acceptable but entirely optional. Weed is the least Veeky Forums drug by far. Yes, I am aware that great writers have had drug addictions. Doesn't make those drugs any more Veeky Forums. It's sort of like saying "Oh yeah, well Bill Gates dropped out of college!".

Also this is a stupid thread.

This. Yall niggas on some baby level shit. Coffee? Tea? Lsd? My fucking god where did your balls go?

Nothing better than tweakin on meth and reading 500 pages in a day because you love the book so much. Then fucking some scaly hoe who hasnt taken a shower in a week (lol drugs) in a crusty motel, straight in the ass, she licked the ass cream off my dick, fucking slut

What do you know about the Veeky Forums life? Nothing. Come back to this place when youve passed youre drug test, and by pass i mean youve shot up at least some kind of menacing substance

Bill Gates dropped acid in his errant youth

>No drugs. Caffeine, alcohol & tobacco are acceptable

Congrats on your first two sentences contradicting each other.

You have no idea how incredibly short it falls.

Acceptable as in consuming them doesn't make you less Veeky Forums, you pedant.

Meh, people who think like you are just idiots. "I hate all drugs except these three ones allowed by the government!".

I've always wanted to try the Green Fairy. Not the watered down kind they sell. Like the real stuff the Victorian's took.

Where did I say I "hate drugs"? I said that there are no drugs that make you more Veeky Forums. Weed is "allowed by the government" where I live and yet I singled it out as the least Veeky Forums drug.

TRIGGER WARNING: Personally I'd take a line of coke over a cigarette. Doesn't make it Veeky Forums though.

Dopamine

DXM

Or nutmeg