What do you eat on the road as a poor traveller/backpacker with no access to a kitchen?

What do you eat on the road as a poor traveller/backpacker with no access to a kitchen?

I'm tired of bread, cheese, ham and fruit.

Other urls found in this thread:

runawayguide.com/runaway-travel-guides/how-to-eat-on-the-cheap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those japanese crackers with seaweed, shredded coconut, raisins, sesame/peanut butter snacks, and any nuts, if you can avoid peanuts, try.

I am gonna start camping soon but I won't be bringing candy. I want the closest thing to a complete trail mix as possible. I definitely want the seaweed wrapped crackers and will probably just bring supplements otherwise.

Hard tack made en mase before the journey.

Go ask Generally you want calorie density and nutrition, the go to is a jar of peanut butter and a bottle of vitamins

>Japanese crackers
Utterly nutritionally deficient and a poor choice of energy (calories).
Avoid them, there's a reason why nips are subhuman manlets.

Well how else do you put nori in your trail mix without fucking it up? Is there a better way to get vitamin K in there?

Instant mashed potatoes work

OP here I'm not going hiking I'm just travelling through Europe via many cities and towns, nowhere rural

I'm not really into trail mix and biscuits for a month

Just buy fruit along the way then.

Stop being a weeb, that's the best advice I have for you.

You're so worried about people knowing you like anime on an anime imageboard, and you can't even come up with a proper substitute for vitamin K. Sad.

Supplement.

Well there you go OP. Just eat a bunch of pills, at least people won't think you watch anime while you are living out of a backpack.

Try dumpster diving. It will save you time and money if you get good at it. If you're traveling in rural areas you could try dried meat/beef jerky/pemmican because it lasts. You didn't exactly choose a life of culinary freedom, user. Is your taste more important than your traveling?

Weebs really are this stupid.

Vitamin K? You literally just need to eat cabbage.

are there any good guides to dumpster diving in Europe?

This might help
runawayguide.com/runaway-travel-guides/how-to-eat-on-the-cheap/

I mean, OP isn't gonna be carrying a head of cabbage around is he?

OP can eat fruits and other shit, but not cabbage. Got it.

:(

Why does every thread I make have to be derailed by petty arguments.

Beef jerky.

MRE?

Trucker cum