How does Veeky Forums feel about chick-fil-a? What do you order from there?

How does Veeky Forums feel about chick-fil-a? What do you order from there?

Chick fil a sandwich with some chick fil a sauce on top

Spicy deluxe meal. Root beer to drink, Chic-fil-a sauce for the fries only. That sandwich is literally perfect.

Sometimes they give you a giant juicy piece of chicken and other times you get an overcooked thin piece of shit on a bun. It's too much of a gamble for a $5 sandwich.

Plus the fries are only good for like 5 minutes and then they get cold and gross.

chicken noodle soup

Their waffle fries are delicious when dipped in liberal tears

I know a gay person who works there and he puts semen on all the food. Enjoy that, trumpkins

The deluxe chicken has mayo a thick slice of tomato and lettuce. All that stuff slides out of the sandwich no bueno

>gay person at chick fil a
all employees are required to go through electro-shock therapy courtesy of mike pence prior to employment. nice try/

i don't like the pickle meme

put pickles on all your sandwhiches? okay that's fine, you can take them off

brine all of your chicken tenders in pickle juice? i don't like that shit nigga, i just wanted plain ol tendies

It's alright. Chicken is alright, fries are better than average, but it's really overrated imho.

Me and my buttbuddies fuck and suck each other in the parking lot. Fuck homophobia.

has anyone else ordered the chicken biscuit and put honey in it?

A good chicken sandwich at an honest price. As an Angelino, it reminds me a bit of In N Out. Workers can sometimes be annoyingly christian and polite, though.

That's really unfortunate, pickles are delicious.

Too expensive

For some reason the Chik-fil-a in my dinky flyover home town is much more delicious than the shitty Chik-Fil-A Express in my university food court. To answer OP's question, for me it is the Original Chicken Sandwich, the second best chicken sandwich.

This but I dunk that and the fries in the sauce.
Is there anything else that goes good with that sauce?

I am a manchild who likes to get the nuggets and they have the best chicken nuggets ever.

Is there any location that still serves Blueberry Cheesecake Milkshakes?
I want to try one so badly.

What are you willing to do for one? Because I have good news for you, friend. After all these years, I have one saved in the back of my freezer. On that hot summer day, when I purchased that sweet treat, I knew, I simply knew that, one day, some user would want to try one and wouldn't be able to, since they would eventually be discontinued, and I best save it for him-- but for a price. So, I ask again. How bad do you want it, faggot?

One turnip

This. Just posted this in another thread. I just finished my spicy deluxe meal 10 min ago

How spicy is their spicy chicken?

>he puts semen on all the food

ok bud, nice meme, but lets do the math.

The average fast food restaurant of Chick-fil-a caliber serves between 150-250 people a day. Lets call it 200.

As you said, he puts semen on all of the food.

That is 200 separate orders, which could consist of a number of individual items, and I would estimate that (if you discount drinks which would be almost impossible to put semen into as they are filled directly from the fountain machine) we are dealing with nearly 400 individual items served every day. Just to go easy on you, we will treat meal orders which consist of an entree and one or more sides as a single item, i.e. he only has to put semen on one element of the meal order.

He probably only works half of the operational time of the restaurant per day, so he probably only has access to about 100 items of food, but as you said he puts semen on all of it, or at least all that he has access to.

In short, 100 things to put semen on.

The average males maximum semen production and ejaculation ability in a day is about 20 ml, but that is redlining your semen production abilities and is simply unsustainable. We will say the gay man in question is producing 15 ml per day in ejaculate (and that is being very generous). 15 ml comes out to almost exactly 1 tablespoon.

Now that we have the numbers lets just think about the frankly absurd proposition you have made.

This supposed acquaintance of yours is dividing a tablespoon of liquid over 100+ items ever day he is working. He would literally have to apply the semen with a fucking q-tip. To measure the amount of semen applied to each item metrically, I would need to use microliters.

And my order is a Chick fil a sandwich with no pickles, a hundredth of a tablespoon of semen, and honey mustard sauce. Sprite to drink.

>1 hundredths of a teaspoon of seamon
Really makes you think

I think chic-fil-a was taken over by memory-altering aliens shortly before they changed the name to chick-fil-a. Now every time you eat a chicken sandwich from there, they subvert your memories and indoctrinate you into their sleeper-cell soldier cult. They'll activate and launch an attack on earth soon.

Spicy enough, but if they had an extra spicy I'd get that. But I like super spicy food.

Not very. It's more flavorful.

this, the nuggets are GOAT and i always get sriracha with it

This except coke zero for the drink. Best fast food sandwich by a mile.

Sounds good to me, I might check that out tomorrow.

christians make food with LOVE

that makes all the difference in the world

Dubs checked, but still
>coke zero
Either drink full sugar soda or drink water, that artificial shit tastes awful and probably isn't good for you.

Full-sugar soda is just too sweet for me. I sometimes get unsweetened iced tea but I like how coke zero tastes desu

I've only been there once in my entire life, just never had one nearby until recently. To compare the spicy deluxe to the golden fast food standard that is the Wendys spicy chicken sandwich:

+Far better chicken, largely due to the pickle marinade
+Quality toppings that you can taste individually
- Excessively soft bun, to the point your fingers may fall through it just picking it up

Overall an excellent sandwich only really losing points for poor structural integrity.

>200 people a day
Where the fuck do you live?

Number 2 with sauce for fries and lemonade

I think the bun just gets soggy because they put it in those boxes and the sandwich steams itself. You could try eating it immediately in the restaurant itsefl.

I started eating as I was pulling out of the drive-in, they just need a touch more gluten in their dough

Because express ones aren't held to the same standards and training than actual stores

Really like their food but get an eerie christian vibe whenever I go.

>avoid them for years because peanut allergy
>someone tells me the oil they use is free of the protein that would make my gay dumb body choke to death
>still never really felt the desire to give it a go

Chick-fil-a has always been damn good, even before they pissed off liberals.

The first one came to Washington state a couple of years ago. For about 9 or 10 months after, every day around lunch and dinner time the in-person line stretched outside and the drive-thru required policemen to direct traffic

It always gives me a boner.

the food is so bland and i have no idea why people love it so much

those long lines are like a containment board though, stay out of cane's or whatever thanks

also the one here has a bible study corner

>grrr i hate those christians
>doing christian shit and shit grrr

This but
>going to chick fila and ordering soda
Their lemonade and iced tea is some of the best in fast food.

Chicken biscuits are theeeee shit. Everything else is meh.

its good, pretty much a mainstay
spicy deluxe with iced tea, I dont like the sauce so I dip the fries in this stuff instead

I get the chicken tenders, but I feel like for the price it really isn't a very substantial amount of food and I'm not sure it's that much better than Jack in the Box for instance

there's one like 45 min from my house. Went there with a friend once. got a spicy chicken.

The food was high quality and the staff was friendly. Wasn't upscale at all, seemed average for a fast food joint.

Crisscut fries as the standard is the best

hahahaha get assblasted literally and metaphorically you safe-space microagression triggered fag

This sauce went from having to shop around to find it, to buying it in bulk from costco.

It's good, too bad it's made out of corn syrup.

bump

>eerie christian vibe

You'll likely feel different when you are no longer a teenager.

#1 extra pickles w/ Dr. Pepper and an extra sandwich w/ extra pickles. GOAT order.

>no fries
>GOAT order

foods good but somewhat overpriced depending what you get. If you want anything with a veggie on it just forget it

To be quite frank McDonald's is the only place i go for chicken

Mine probably serves 200 people per hour, at least.

You have a point, but I fucking love root beer and I only sort of love lemonade.

I ask for extra pickles whenever I'm at Chik-fil-a. It's great.

The simple things here are the best. The standard chicken sandwich, though I get it without the pickles, large waffle fries and either tea or lemonade. Plus all the Chick-Fil-A sauce they'll allow me to get. Not only is it good on their stuff I save extra for soft pretzels and the like, it's probably the best sauce in fast food.

Spicy Deluxe is godtier, I just wish they had seasoned fries, I'd like the spice to carry over a bit to the side

>Not knowing about the off menu ghost pepper fries

Have you never even known anyone who works there?

I usually get a chicken sandwich well done and on a multi grain bun. It has more flavor than the original buttered bun. Then dip in chick fil a sauce.

I also recommend trying their nuggets well done. They are double battered and fried twice as long. It's actually quite delicious.

HURRRR HURRRR FUCK OFF BACK TO /pol/

God's fast food. Nothing better.

everyday there seems to be a chick FIL a thread saying hey this place is great. it's not. it's awful at least the one near me.

at this point I'm suspecting that you aren't real people asking this but this is someone from chick FIL a trying to advertise the company.

go away and be terrible elsewhere. if you want to be a better company. stop making your employees act like cultists. also when you say your donating today's profits to Haiti or wherever actually do it and not donate .01% of your days profits and finally for god sake make better food other than pulling 3 day old food out of a McDonald's dumpster and passing it off as your own.

You gotta go back, tumblr.

waffle fries universally suck dick and only total pussies close on sundays

I like doing cocaine on Veeky Forums too.

I made chicken tacos with their nuggets yesterday using the garlic ranch and some tortillas. Unfortunately I couldn't heat up the tortillas, but it was close to what you would get at a taco truck if you don't have one.

No thats so far-fetched. Im sure its never been attempted

Two large fries and sauce

Just give me a chicken sandwich with pickles and pepper jack, plus ranch and chick fil a sauce.

>but it was close to what you would get at a taco truck if you don't have one.

I don't know of too many taco trucks that put nuggets on their tacos, user. Or ranch for that matter.

When ur a faggot and get really buttblasted for no reason

what's with those fries

Well, I usually only eat Chick-fil-A for breakfast (because there's a nice one close to my office). I get the Grilled Chicken and Egg White Muffin. It's my favorite breakfast item. Tastes really good and isn't terrible for you. Also, their breakfast burritos are surprisingly good.
If I do go there for lunch, I usually get the Spicy Deluxe Chicken sandwich or the Grilled Chicken Club.

If I'm forced to eat instead of cooking or eating at an actual restaurant, I'd choose Chick-Fil-A over everything else. Whole wheat buns, spicy chicken, potato waffle fry's, etc. All that shit tastes so good mixed together.

Dude. Take off the tin foil hat. Did you ever think you just have a shitty Chick-fil-A? I live in an upscale neighborhood, and there's a Chick-fil-A just about a mile and a half down the road, and it's really fucking good (for fast food, anyway). Really clean, too.
My point is, like most chain places, they are going to be better or worse, depending on where they are located and the franchisee who owns them.

>honest price
It's a bit overpriced, but they do insane amounts of business.

I don't get why they get this much business. They are good (but a bit pricey), but they are not worth any sort of wait, holy shit.

The funny thing is at least around here (Houston), liberal young moms FLOCK to chick-fil-a. Like, I legitimately miss the days when they were a mall chain or new to the standalones because I cannot enjoy eating there anymore. They used to have 2 chicken salad sandwiches for a dollar and the place wasn't completely swamped with screaming, barefoot children running around.

On the rare occasion I do get fast food, it's usually here or Sonic.

Both are good quality for fast food, unusually professional and friendly (white) staff and well-kept facilities.
Love the Spicy Chicken sandwich, because it actually has a degree of spice to it.

>media hypes total boycott of chikfillre for having christian values and predicts their demise
>revenue goes up 14%
>media hypes target as inclusive to trans people and predicts a christian boycott will have little effect
>liberals say they'll shop at target twice as much to make up for it
>stocks go into freefall

spicy chicken masterace

People like you are the reason this country is falling apart. Anyone who is pure partisan (on either side) is a fucking dumbass who doesn't have anyone's interests at heart. You're chasing a dream, not reality.

Spicy chicken sandwich with extra pickles, 2 mayo packets

Literally all you need

>its sunday

The most over rated food establishment
It doesn't offer anything Wendy's doesn't.
I'll admit that they the people who work there are very friendly, but I don't really care about that.

kek

>two spicy chickens
>one large waffle fries
>extra chick-fil-a sauce

Woah...are you me?

well not nuggets, but breaded/fried chicken.. maybe it's just a southern thing

the ranch was just a substitute sauce, but it worked

>people like ((((you))))
>mfw I didn't even give a political opinion
>mfw my shitposting triggers a centrist snowflake
fight me 1v1 fgt

That's all folks

Their fries are heavenly, but the chicken? Greasiest chicken I ever ate, and I've been to places like KFC.