Is there a more boring fruit? Halfway through a banana I'm ready to go to sleep

Is there a more boring fruit? Halfway through a banana I'm ready to go to sleep.

Why are you snacking at bed time?
Mummy would be very disappointed.

gtfo banana shill

You're not putting it in the right hole, user

This

Well, bananas do contain melatonin.

i was like you for several years. then i saw people eating bananas and got a weird craving to try again and let me tell you my relationship with bananas has never been better

That's your problem, your taking bites of it instead of just deep throating the whole thing

peel it wrap it in paper towels and stick it in the freezer next time, dip it in some chocolate if you want too

shits like ice cream

OP is a boring fruit

>Halfway through a banana I'm ready to go to sleep.

Fucking KEK!

I saw this thread and was going to post the same glib reply, but instead I will point out that it would have to be an unnaturally large banana to make the OP sleepy after only eating half of it.

This

A melanin enriched banana is pretty large.

if OP had eaten half a melanin-enriched banana and been ready to go to sleep I would have just ignored it altogether.

Try red banana tan muy delicioso.

Try them fried with butter and cinnamon, or cut into chips and dried out with some salt.

>I eat to escape boredom.

Ok?

Do these bananas even exist? I remember buying a pack of seeds of that banana from aliexpress a few years ago but nothing sprouted.

lol yeah they definitely exist and are pretty common, at least here in Texas.

They have a way better flavor and they're sweeter, but not in the gross way of an overripe banana, and they stay better tasting through more of their ripeness IMO. Like if I have to lower myself to eat yellow bananas they have to be at least partially green, once they get brown spots they're gross. Red bananas with brown/black spots still taste pretty good.

Also pretty much every cultivated food banana does not have viable seeds FYI you got chink'd.

>AliExpress

Just bought some bamboo seeds from there, not a single viable seed. Dollar store lettuce is going great though.

Bananas are one of the better fruits if anything.

Way better than naval oranges for example

I love eating at the same Time a banana and à yoghurt. The sweetnrss of the yoghurt melts with the rawness of thé banana and makes m'y mouth orgasm deeply

My unnaturally large banana puts your mom to sleep every night.