That intense feeling of depression you get after finishing a shitload of fast food

>that intense feeling of depression you get after finishing a shitload of fast food

>that intense feeling of depression that happens whenever

I only get that with McDonald's, I don't even know why I get food there anymore.

*dangles mcchicken in front of your eyes*

yeah, no kidding. mcdonalds SUCkS

>that intense feeling of depression you get when you contemplate your existence

All the fucking time...

Stopped eating fast food over a decade ago. Never get that feel anymore. Feels good man.

its actually the opposite for me I feel an intense euphoria because I only eat greasy delicious fast food (Im a slut for mozza burgers) like 3 times a year

Interesting. Do you still eat sugar?

Just eat a regular person portion of fast food no more than 3 times a week fatass.

Rarely. My taste always leaned more savory than sweet.

lé puké does the trick.

How much is a "shitload"? Like a combo?

>ate a whole bag of starburst yesteray
>a whole bag
>like 70+ of the fuckers
>in an hour

lock me up and throw away the key

The only thing I like at McDonald's is the cookies. Every once in a while I go to a McDonald's and just get 13 cookies (plus a pineapple mango smoothie to distract the server from the fact that I ordered 13 cookies). I have to go to a different McDonald's every time because of the shame

Fast food is literally the most shit-tier "bad" food you can eat. Craving something unhealthy, sugary/creamy and special? cook it. Seriously, learn how to cook and your taste buds will thank you.

They probably assume you're just buying them for friends you autist.

I eat in the restaurant but thanks :(

>that feeling of depression that has never gone away

>that feeling of enhanced depression when you post the wrong image

Is it lonely up there on your pedestal?

Last week, I ate 2 McChickens, 2 McDoubles, and 2 large fries in less than 10 minutes. The feeling of shame and nausea wasn't worth it at all.

damn dude i think id projectile vomit after eating that much and taking my time, much less in 10 minutes

One time I ate like 5 mcdoubles

that was a pretty dark time

At least if you're feelin full you're feelin something

This only happens to me after eating KFC.
I don't really order that much when I get fast food but for some reason I ALWAYS feel like shit after eating KFC
fuck that place

fpbp

what is this future technology

Starburst of all things, they taste sickening after the first couple. For shame.

Just stop wasting your money on that shit? I never understand how ppl complain about the effects of things they had to voluntarily buy. The funny thing is OP is probably poor too.

some people can't cause their impulses, which causes them to become depressed, causing them to seek comfort in their impulses, which causes them to become depressed, causing them to seek comfort in their impulses so on and so on

i meant control not cause

>that feeling of satisfaction when you make it to the end of a day at a calorie deficit and you know you made a little bit of progress

not if you go and fuck it up the next day

Why assume that's going to happen? If I can make it through today then I can do the same tomorrow.

>clog up toilet with monster shit and tp
>leave it for a couple days to unclog itself
>have fish and chips for dinner, force feeding myself
>wake up at 2am, guts hurting
>only other toilet is in the laundry, its also blocked
>emergency decision to just use toilet and hope for the best
>wake up in the morning oblivious to what I had done
>extreme shit stink from 1ft away from toilet door
>toilet bowl is literally lined with sludge shit

Never again

obese people rarely act reasonably or logically when it comes to eating

buy a fucking plunger jesus christ

Good thing I'm not obese then. I have an obese office mate, and it serves as a daily reminder of why not to give in to temptation.

>come to Veeky Forums expecting people on here to have the mindset of 'we are good at cooking, we dont eat shit food, fuck all the meme food of the world'
>Veeky Forums is littered with fast food threads, threads that rate the best shitty food out of a bunch of other shitty food, and obese/alcoholic generals

Good riddance.

goodbye.
you're clearly the kind of person who can't separate one aspect of something from another aspect.
there are plenty of good cooking threads but if you're too lazy to look and purposefully come to a thread that is not up to your standards then good riddance, we don't want you here.

>dont eat fast food for like 3 weeks
>get hungry at 11pm
>no food in house for a quick snack
>order dominos
>"ill just have a piece or 2"
>eat the whole thing
>2000 calories later

Where are you from OP ?

For me, it's the McChicken.

This is a food and cooking board you idiot.

>went to McDonalds the other day
>order a McChicken, for some reason it sounds healthier than the other options
>it's 800 kcal

>that intense feeling of depression when you pass out frequently
>and shake all the time
>because your body literally can't keep itself warm due to nutrient deficiency
>but you gotta reach 100lbs
>drink water for dinner again

Just purge it

It's 360 cals you memeing fuckstick that's why it's number one

>women in charge of being anorexic correctly