You have to make a sandwich using banana bread, only rule is you must include at least one type of meat

You have to make a sandwich using banana bread, only rule is you must include at least one type of meat

What sandwich do you create

Jerk pork sandwich on banana bread with slaw.

Toast the bread and add crispy chicken thigh, peanut mole, honey, hot sauce, green cabbage & salsa fresca

Shredded chicken mixed with BBQ sauce and coleslaw.

Smoked mackerel, raspberry jam, mac and cheese croquette and baby spinach.

Peanut butter, honey, bacon. The King would be proud.

Fry that sucker in butter and bang, perfect.

I'd make a McBanana McChicken

This this this this
THIS

virtually any sandwhich would be good on banana bread.

First thing that comes to mind: BLT.

But first I'd try a grilled ham and cheese on the banana bread... mmm.

way too sweet. you fail.
too sweet. the spice helps, so does the peanut infusion. but you still fail.
you sugar addicted nigger.
this is very reasonable. balance, people.
youre a legit retard
ham and banana sounds like a date made in hell.

>You're a legit retard
Elvis's favorite sandwich was a fried pb, banana, honey, and bacon sandwich. It's good stuff.

i dont recall honey being anywhere in the recipe. i recall, peanut butter, banana, bacon, white bread.

i think youre twisting the record to suit your earlier post.

nobody actually fucking cares what you think

you picked a fucking desert as goddamn bread, of course its going to be too sweet you stupid sack of autistic drivel.

I think a turkey sandwich would be nice. I imagine you'd want something savory without being sweet to balance out the bread.

I looked it up and you're right, it doesn't call for honey. But it's not like honey would be out of place on that sandwich though.

depends which drugs elvis was on, probably.

youre supposed to adapt to the fact that the base ingredient is sweet bread, retard. dont be fucking sore at me for holding you to the rules. child.

the fuckin foodie god over here

uninspired name calling now. reminds me of your recipe.

I think a turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce thanksgiving sandwich would work well here.

Pastrami and cottage cheese.

duh bacon. peanut butter & jelly, on banana bread with bacon and banana slices sandwich.

Fruit has flesh so technically it's already has a meat

thinly sliced cucumbers and bacon. no condiments.