What's the strangest pairing of ingredients you can think of that will probably result in a tasty and exciting food?

what's the strangest pairing of ingredients you can think of that will probably result in a tasty and exciting food?

My cum and ur mom's mouth

Blueberry+Swiss cheese

I really like banana spam and cheese sandwiches.

poos and wees.

1 part orange juice, 1 part whiskey, 2 parts bleach

Orange Sherbet and Repair and Protect Sensodyne toothpaste.

I put curry powder (mustard, tumeric, cumin, ginger, black pepper, coriander, cloves) on berries and think it tastes pretty good.

>bananas & ham
>chocolate & chilies
>peanut butter & pickles
>fries & chocolate shake
>chocolate & cheese
>jelly & cheese

Those are some classics you wouldn't think work well together but are actually well liked.

Pineapple and pizza.

nobody else will understand but
cheese-its and milk
not mixed together, but i need a glass of milk whenever i eat any toasted cheese crackers

Macaroni and pizza

Anchovies and chocolate (cacao). After experimenting with mole I keep finding savory food combinations using chocolate. Very underrated.

Makes chocolate cheese?

pears and blue cheese

mustard and cinnamon

hot dogs and cherries

I have a cat that is particularly furry (calico).

I like to run her underneath the bottom lip of the furniture in my living room where all the dust collects. I then wipe her down and collect the dust with a damp piece of wonderbread.

Soak in soy sauce and pop that baby on a hot pan until brown. Pair with your favorite dijon.

You wouldn't think it'd be good, but check it out.

>hot dogs and cherries
Huh. That actually really makes me want to make some sausage. Pork with dried cherries and peppercorns or something.

Sooo... you have pica?

shit and cake

It's been done

Now you're talking. Cherries actually go with a lot of things, and the Iron Chef cherry episode brought this to light for me.

Please remove this racist video thanks

chicken and black chocolate is surprisingly good

Applesauce and mayo

used to eat this all the time before lactose intolerance hit

Not something I've made but I've had these weird cheese and peanut butter snack cracker sandwiches that are actually really good. The crackers are like a cross between an unsalted cheeze-it and a saltine cracker but it's got peanut butter on it and it's a lot better than it sounds.

I ordered chicken katsu at a chinese restaurant and they served it with sweet and sour sauce instead of the standard katsu sauce you'd get at hawaiian bbq places.
It was actually really good how they went together like that.

Salt and pepper

Ham and pineapple on a pizza

This is in the same vein
I get some low fat cheese its and mix them in my mouth with diet coke

So good

What the fuck

Chocolate and cheese

Great album, almost as good as The Pod

Chocolate and Peanut butter, only a WACKO CUKO CRAZY DUDE would mix those

>banana and ham
Are you fucking crazy?

Toothpaste and peanut butter.

As a kid, I would melt bars of chocolate on the base of my lava lamp, the hot part. I'd wipe the molten chocolate off with my penis and then sit on my bed, wiping the chocolate off of my penis with my fingers and eating it that way. For some reason, it tasted a lot better that way and I could enjoy the chocolate bar for a much longer time. Rinsing my dick off in cool water at the sink was also a great feeling.

I did the same thing but with a charging brick.

>chocolate and chilies

How chocolate was originally consumed

>chocolate & chilies
Yeah, I never liked this.

fun fact: although seemingly american this burger comes from a canadian burger joint

Why the fuck

there's a The Works right near my house, is this actually worth trying?

Australian here. I put curry powder on my vegemite toast and everyone thinks I'm weird for doing it, but I don't think it's a particularly radical combo

I haven't had the Reese one but I did try the KD burg here in Ottawa and it was pretty underwhelming.

You mean fucking Toast Chee?

cocoa powder in chicken soup

I'm all for new things, but this is grounds for assault.

I think that person lives under a rock