Describe your ideal rules that all restaurants should follow:

Describe your ideal rules that all restaurants should follow:

>Children must be barred entry after 7pm.
>Tables must not be packed in too tightly. I hate overhearing other people's conversations. Customers deserve a degree of privacy.
>Strict dress code for staff. Women must wear skirts.
>Pregnant women should not work as waitresses or in any front of house role.
>People with visible tattoos or piercings should not work as waiters or in any front of house role.
>Waiters must not be obtrusive. I hate when waiters ask me if everything's ok when I'm eating. They should be nearby and come when called, but not overly friendly.
>Customers who dress nicely should receive a discount.
>There must not be too many windows. I don't want passersby to watch me eat or lip-read my conversation.
>Music must not be too loud.
>Red wine and beers must be served room temperature unless it is specifically requested cold.
>Smoking must be banned.

>Smoking must be banned

Nah. Fuck you, buddy. There's almost no place left to smoke in this town.

Good.

Killing yourselves slowly shouldn't affect the lives of others at all

Seating should be racially segregated.

You seem autistic.

>People like OP must be barred from entry at any time

>Women must wear skirts
sounds like a fast track to harassment lawsuit

No fat chicks after 7

I really just wish people would talk more softly.
When you are sitting directly across from another person why do so many people feel the need to be so fucking loud.
I believe if people at other tables can make out the details of your conversation you are speaking to loudly.

I can see the fedora through monitors.

Your idea of a good restaurant probably involves a soft play area and free soda refills.

>Serving any beer at higher than 14C
You disgust me.

Smoke at home, faggot. There needs to be a ban on smoking outside too, fucking stinkers stinking up the fresh air.

Looks like someone's been beat by the 'tism stick one too many times

no singles

>waitresses should have at least D cup sized tits
>waitresses should always go topless, and preferably wear crotchless panties
>pregnant waitresses are encouraged to supply milk for customers' coffee, tea, or direct feeding

You are correct, except for...
>Waiters must not be obtrusive.... (It's not obtrusive, there are other tables in the restaurant besides you, so we can't just stand by all the time)
>Customers who dress nicely.... (seriously?)
>Beers room temperature... (you're right baout red wine, though)
You think those three things because you are retarded in some way, but I agree with all of those restrictions on FOH waiters. Too bad we live in the illustrious era of "muh feelings piercings and tattoos don't make me work less hard :^))))"

>Private settings versus general open space
>Dim lights, relaxed atmosphere (dim open to close)
>Chill spot with couches for post dinner drinks and relaxation

This made me kek and wake up my sleeping child.

you are literally autistic

This.
I hate eating a perfectly good restaurant and then
some smoke-fag decides to sit next to my table and all I smell is burnt shit.

>No kids past 19:00
>Waitress dress code: Black shirt.
>Tip not mandatory, but appreciated.
>Tinted windows
>Designated Smoking areas, for example second floor, or outside tables left of the door.
>No Music
>No autists

This doesn't change the fact your fedora collection is stacked on your head.

>tip not mandatory, but appreciated
It already is you fuck

Enjoy having your restaurant shut down for violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act.

Not everywhere.

Do you plan on paying your employees a living wage, or are your waiters all going to make 2.13 an hour?

Because I can tell you that you're gonna have staffing issues if you tell customers they don't have to tip.

Then it isn't a tip. A tip is separate from the bill and completely optional.

You do know if they don't make min wage in tips, the employer has to make up for it, right?

Of course employees get a living wage, everything else would be retarded.

A tip is a reward for outstanding behaviour.

>Live in New York
>TWW is $7.50
>Lol flyovers

Yes.

But most of the time they make way more in tips, since tipping is more or less socially mandated.

It's an extreme rarity that an employer will have to pay minimum wage to their waiters.

Flaming is not allowed on this board. I am new here but have read the rules. I'm not allowed to say if I reported you, but you can expect to be banned within the hour. :)

Every table should be in a fully enclosed space with a door, completely sealing you off from the other diners and outside world. There can be a button to use to summon a waiter if you need them. I absolutely hate being seated in a table in the middle of an open restaurant, it makes me feel exposed and vulnerable from all directions

>expecting to retain staff that have to put up with retarded adult-children on fucking minimum wage

Lol no.

I've never worked in food service and honestly would prefer to live in a place where the bill was 1 up front price and the staff were paid fairly from there, but, in America that is just (typically) not the case and if you're too autistic or poor to cooperate then just stay home.

No coloreds after 7

You strike me as someone who doesn't go to restaurants that often, or outside for that matter. also what's up with your desire for tepid beer? do you have really sensitive teeth?

consider eating at home

No shitting in the urinal

This can be accomplished by requiring customers to make eye contact and speak audibly

agreed

said no one paying new york taxes/prices? or you're bridge and tunnel... sooooo... your self-hatred is cyclical

Where the fuck do you live that you can still smoke indoors?

>>Customers who dress nicely should receive a discount.

FUCK OFF RACIST PIECE OF SHIT.

Everybody's allowed to eat dress however they want, faggot.

It doesn't.

Except it does. I don't know what's so hard to get about "breathing in smoke that someone else has exhaled is almost as bad as smoking"
I wish you could meet my dad. His house is literally yellow. He has to throw out his computers every 3 or 4 years because the smoke combines with dust and forms this rancid tar that gets all over the internals and starts gumming up the fans.

So waiters 'deserve' more than minimum wage?

So what's your point?
That waiters should get paid more than minimum wage on top of all the tips they get, or that it doesnt matter?

My roommate works at Denny's and pulls in $600 a fucking week from tips.

> No kids
> Volume limit. If you disturb other customers, you will be ejected.
> Relaxed dress code
> Smoking area away from the entrance, out of earshot of the restaurant and with fans to blow the smoke away.
> Tipping available on the card machine
> Call button for a waiter
> Soundproofing on walls to prevent echoes
> No vegans allowed

Autists.

> Image related

I personally think that smoking is fucking disgusting. That being said, I also believe that people should be able to do what they want with their own body. Their body, their choice.

I find the smell of a nearby smoker to be fucking vile. But I don't for a moment believe that it affects my health. Perhaps if I were locked in a small closed space with a bunch of smokers then it might be believable, but the occasional exposure to smoke if you go to a bar or restaurant? No fucking way that's affecting my health to an appreciable degree.

>Waiters must not be obtrusive.... (It's not obtrusive, there are other tables in the restaurant besides you, so we can't just stand by all the time)
>I can't tell if someone is happy or not simply by looking at them

Dense autism, right there

Don't stand right in front of them and let them shotgun you then, you fucking retard.
A cigarette doesnt smell any worse than you wearing too much cologne because you wanted to impress your date, and in all probability you wouldn't even notice it if you weren't aware somebody was smoking.

Don't lump all smokers in with your trailer trash dad who has no sense of cleanliness.

Bonfire smoke contains carcinogens at thousands of times the concentration of cigarette smoke, and there's a lot more of it. One night at a bonfire is worse for you than a lifetime of secondhand smoke.

But it does.

>A cigarette doesnt smell any worse than you wearing too much cologne
>You read correctly. I'm equating a carcinogenic drug with a fragrance designed to be pleasant.

What about bartenders, waiters and foh staff that are around it for 8 hours a day? Should they be forced to quit or damage their health because people cant wait an hour or walk outside to smoke?

>>Strict dress code for staff. Women must wear skirts.
Why?

>unironically uses 24 hour clock
>no autists

>Strict dress code for staff. Women must wear skirts.
>People with visible tattoos or piercings should not work as waiters or in any front of house role.
You're a cunt.

My list of actual ideals:
>The place has to be fucking clean, including the employees, but especially the kitchen, restrooms and tables
>No screaming children or babies
>Comfortable seating and ample table space, as well as space for staff and customers to navigate between tables and the restrooms
>No smoking, fuck you if you don't like it
>Prompt service. If you're not fast when I'm hungry you're useless to me
>Actual quality coffee and tea
>Fresh flowers
>Music should be quiet, to allow for conversation
>A suggestion box for customers, which should be read by, but carefully considered by the staff

>Women must wear skirts
Lmao, why?

counts as public disturbance to me desu

>You're a cunt.
for wanting the waiting staff to be presentable?

You can have piercings or tattoos and be presentable. I'm not saying hire Enigma to wait tables, but a nose ring or a hand tattoo can be perfectly fine.

no ketchup for anyone over the age of 10

Source?

No source, can't you read?

mad fresh bistro in fort myers florida

>Designated area for families with kids, sound proof
> Sufficient space in between the tables to maintain conversation privacy
>Call button for waiter
>The area should have very dim lights, with a little chandelier over each table
>You receive a discount if your order is late
>Toothpicks in every table (damn braces)
> All soda must come from glass bottles
>All food options must have a half alternative. A normal sized (not american) portion is too much for me
>Comfortable chairs and air conditioning
In my country is already illegal to smoke indoors

>Every country is the same

Is that a fucking pun

>Bonfire smoke

Oh yeh those pesky bonfires everywhere

Hahahhaa what do you know, he wasn't

>all employees paid regular wage, tipping not needed or encouraged
>If it's predominately a burger place fries always come with the burger no "a la carte" bullshit or "comes with chips(Utz) sub fries for 2.25"
>Given water no matter what with the option for another drink
>Complimentary side when entering depending on the style of restaurant, (breadsticks, rolls, chips, peanuts)

I very rarely eat ketchup on my fries but this is bullshit.

The people pay for the food let them do what the hell they want to it. It's YOUR job to give them a dining experience they enjoy it's not your job to tell them how the food should be eaten.

t. future lymphoma patient

>I KNOW MORE DEN EVERY1 YEAH FUCK THE MEN IN WHITE COATS I AM LE SMRTEST

BTFO
T
F
O

How can OP ever recover?

You're a fucking tard. Smoke is literal torture and you faggots with your ammonia gas sticks need to back the fuck up.
I smoke 20-30 a day but I've wised up to the fact that cigarettes create that noxious shit and have been smoking little cigars with pressed tobacco paper for a couple years.
But cigarettes are fucking disgusting and they smell like straight shit.

holy fucking autism batman

>order a beer
>waiter brings it to the table
>it's warm
>"all our beer and wine is served at room temperature"
>"i can put it in a ice bucket for you and bring it back when it's cold"
>get beer back after 20 minutes
yeah fuck off buddy. are you asian? who drinks warm beer? otherwise the list is alright

Death is a release from the crime that is life.

Smoking helps with that so I see no problem with it.

>too dumb to count higher than 12

Good food
Good atmosphere is a plus but not required
Friendly service
Reasonable prices
No kids
No smoking

You guys are all picky manchildren, jesus

>You guys are all picky manchildren, jesus

>Describe your IDEAL restaurant

>third world countries are relevant

>ugh why is tradition so dumb
>I operate on a higher intellectual level m'lady, see how different I am?

Have you never been to one?

>food servant refuses to serve what you order

Sue that fucker.

Okay OP, you win

Never in a restaurant, no.

>pregnant women are disabled
>women are literally one cream pie away from being considered as bad as retards and cripples

Nigger some carcinogens smell delicious like red meat.

But if you've been to one at all you've inhaled more carcinogens than you ever will in a lifetime of going to restaurants that allow smoking you faggot hypocrite.

>Northwestern Europe is 3rd world
haha aite Tucker

well I like women modest and not looking like streetwalkers, how about you

>Switzerland
>3rd World
Wew

>overrun by islam
>first world
jej

europe isn't 1st world

well, by the book definition Switzerland IS a third world country. its not a 'developing country", but it is a neutral fence-hopper

No, by the book 3rd world means "not allied with NATO or Soviets" and since soviets don't exist anymore the term is fucking retarded.

1st 2nd & 3rd world are NATO, Warsaw pact and unaffiliated.

Though I get what you are saying, Western Europe is just a polished version of Eastern Europe. Cramped, everyone lives in dog boxes, tiny cars, lots of shitty muslims and ethnic enclaves.