What's the most Veeky Forums weather? permanent darknesss and extreme cold...

What's the most Veeky Forums weather? permanent darknesss and extreme cold? I haven't seen the sun in a week and the only thing keeping my lingering depression from consuming me is reading in my dimly lit room.

I live on a mountain lake so I prefer either high summer or fall in my hammock.

Winter in the mountains is more for drinking IMO

What are some Veeky Forums drinks? Getting bored of scotch and I wanna try something new.

Pastis? Mezcal? Bitters?

I'm Veeky Forums so I prefer Titos or Greygoose on the rocks with a couple limes. If I am feeling feisty, goldschlager or other cinamon schnapps and dry cider with some allspice.

Or Chianti

You have absolutely abysmal taste

He said no scotch

expensive liqueurs. chartreuse a best but make sure you go for the VEP

Ice cold gin with a couple olives and ice, preferably Langley's

sugary flavored liquors are the least Veeky Forums thing on earth

>he thinks good liqueurs are sugary

laughinggirls.jpg

We like the idea of permanent cold/darkness because it makes us feel as if the world has already ended and we are reading about the past through books. It helps you be nostalgic basically.

Foggy/cloudy/rainy weather
Snowfall or blizzard

pilsner, valpolicella and linjeakevitt desu senpai

I like the Northern Lights and extreme cold, personally. Problem is I'm in Seattle, and I don't get North often enough, at least lately.

how far north of Seattle do you have to go to get Northern Lights? I feel like it'd have to be pretty far

Rain at dusk in late autumn, after a long, misty day.

You're inside, a large window near, at a desk or in a chair, blanket and heater or fire going.

Light music plays, the sound of rain adds, and you lose yourself in the cocoon.

There's something special about the contrast between light and dark, where it's cold and black outside with a little punctuation of streetlamps or cars and you're in a den with focused lighting.

I am so glad it's almost winter.

This guy knows.

Where I'm from in Sweden the sun pretty much goes away for 4 months, it's extremely depressing

I too live on a mountain. No lake but heavy forest. True storms are the most Veeky Forums for me, the roof conspiring with the wind to be away with the sky, but the rain pounding it back down. I light a fire in the stove in the corner and snuggle up in my bed.

Alternatively, summer afternoons: Sitting in my spot on my comfy leather camping chair under the tree just outside my front door, munching a toasted sandwich and drinking a glass of milk, feet up on the rock, sun in my face and book on my knees.

>What's the most literature weather?
What does that mean?

eggnog and rum

When I was a kid, we used to play board games in school on rainy days. I wasn't yet a chubby kid; that would come later but I had a touch of asthma, didn't run very fast and had awkward gait. On the rainy days, I was equal to the other kids. I was good at little kid trivia, shoots and ladders, and other games of that sort for 7 year olds. On those days, I was an equal to my peers. After school I went back to being the poor kid and on sunny days I was the kid who didn't get picked to play games. Rainy days left and indelible mark on me; I'll never get over it. I love them. I love the darkness of them. I love the coolness in the summer and terrifying thunderclaps in the middle of the night. When everyone else feels gloomy and sad; I am at peace.

No one gives a fuck, faggot. This isn't your blog.

Comfy story.

Fuck off, cunt.

Veeky Forums is not a synonym for literature

I have friends in Alaska, because there's a large Alaskan population in Seattle. It's a fun place to visit when you know people with houses in cool places.

You're right, Seattle's way, way too far south to see them, except maybe once every 5 or 10 years when weird meteorlogical shit happens.

That was surprisingly touching for a Veeky Forums post.

Go fuck yourself

I actually like that, but if I grew up with that maybe I wouldn't.

It's the closest thing to limbo on earth. Many times I've felt that the streetlights are the only comforting sources of light during this period, and with their numbingly orange color really gives of the feeling of stagnation. Everything is wet, cold and dark. If mother nature fell into a melancholic depression then this is what her medicational recovery would be, an osmosis of becoming and being, it's just completely empty.